Sign in to follow this  
Ordyh

Call of Duty: Ghosts

iFocus    309

when is the next mlg i want to go but i haven't been keeping up that well since. Im tryin to jump back into competitive cod. coL has been dominating i know that and nadeshot is a sad person. like even when i met him irl he was a dick to his team. I know sometimes your in the moment and you say some things that sound mean like if they missed the shot etc but not after the game and even when you win lol.

So much drama only in Optic.

FaZe got better it seems and nvus did look watered down. but hey at least coL is saying they will take over multiple games.

#umvc3 at one point lol.

On another subject why did they really have to fuck up Halo. Like i missed Final Boss vs Instinct and Believe the Hype etc. Great ass games FB and Instinct had in Orlando(i think) and a few others.

Justin.    734

when is the next mlg i want to go but i haven't been keeping up that well since. Im tryin to jump back into competitive cod. coL has been dominating i know that and nadeshot is a sad person. like even when i met him irl he was a dick to his team. I know sometimes your in the moment and you say some things that sound mean like if they missed the shot etc but not after the game and even when you win lol.

So much drama only in Optic.

FaZe got better it seems and nvus did look watered down. but hey at least coL is saying they will take over multiple games.

#umvc3 at one point lol.

On another subject why did they really have to fuck up Halo. Like i missed Final Boss vs Instinct and Believe the Hype etc. Great ass games FB and Instinct had in Orlando(i think) and a few others.

The next MLG event is CoD: Championships in March. Then there's MLG Anaheim in June. And yes, Nadeshot is a little drama boy. Even when he and H3CZ took back Scumpii he kept rambling on about what Scump did in his explanation video, even though he could have been the bigger man and not mentioned anything about it at all. Also, regarding Final Boss, they recently just switched over to competitive cod. EnVy had a lot of potential when their team consisted of Proofy, Scump, Merk, and Goonjar. Most likely the only team that could actually compete with Complexity for the title in March. But now Scump went back to OpTic, Proofy left to join FaZe, and Goonjar is back on Team Kaliber now. They won't even qualify for cod champs, unless they decide to qualify through Canada (in my opinion), considering only 8 teams will qualify from the US. And yes, FaZe has gotten a lot better. They recently dropped Methodz so they could be able to compete in cod champs (he's only 17). I'm pretty sure this was around the time they either picked up JKap or MboZe/Nameless, but I can't really remember who it was. Then MboZe left to go to OpTic, and he was replaced by Nameless, but he ended up leaving to go to EnVy not even a week after he joined FaZe.

The best two teams right now are definitely Complexity and Curse LV, which LV is the old Fariko Impact + Ricky. Based on the Winter Invitational, OpTic would be considered the third best team, but even though they're currently in second for that, Curse LV is 10-1 while OpTic is 7-6. So OpTic has a long way to go if they wanna be considered an 'elite' team like coL and LV.

Preliminary qualifiers for the US are this weekend, which you can watch on mlg.tv.

• Upvote 1

Ordyh    332

COD US Champs ended today. Strictly Business won. They were straight fire the entire weekend. Even swept compLexity in WR2. coL got 2nd. The other six teams that qualified for World Champs are: OpTic, nV, Kaliber, FaZe, Xfinity and Rise.

• Upvote 1

iFocus    309

I know I was happy for SB. World champion teams are real though. France has 2 strong teams this year so I hope SB or coL can bring home the championship to the US.

Ordyh    332

The biggest upset was Curse LV losing to Rise. It's gonna be weird not seeing 3 of last year's World Champs not there.

Ordyh    332

Call of Duty World Championship is this weekend and so far within pool play there hasn't been any upsets. Although both nV and FaZe ALMOST choked maps and could've been eliminated early on.

A:
Strictly Business (USA)
Vitality Returns (France)

B:
compLexity (USA)
VexX Revenge (Canada)

C:
KaLiBeR (USA)
WiLD (Canada)

D:
Trident (AUS)
FaZe (USA)

E:
Immunity (AUS)
EnVyUs (US)

Those are the teams so far that are definitely in the Top 16 bracket tomorrow morning. Group F, G and H are finishing up tomorrow. Technically OpTic and Epsilon from Group G are in the bracket already but they need to play each other for the 1st and 2nd seed.

www.majorleaguegaming.com if you wanna watch the action!

Ordyh    332

1st Place - compLexity - $400,000

2nd Place - EnVyUs - $200,000

3rd Place - OpTic Gaming - $120,000

4th Place - Strictly Business - $100,000

5th Place - Trident T1dotters - $70,000

6th Place - FaZe - $50,000

7th Place - Rise Nation - $35,000

8th Place - VexX Revenge - $25,000

Karma from coL is the first back to back World Champ. TWO RINGS!

Ordyh    332

If I recall, nV is the first team to make it to back to back finals for cod champs as well.

Yessir. Back to back 2nd place. Not too shabby.  Also OpTic Gaming got back to back 3rd place.

Ordyh    332

The MLG XGames event was this weekend and here are the results!

1st Place (Gold Medal) - OpTic Gaming...FINALLY!

2nd Place (Silver) - Kaliber

3rd Place (Bronze) - Evil Geniuses, formally known as compLexity if you haven't been following.

4th-8th was nV, sB, Curse Orange, FaZe Red and OpTic Nation.