Ryu
Codeine Bryant
tsgreen
Allen Pennington
XxMalcolm

Liquid Snake

players killed: 4
iSlickz lynched (civilian) 

my bloody arcanine killed by the mafia (civilian)

Satchmo8D (civilian)

rei (civilian)

There are currently 3 mafia members among you, and 1 detective
begin discussion of who to lynch today!

thread will be closed 16 hours from now 

if you are dead you are no longer allowed to post

+rei+    34654
i wouldnt make new threads for each day just get one of us to change the title and reopen so we can quote posts from previous days

Sykotic    7973

my bloody arcanine, interesting. i dont have time to do any real research right this second, but i am a bit suspicious of Liquid Snake now. iirc he had not posted in the Day 1 thread and is normally pretty active on the forums. 

i also feel like Liquid Snake would choose someone like MBA to die. he made good posts in Day 1 and is generally well-liked by LS on the forums, possibly leading him to notice his posts more or lean more in his direction. obviously this point is supported by far less fact and reasonable deduction, but i figured mentioning it may not hurt.

Forlum    9162
The only thing I remember mba posting is something positive about sykotic.

This leads me to believe he was on to something

Or of course the possibility of sykotic being mafia but atm his posts are at an islickz lite level

Wilson    12516

my bloody arcanine, interesting. i dont have time to do any real research right this second, but i am a bit suspicious of Liquid Snake now. iirc he had not posted in the Day 1 thread and is normally pretty active on the forums. 

i also feel like Liquid Snake would choose someone like MBA to die. he made good posts in Day 1 and is generally well-liked by LS on the forums, possibly leading him to notice his posts more or lean more in his direction. obviously this point is supported by far less fact and reasonable deduction, but i figured mentioning it may not hurt.

Except Liquid Snake hasn't been online since 18.27 (GMT I think), and since the night started after that he can't be a mafia member.

This is assuming he wasn't able to vote before the night started, can you confirm if people are allowed to do that Clayton.

Of course he might still be a mafia member, but the above means he could not have voted.

As for you sykotic, I noticed you were the first person to vote for islickz yesterday.

»◌ ◌ ◌    4266

Mafia members may vote before the night phase begins

This is to help the game go faster and allow people of different time zones to be able to participate in case of hours they can't be online

The 8 hour night phase rule exists primarily in case someone pre-casts a vote as a mafia member and the person they were targeting gets lynched

Sykotic    7973

Except Liquid Snake hasn't been online since 18.27 (GMT I think), and since the night started after that he can't be a mafia member.

This is assuming he wasn't able to vote before the night started, can you confirm if people are allowed to do that Clayton.

Of course he might still be a mafia member, but the above means he could not have voted.

As for you sykotic, I noticed you were the first person to vote for islickz yesterday.

what do you think that me being the first to vote implies?

LFN    3239

it was the 1st day

being one of the 1st people to throw names out there for lynching isn't very indicative of guilt

someone had to eventually

Wilson    12516

what do you think that me being the first to vote implies?

nothing at best, mafia at worst.

and not detective at any rate.

+Paraliel+    8031

That's an interesting choice for sure. Not really quite sure what to think of it at the moment, going to go digging through the other thread to see something.

Forlum    9162
If anything I suspect the 2nd or 3rd and the final voters more than the intial voters.

But I am finally going to point fingers.

Sykotic was backex by MBA but since it was day 1 that means nothing. If anything it lends him credibility which is potentially bad. LFN was a target of suspicion IIRC which meant nothing but he backex up sy real fast.

KEEP IN MIND this is just my thoughts. I still feel like we have nothing to go on really and are in the wind with some inactives laughing at us more than I suspect rei/allen or lfn/sy.

Naythin    4650

So as far as MBA, where does everyone stand on his killing? I came up with two possible reasons:

1. He was on to something and the Mafia wanted to prevent him from saying more.

2. (What I'm leaning more towards) He was killed as a diversion in order to make us think one of his posts meant something. From the previous thread he called out two people specifically: rei and Allen. Interestingly, both rei and Allen had targets on their back from the beginning because of their knowledge and experience with the game. Killing my bloody arcanine, on the surface, would imply that he was onto rei and Allen being mafia and thus they would want to kill. Also, given their experience, one could assume rei and Allen would not be dumb enough to immediately kill the person calling them out if they were mafia to avoid suspicion.

Jordan123    1536

I can agree with this reasoning unless someone comes up with a better idea.

»Satchmo    3220
Bryant is probably right. Given the fact that several people, myself included pointed out possible suspicion of Rei and Allen, something subtle like killing MBA is a way for the Mafia to cast more doubt on them. It's safe to say they want to throw us off the trail this early to prolong their defeat.

+rei+    34654

Bryant is probably right. Given the fact that several people, myself included pointed out possible suspicion of Rei and Allen, something subtle like killing MBA is a way for the Mafia to cast more doubt on them. It's safe to say they want to throw us off the trail this early to prolong their defeat.

Wasn't the trail I was on yesterday you?

»Satchmo    3220
Yea, I know a lot of what I say sounds suspicious, =[ I didn't expect to last too long.

+rei+    34654
You did something phenominally stupid, it happens.

I think we can probably assume if there was a scan Night 0 it was probably of Cody.

+Paraliel+    8031

So who are the most suspicious posters that aren't Rei or Allen? I'm of the belief they aren't Mafia currently.

+rei+    34654
all the silent people mostly.

+Malcolm    4606

i think the most suspicious people are those who did not vote for slick.

he lynched himself and there was really no need for any significant steam to pick up on him from the mafia side.

+rei+    34654

i think the most suspicious people are those who did not vote for slick.

he lynched himself and there was really no need for any significant steam to pick up on him from the mafia side.

the scum would have known he was town and would have wanted him railroaded out. His self hammering was pretty much frustration, so I disagree.