2 Fire Formation - Tensu
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Monster Reborn

3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Fire Formation - Tenken
1 Fire Formation - Tensen
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment

Transmodify has been something I've been wanting to test in Fire Fist, seeing as I found the interactions with Raven to be neat. Mainly the Horse Prince combo into Raven, transmodifying Raven into Bear or Wolfbark depending upon the situation and getting a Fire Formation out of it seems pretty swell and can help set up as much as Rooster if you've yet to use Tenki. Another reason to play it is because of the mvp Swallow. Swallow stops all of your Beast-Warriors from being targeted, so Veiler and Compulsory are completely shut down. This allows you to get plays off a hell of a lot safer than you normally would be able to. He's also pretty cool because Transmodifying into him is a +0 from his search for either Tenken or Tensen. He also makes life for Dragons a lot more difficult when backed with Tensen, but they can always just pop it and run over it with something like Blaster if you have no other Formations.
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

ck49    2

I've been playing around with a similar idea. How is 3 Blaster and 2 Sarc? While blaster is a great card for this deck that seems like you'd get it more often than you need it, especially given that you can't really use it for anything other than its destruction effect and you already have 3 Bear for monster destruction.

Lequier    122

I've been playing around with a similar idea. How is 3 Blaster and 2 Sarc? While blaster is a great card for this deck that seems like you'd get it more often than you need it, especially given that you can't really use it for anything other than its destruction effect and you already have 3 Bear for monster destruction.

I've liked using Blaster purely for the destruction and Gold Sarc is a lot more versatile than I've thought it was. Seeing as how Spirit is a one card Leviair in the cases where you want to push, it's nice for being able to dig into cards like Bear and Wolfbark while not using up something else for Tensu. It's been working for me pretty well.

Thoughts about running 1/1 Gyokkou and Yoko? I kinda feel as though you'd run out of Fire Formations when you get your stuff going. 

Lequier    122

Thoughts about running 1/1 Gyokkou and Yoko? I kinda feel as though you'd run out of Fire Formations when you get your stuff going. 

I've never really been a fan of Gyokko because I've never felt like it actually does anything. Yoko's good in 4-Axis, but I've never particularly cared for it in 3 because of Blaster.

Lequier    122

Only 2 Rooster? Really?

Can you explain the merits to playing 3? I'm not entirely sure I follow.

+Paraliel+    8031

Only 2 Rooster? Really?

What do you mean by that? Most people I know play 2.

ribis2005    508
I find 3 rooster is a must. It open up alot of plays(such as tensu use tensu summon rooster use rooster send tensu use tenki get spirit normal spirit loop prince get chicken search spirit so on) but then again u have a strange build. 3 bear is not needed 2 is even too many. I honestly dont like that u are trying to make it more 4 axis based. I run 1 bear 1 dragon for special summon plays like reborning your prince making another price or vulcan and xyz for hazy m7 or bounzer. 3 rooster 3 spirit/leopard. u also need foolish burial and 3 tensu since tensu again another combo card. 2 blaster is enough and 1 burner. gyokkou should be a 2 of bc honestly even against dragon some still main breakthrough eev so on so to conserve the loop its good , also 1 yoko is again another key for combo otk depending on hand. 3 axis is about speed and spamming, if u want more control which u seem to be playing the 4 axis is your game.