Forlum    9162

I assume he's saying one tribute not named treeborn or two inlcuding one named treeborn are pretty much the same in the difficulty department.

• Upvote 1

zubby    234

I completely missed the fact you could only tribute it with 1 tribute summon by tribituing a tributed monster xD so not as good as I thought :(

TFJ    618

I assume he's saying one tribute not named treeborn or two inlcuding one named treeborn are pretty much the same in the difficulty department.

Eh, I don't really care to have Mega in hand if he is going to take two turns to setup, barring ronin. I guess it depends on how much and what backrow people play, but I wouldn't say he completely replaces norm Mob

».ben.    7437

Treeborn + Econ is a thing...that sounds pretty reasonable and not a rare occurrence.

Miss Click    2475

Treeborn + Econ is a thing...that sounds pretty reasonable and not a rare occurrence.

There's the toad as well.

• Upvote 1

»Jeff Jones    13265

Like, the fact GK get a Solemn Judgment is ridiculous.

I hope Konami USA tailors the F/L list accordingly when this set drops

atem16    283
oh so we limit some staple traps that way you guys can get 3 solemn judgment in exchange #konamilogic

Chris Buraseru    10480

Hey what's going on in her-

Royal Tomb of Necrovalley
Counter Trap Card
When a card or effect is activated, if there is a “Necrovalley” on the field as well as a face-up “Gravekeeper” monster: Negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it. You can only activate 1 “Royal Tomb of Necrovalley” once per turn.

bakurayell_zpsc4e66665.gif

»victor    6399

Kinkabyo-TDGS-EN-SR-1E.png

>

UnifloraMysticalBeastoftheForest-REDU-EN

>

Krantosa, Mystical Beast of the Forest
Level 2 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 200
DEF 1400
If this card is Special Summoned by a Beast-Type monster: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy that card.

There's also

300px-BabyRaccoonTantan-SHSP-EN-C-1E.png300px-Number64RoninRaccoonSandayu-SHSP-E

But the theme already has Ryko to do what this does, without the dead draws...

»Jeff Jones    13265

Also... I just realized there are no new Vampire cards... I fucking hate when they give support for a deck in 1 set its so bloody stupid.

• Upvote 4

~NeoArkadia~    2794
Also, the Shinra are pretty much groan inducing puns, name wise.

Oak/Orc is something like (this isn't a finalized name):

"Oak, Treefender of Shinra".

~Deadborder~    5156

Also... I just realized there are no new Vampire cards... I fucking hate when they give support for a deck in 1 set its so bloody stupid.

Basically it seems like they're reviving old themes for a single set to grab the nostalgiafags and then dumping them.

GKs probably got more love as nostalgia bait AND as anti-Dragon, which makes me worry that they still don't wanna ban them.

Nate1080    1244

It could be a TCG exclusive in this pack or maybe in the pack after this one? Who knows.

It would suck if they stopped completely because Vamps have the potential to be top tier, but still need some support.
  • Upvote 1

Kahu    2419

Random note, the gravekeeper shit is probably "And" for both of those and not "or". In other words, the cont spell needs. Well.

Still fucking absurd though.

But who cares, I'm going to love Asura Hope Victory and Bujins.

Also, the Brachio is Black. Black Brachio. Black Veloci. Black Tyranno. Black Ptera. What's with all the Black Dinos? What are they thinking?

Also, Chronomaly Stratos and Heraldry Spell Searcher. Bitchin'.

LFN    3239

HAH

• Upvote 5

Nate1080    1244
Just realized something dumb with GKs:

Royal Tribute isn't banned. Its at 1 in the TCG and 2 in the OCG. Gks having a CCV spell and 3 Judgments is too much; they need to fix this asap.

Kahu    2419

Here's hoping the next banlist hits it.

afr    980

This set has some absurd cards, it looks like they do not want another SHSP fiasco in the OCG.

I hope that the TCG team has the freedom to make those cards more bearable because 3 solemn judgment for a deck with infinite search power and consistency via duality, allure, etc is just more than annoying when everyone else lost most of their traps and no heavy storm is available. Also, reinforcement of the army clone cards seems to be their solution for their lazy designs; i wonder if one day they will get over it.

Fuck GK, and It would also be hilarious if samurai were brought back next set for extra rage LOL.

LFN    3239

This set has some absurd cards, it looks like they do not want another SHSP fiasco in the OCG.

I hope that the TCG team has the freedom to make those cards more bearable because 3 solemn judgment for a deck with infinite search power and consistency via duality, allure, etc is just more than annoying when everyone else lost most of their traps and no heavy storm is available. Also, reinforcement of the army clone cards seems to be their solution for their lazy designs; i wonder if one day they will get over it.

Fuck GK, and It would also be hilarious if samurai were brought back next set for extra rage LOL.

can we not

• Upvote 12

ThatOneGuy    2006
Didn't you guys miss the old GK vs Samurai paradox?

Yeah, me neither.

»canasian    4105

Heraldic support makes me really really happy.

It was basically exactly what they needed, too

Now if only any of their Xyz' weren't horribly situational :/

Chris Hentz    7768

GK mirrors with 3 solemns :)

Time for seven tools again!

FOURSHOT!

IT MIGHT BE TIME TO BRING IT BACK BB GK GK ALL DAYYYY

• Upvote 1

».ben.    7437

Its pathetic, but I would take a GK/Samurai format right now. I'm THAT tired of dragons that the bastard format looks fun for 3 months. 

TFJ    618

GK mirrors with 3 solemns :)

Time for seven tools again!

But you don't get the massive life plus.