Sign in to follow this  
rei

FFIX mafia aftergame

Groot    526

That was a fucking amazing game guys. 

I too would like to hear mafia thoughts. 

Groot    526

And I'm mad salty about ozy's ability. I should have listened to Vent and Chey.

ozy    724

You kept me alive friend. xD

ozy    724

Also any particular bit or (il)logic?

IonCharge    691

Literally the day after I got night killed I realised that the last remaining Mafia ability would be God Father but no on realised. Considering it, it might have been a bad idea to have killed Wry considering he wouldn't have been able to scan you.

Groot    526

You played a solid game buddy. 

and I actually never considered it to be a thing tbh.

+Malcolm    4603
[quote name="CheyMcfly" post="3542627" timestamp="1375925981"]Fuck you Malcolm[/quote] Meant to pos

Final_Vent    2864

why was I alive the entire game after being seen pro-townie the entire game? Was it that FOS before the end of the round or was my role just super apparent and you guys felt like you had more important kills to make?

Final_Vent    2864

on a side note, being kept in the dark about the roles and amount of mafia was a pretty fun aspect

@malcolm, you and chey were my biggest aids even though the end of the game you acted super weird lol.

only player I'm mad at is paraliel at doing absolutely nothing special at trying to get off that suspicion list, like I literally you were the reason why I couldn't pin down the vote on ozy, with that stupid "innocent" member title x D

and maybe islickz, but after that healer business I can really commend him on that call, surprised how he made it.

+Urthor    10210

Malcolm for a neutrally aligned you didn't play especially well IMO, we skipped you largely because we just assumed the Doctor would be jam healing you like crazy.

Also, bad townie my ass I got Urthor.

If this was YGO I'd neg you 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ozy    724

Literally the day after I got night killed I realised that the last remaining Mafia ability would be God Father but no on realised. Considering it, it might have been a bad idea to have killed Wry considering he wouldn't have been able to scan you.

Godfather only works once, and considering he'd scanned me once and saw town, that left malcolm and vent as the remainders. He would've scanned malcolm (who I also considered killing that last night) since vent's role was made clear. After seeing that malcolm wasn't mafia, suspicion would've arisen again (especially since malcolm mentioned godfather earlier that day) and I was the obvious target. I possibly would've lived through that day with a 2-2 no lynch but the day after would've lost anyway. I judged I had a higher chance of winning overall if I killed wry, even though it gave me a lower chance of making it through the next day.

why was I alive the entire game after being seen pro-townie the entire game? Was it that FOS before the end of the round or was my role just super apparent and you guys felt like you had more important kills to make?

You were on the list a couple times, but we figured there was always someone more pressing. We actually scanned you night 2. And after that there was the healer to kill, then wry when he would've started suspecting me again.

IonCharge    691

Godfather only works once, and considering he'd scanned me once and saw town, that left malcolm and vent as the remainders. He would've scanned malcolm (who I also considered killing that last night) since vent's role was made clear. After seeing that malcolm wasn't mafia, suspicion would've arisen again (especially since malcolm mentioned godfather earlier that day) and I was the obvious target. I possibly would've lived through that day with a 2-2 no lynch but the day after would've lost anyway. I judged I had a higher chance of winning overall if I killed wry, even though it gave me a lower chance of making it through the next day.

Oh I see. Fair enough. I feel like I should have posted my analysis on the possible roles before the Night I got nightkilled considering I expected it :/ 

ozy    724

^ See all my iffy logic lol. We thought wry was healer for the longest time.

+Malcolm    4603
I didn't play especially well? Game seemed to go pretty according to plan from my perspective

+Urthor    10210

You played straight up town extremely hard and wore a target on your back from day 1.  You had the alternate win condition as a big incentive to lay low and dodge bullets, and you just decided to ignore it and go with town.  

+Malcolm    4603
Target on my back and yet I live to the end. I even had the ability to pick and choose who I wanted to win the game. The beauty of being loud is that everyone hears you, including the healer.
  • Upvote 1

IonCharge    691

^ See all my iffy logic lol. We thought wry was healer for the longest time.

And I thought I was making it too obvious he wasn't.

+Paraliel+    8030

IDK, Urthor can you tell me why withholding my power would've been better since you seem to think so? I didn't think I was going to live through that day and the most suspicious person to me was you so I pulled the trigger.

Also I don't think I acted like a poor townie ever though I got called it by some people (was very annoying) as I was just trying my best to explain my logic throughout the game and pin down on suspicious people. The people who I thought were suspicious were mafia, damn isn't that something?

Final_Vent    2864

hey malcolm can you explain your actions those last two rounds?

and that chat was pretty informative lol

+Malcolm    4603
Yeah Once I get off mobile I can. Anything in particular you wanna know about?

Final_Vent    2864

IDK, Urthor can you tell me why withholding my power would've been better since you seem to think so? I didn't think I was going to live through that day and the most suspicious person to me was you so I pulled the trigger.

Also I don't think I acted like a poor townie ever though I got called it by some people (was very annoying) as I was just trying my best to explain my logic throughout the game and pin down on suspicious people. The people who I thought were suspicious were mafia, damn isn't that something?

you suspected alot of people paraliel last time I checked (including myself) and made wrong calls, another reason why I though you were suspicious when you were trying to force that idea through

+Paraliel+    8030

Weren't my votes for Clayton, My Bloody Arcanine, and then Ozymandias?

And then I used my power on Urthor.

Final_Vent    2864

Yeah Once I get off mobile I can. Anything in particular you wanna know about?

oh hey the game's over man, you can stop using that excuse (KIDDING)

but mainly why did you think chey was mafia especially knowing THE ENTIRE GAME that I was a townie, and then used an ability to kill her. True I didn't defend her as much at the beginning but near the end I was forcing those hints hard man. (If this was a 4-man mafia game we would have been beyond screwed lol)