rei

Mafia Rules / 101

confuse ray    4211
Urthor
Sent 26 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

I don't usually cheat but I might make an exception just once because of all the fucking ties. Logic is right Sharpman/Wilson/Malcolm are definitely my reads as Mafia

+Urthor    10167

ye we did that one already, sorry you weren't paying attention.  Yes I was ridiculously salty about that first tied vote in the MBA game, after Liquid extended rounds I expected the same to happen.  It didn't influence the game overly much but yes it was something.  

The point isn't the PM

The point is you, need, to, calm, down.  .  

confuse ray    4211
Ill take screenshot when I get home from breakfast.

All I said this game was " I fucking hate this town" to a dead player. Pretty minuscule compared to what Urthor has done or how he is acting

confuse ray    4211
I got mod killed, information is released to the town about who may or may not be mafia. Same as me getting lynched which was about to happen. No big deal we move on.

I feel as you are in the wrong Urthor. There is no reason to request a ban for me, try to provide proof, when you have actually cheated and done worse in the past

+rei+    34402
No problem PMing a dead player that IMO

I voluntarily got myself modkilled when I know i fucked up not half as bad as urthor did. Just saying.

+Urthor    10167

lel

I am not calling you out for breaking the rules with the PM.  Because you didn't. 

I'm calling you out because you're being a stuck up salty bitch about the fact that Suicidal/Wry aren't the sharpest whateverthefuckingmetaphoris and can't appreciate your next level Mafia game.

Can you not make like a fucking lemming when things don't go your way and stick it out.  Just maybe?

and yes giving info does change the game-state.  Just because ti wasn't confirmed, helping someone come to a decision changes shit.  

• Upvote 2

i get the ragequit believe me but you have to think of the other players first. always check with the host before you do something that might change the gamestate - it is up to them after all.

+rei+    34402

lel

I am not calling you out for breaking the rules with the PM.  Because you didn't. 

I'm calling you out because you're being a stuck up salty bitch about the fact that Suicidal/Wry aren't the sharpest whateverthefuckingmetaphoris and can't appreciate your next level Mafia game.

Can you not make like a fucking lemming when things don't go your way and stick it out.  Just maybe?

and yes giving info does change the game-state.  Just because ti wasn't confirmed, helping someone come to a decision changes shit.  

Lets end this now - the 'ragequit' was bad, and was effectively dealt with after the modkill.
I will not suspend him because I don't view it as any different from when MBA leftt the FF6 game (in a FAR more gamechanging way)
I view your PM cheating as far more worthy of punishment, and I view your constant belittling of another player as ill-advised.

+Urthor    10167

00:34 rei either way i cant google my current one even with knowing the exact title
00:35 mba lol urthor u shouldnt have opened that pandora box
00:35 *** ohno joined #dgz
00:35 Hamish I have no problem
00:35 Hamish dramagroundz is the funnest groundz
00:35 Hamish lel
00:36 mba that is true
00:36 mba STOP POSTING LEL
00:36 Hamish NO LOL
00:36 mba l0l
00:36 CellarDoor urthor
00:36 CellarDoor if you post again calling islickz black
00:36 Chey Lulz
00:36 CellarDoor I will pos 20 of your posts
00:36 Chey Lel
00:36 Chey Hueheue
00:36 mba is he black
00:36 Chey Jajajaj
00:36 CellarDoor no
00:36 Chey Ekekekekek
00:36 mba lol
00:37 *** AndroUser2 joined #dgz
00:37 CellarDoor isn't Andro like a hair cream
00:37 *** AndroUser2 quit (Connection reset by peer)
00:37 CellarDoor testosterone cream maybe
00:38 CellarDoor yeah it is
00:38 CellarDoor lol
00:38 *** AndroUser2 joined #dgz
00:39 *** Chey quit (Connection reset by peer)
00:39 Hamish I am running out
00:39 Hamish of swear words
00:39 Hamish dgz halp
00:39 Hamish how can I post w/o casually swearing
00:40 AndroUser2 Its very wasy
00:40 AndroUser2 Easy
00:40 AndroUser2 But boring
00:41 CellarDoor Why do you use Andro?
00:41 CellarDoor Is it for body building?
00:41 CellarDoor Does your body not produce enough testosterone and you are like prescribed it?
00:41 CellarDoor Are the side effects terrible?
00:41 CellarDoor Has it improved your quality of life?
00:41 CellarDoor Does it make your balls shrink?

No Owen I won't call him a shit coloured raging nigger jacked on shitty black market roids just because you feel like it.  

• Upvote 3

how is it not different? i didnt reveal anything about my ability. either way, it doesn't matter because it was up to the host after all. when islickz wanted to quit my game i encouraged him to stay ("man the fuck up" sort of thing).

if you really wanna set this 'straight', have an effective ruling system. we are still new at this (and quite emotional).

- dont allow subs mid-game, or at people's requests. a sub is allowed only on the first day OR if the user has been prodded for not posting an entire day phase

+Urthor    10167

If we want to set this straight we need to learn a lesson about maturity and playing along with something for the enjoyment of others even when we're not feeling it.

Seriously though is iSlickz actually black?  

+Logic    1999

Yeah. I got pathetically emotional during MBA's game and it sucked all the fun out of me.

Some could argue that people need to take it less seriously.

But DGZ is to hxc for that.

Players just need to bite their tongue more.

That being said, pulling at emotions tend to be a great way to get the truth out of people.

Urthor, it's easier said than done. in the heat of the moment shit happens. so far you can argue that me, iSlickz and YOU have been acting 'immature' (and i'm fairly certain there are more people here that have done that). You have to set rules if you want less bitching. 

+rei+    34402
I will b e making a mafia committee after the FF6 game ends

+Logic    1999

yeah. That sounds like a good time to stop and take a break to re establish everything. Sounds like our learning curve is winding down.