Sign in to follow this  
my bloody arcanine

Poke-World mafia sign up

[spoiler]Logic you're a douche qt sorry for being an ass.[/spoiler]

This game takes place in the Pokemon world, with mostly humans and some pokemon.

At first I thought I'd make all the roles known, but on second thought it might reveal too much and make the game considerably easier for the town. (sorry rei but you know everything so that puts you in an unfair advantage)

However, I will reveal the characters (names only), which is more than enough info for the start.

Note that -every- character has a role, could be a small one but definitely not vanilla. I tried to make the game as ballanced as possible, but you never know.

No hardclaiming, meaning you can't post your role. I support people actually talking and figuring out stuff, so softclaiming is allowed: http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Softclaiming

DONT SIGN UP IF YOU KNOW YOU'LL BE INACTIVE. This will just ruin the game for other people who are invested.

Sign-up:

1. XxMalcolm

2. Wry9

3. Wilson

4. Urthor

5. IonCharge

6. Splatt

7. Gaia

8. Suicidal

9. Sharpman

10. JackNBox

11. iSlickz

12. Mr Cook

13. Grimey

14. Pokémon Trainer LFN

Subs:

1. Logic

2. rap game dennis frogman

3. Super Boosh

4. Faint

• Upvote 3

+Urthor    10222

yeye

confuse rei    5608

THAT NOONE EVER WAS

»Logic    2033

i'm going to opt not to throw a bitch fit about a game on a message board over an issue that wasn't anyones fault, and instead choose to have a good time with it.

I'm in.

i'm going to opt not to throw a bitch fit about a game on a message board over an issue that wasn't anyones fault, and instead choose to have a good time with it.

I'm in.

doesnt matter message board or real life, i personally have zero tolerance for people who cut in line

dont take me too seriously tho, you seem like a nice dude

one more spot left!

• Upvote 1

Wilson    12516

well, now we know you definitely aren't british.

• Upvote 1

»Logic    2033

I'm in.

doesnt matter message board or real life, i personally have zero tolerance for people who cut in line

dont take me too seriously tho, you seem like a nice dude

one more spot left!

We're cool. =)

Just hope that we don't use the same ideas and everyone still plays mine. I spent like three hours on it lol.

LFN    3239

last spot???

team rocket time

+scuzzlebutt    23486

sign me up