rei

Final Fantasy IX Mafia - Town and Neutral victory

+rei+    34654

It is a time of great darkness, the Alexandrian forces under the command of Queen Brahne a few shady figures behind the scenes are waging genocidal war, spreading out from the Mist continent and covering the globe. The Light Warriors have banded together in order to drive back the forces of Darkness, but now they've learned that those who plot against them have hidden themselves amongst townsfolk.

Here is a reminder of the rules
[spoiler]
Do not discuss the game outside of the game thread [Mafia will also have a QuickTopic - postable in at any time before and after death]

Do not quote or paraphrase anything from your role PM

Do not edit posts

No claiming of roles, characters, abilities (no soft claiming either)

Day phases will be a maximum 48 hours; Days will end sooner if majority is reached

Night phase is 24 hours or when NK and all possible abilities are recieved - PMing me "Inactive" if you do not plan on using your ability will hasten this

Self-hammering is prohibited (Inc. voting for yourself)

There is a minimum of three posts per 24 hours - you will be prodded and then subbed out or killed if you fail to meet activity requirements

All votes must be in bold. All questions to the host should also be in bold

Please include your role in an ability PM or respond to the quote chain with your role in it when activating your abilities[/spoiler]
Please do not post in this thread if you are not in the game UNLESS you are requesting to be a sub.

It is night zero - There is no mafia kill tonight, however anyone with night time abilities can send them in to me to activate them. If you do not wish to activate them message me with the word "Idle"

Night 0 will end at 11 AM Eastern Standard Time or when I have recieved all abilities

Role PMs are going out now. Good luck.

+rei+    34654
You may post during night 0 but I advise members not to take it too seriosuly, it's kind of the 'warm up' as the game begins.

+Urthor    10222

And so it begins

+rei+    34654
I BELIEVE everyone should have their role PM - please pm me if you're using a power or being Idle then i'll start D1

»CheyMcFly    4637
Welcome everyone ^_^ Lets kill some mafia sc

»CheyMcFly    4637
Welcome everyone ^_^ Lets kill some mafia sc

ozy    724

Did chey really just have a doublepost split by ten minutes lol

• Upvote 1

»CheyMcFly    4637
[quote name="ozymandias" post="3533359" timestamp="1374886982"]Did chey really just have a doublepost split by ten minutes lol[/quote]ugh I was at work and I posted it and at the same time put my.phone on standby cause I had a customerm afterwards I came back to see if it posted and it showedbthat I didnt (I forgot to refresh) so I hit post again.

+Urthor    10222

RIP iSlickz

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10222

jks bro

Though it would actually be hilar if it turned out he was Mafia this time 'round

slickz    4307
What are the final fantasy mafia called?

And lol I don't think rei would make me mafia after I self hammered in the first game
  • Downvote 1

»CheyMcFly    4637
[quote name="iSlickz" post="3533544" timestamp="1374903437"]What are the final fantasy mafia called? And lol I don't think rei would make me mafia after I self hammered in the first game[/quote]thats what you want us to think.

+rei+    34654
just a reminder to send in either powers used or idle if you arent using your powers. Otherwise day 1 starts in an hour and a half.