2 Archlord Kristya
2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning
1 Genex Ally Birdman
1 Herald of Orange Light
1 Honest

- I started with 2 veiler, 2 kristya, 1 herald and right now, as you can see, I am running 3 veilers, 1 Kristya, 0 Herald. During testing 3:1:0 there has been no situation where I would want a Herald.

• Update 8/25: Maxx "C"s moved to the side deck for Herald of Orange Light, and 2nd Kristya.

Spells: 10

3 Forbidden Lance

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Transmodify
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control

- 3 Transmodify. It makes summoning Earth only to get veilered less irritating.
- No book of moon. I don't see any position where I'd like a book of moon over a mind control or lance in this deck.
- No Traps, there previously was a Treacherous in here much like the old T.G. Agents but I decided to drop it and run Mind Control, i never looked back in TTH's direction to be honest.

• Update 8/26: Transmodified dropped to 2, 3rd Forbidden Lance Added.

Extra Deck: 15
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Ally of Justice - Catastor
1 Crimson Blader
1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern
1 Armory Arm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1 HTS Psyhemuth
1 Wind Up Zenmaines
1 Angel of Zera
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Daigusto Phoenix
1 Herald of Pure Light
1 Star Eater

- I'm not entirely sure if Mist Bird Clausolas belongs in here, so I might cut it for a Leviathan Dragon, Thoughruler Archfiend, or a Mist Wurm.

• Update 8/25: Mist Bird Clausolas, Temtempo the Percussion Djinn, and Stardust Dragon has been dropped. Ancient Sacred Wyvern, Angel of Zera, and Armades, Keeper of Boundaries was added in the extra deck.

Side Deck: 15
3 Royal Decree
2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Leeching the Light
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

2 Maxx "C"
2 Dust Tornado
2 Flying "C"

- Side Deck wise, i think i've covered the majority of the bases. SIM + Consecrated Light goes in against Evilswarms and Blackwings. Kycoo + Leechings go in against Bujins and Constellars. Kristya nad Leeching goes against the Mirror and lastly, Flying "C" and the 2nd Kristya against Waters or any spam oriented Xyz deck.

• Update 8/25: Consecrated Lights were dropped to make room for Maxx "C"

tOvWE0C.png

• Upvote 5

»victor    6400

300px-BanisheroftheRadianceLCGX-EN-ScR-1

This card seems brilliant with Transmodify, just saying.

• Upvote 7

Kirolos    3394

Before you add Leviathin, Archfiend, or Mist Wurm you should probably add Ancient Sacred Wyvern to the Extra. It's a win condition but more importantly, it transmodifies into Kristya and Hyperions. It might even warrant running a second Kristya due to the extra utility you get from it

• Upvote 7

DaX    178
Thanks guys I will test those 3 cards by making the following changes:

Side Deck:
2 Banisher of the Radiance over 2 Flying "C"

Extra Deck
Angel of Zera over Temptempo the Percussion Djinn
Ancient Sacred Wyvern over Mist Bird Clausolas

dexer008    805

Do you find 3 hyperion ever clogging at all with only 6 agents? Last format I dropped to 2 in my herald deck cause I was using 3 with 6 agents (2:2:2 of earth, venus jupiter) and found it sometimes to happen, dropped to 2 and have preferred to go for a 3 to 1 ratio with hyperion since. I could just be bad though with math.

Canadian    701
I would rather play Herald of Orange over the Veilers.

It also acts as a Transmodify target into Venus.

In my deck I also played Call of the Haunted and Card Troopers though so it made dumping Kristya and Hyperion much more relevant.

Food for thought.

DaX    178

Do you find 3 hyperion ever clogging at all with only 6 agents? Last format I dropped to 2 in my herald deck cause I was using 3 with 6 agents (2:2:2 of earth, venus jupiter) and found it sometimes to happen, dropped to 2 and have preferred to go for a 3 to 1 ratio with hyperion since. I could just be bad though with math.

I haven't had a problem yet with 3 Master Hyperion, 3 Venus, 3 Earth. Mainly because I have not ran into the scenario of drawing them in multiples without Agents. I'd imagine that dealing with that situation a Transmodify and a Shine Ball would make one of the Hyperion's live.

Hows the deck testing so far?

Pretty well actually.

The opening play usually ends with Venus and Gachi on board (Earth and Transmodify may or may not be included).

Gorz and Tragoedia have been doing their jobs if I ever open up Venus only to get negated by Effect Veiler.

Other tidbits I like about the deck:

Forbidden Lance or Mystical Space Typhoon doesn't necessarily need to be set and they are both almost always when offensive. Just my opinion.

Herald of Pure Light is amazing. Being able to retrieve your bosses after your opponent has -1 or -2'd themselves killing it is clutch.

I would rather play Herald of Orange over the Veilers.

It also acts as a Transmodify target into Venus.

In my deck I also played Call of the Haunted and Card Troopers though so it made dumping Kristya and Hyperion much more relevant.

Food for thought.

I will try that version soon (card trooper and call of the haunted.)

However, I don't like the idea of summoning a Herald of Orange Light to go into Venus. I'd rather summon a Shine Ball to be honest.

»orangeeyes    11863

good deck

fuck hopsin tho

»neptune    3789

good deck

fuck hopsin tho

this.

hopsin sux he was in that's so raven

+scuzzlebutt    23495
i love this song (except for the blatant racism/sexism), u guys suck

Faith+1    47

300px-TGWonderMagician-EXVC-EN-UR-UE.jpg     300px-HieraticSunDragonOverlordofHeliopo

I don't understand why you're not playing either of them. Granted, the latter you only ever summon if your Hyperions are Fiendish Chained or the likes. But Wonder Magician is absolutely phenomenal in this deck.

300px-ArmadesKeeperofBoundaries-JOTL-EN-

And you should probably play this as well. Heard it was pretty good vs BWs and backrow xD.

My extra looks like this:

1 Armory Arm

1 T.G. Wonder Magician

1 Ally of Justice Catastor

1 Armades, Keeper of Boundaries

1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern

1 Black Rose Dragon

1 Stardust Dragon

1 Angel of Zera

1 Crimson Blader

1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu

1 Herald of Pure Light

1 Daigusto Phoenix

1 Leviair the Sea Dragon

1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis

I have 1 spot open in my extra and I have these to choose from: HTS Psyhemuth, Gaia Knight, Thought Ruler, Scrap Dragon, or Mist Wurm.

It will most likely be one of the two level 6s since I am currently not running one although I don't know how relevant 2600 attack is going to be at YCS Toronto but with the limit of generic traps I do expect to see a rise in Fiendish Chains so Gaia Knight is my number 1 choice at this point.

»orangeeyes    11863

decks that play good ygo cards are good against blackwings

• Upvote 4

I don't get why this deck isn't being talked about more.

It became way more consistent with the Sept. Banlist, essentially having 6 ways into a turn 1 Venus with Transmodify, as well as access to Banisher, which gives it an anti-meta dimension.

I'm pretty sure this deck is going to be a major contender at Toronto.

You should be running 3 Lance over 3 MST, decks are kind of divided into decks that don't run any traps, and decks that run a lot. Lance gets farther by being able to address both these types of decks. Hyperion can also handle and s/t's with its effect.

We have Kristya, but I think it is worth looking into squeezing in one or two vanity's emptiness since we don't run any traps.

Also Angel of Zera is a tank, especially if you banish it from grave for Hyperion to destroy a card, it special summons itself. 

Having a number of cards that sit at 2800 and above is really handy. With 1 less torrential, 1 less d prison, 1 less SJ and 2 less CED to worry about, the battle phase is going to have more importance so having massive, free beatsticks is an incredible advantage this deck has over a lot of other decks.

• Upvote 3

dexer008    805

I feel like Stardust doesn't do as much anymore in this game, so would probs replace that with a Number 96; Dark Mist.

I literally have no idea what to do with the extra. 

This is what I'm working with right now

1x Armory Arm

1x Armades (too good to not run, especially this early in the format)

1x T.G. Wonder Magician

1x HTS Psyhemuth

1x BRD

1x Ancient Sacred Wyvern

1x Crimson Blader

1x Angel of Zera

1x Star Eater

1x Gachi Gachi

1x Herald of Pure Light

1x Daigusto Phoenix

1x Leviair

1x Zenmaines

1x Temtempo

Also, I think this card should be looked into as a 1 of.

Gigantes-CP04-EN-C-UE.png

In testing I always look in grave and there are always EARTH monsters in the forms of T.G. Striker, Gachi Gachi or something like Maxx C or Flying C. Card has no negative drawbacks as you run like no traps. It could also help you push for game, however I'm undecided if it's too much of a win more card.

Canadian    701

Rh4WmbY.png

I guess I'll post this here instead of starting another thread since most of the discussion is here.

Trooper Agents, IMO, is superior to the standard T.G. Agents.

Some points I'd like to make:

- 3 Herald of Orange instead of Veilers just makes sense since you can just play Call of the Haunted and bring back a disrupting Kristya or a punishing Hyperion

- This also gives your deck 9 targets for Transmodification. This is especially good for game 2 when you want to side into Banisher of the Radiance and crazy consistent when going first.

- 3 Call of the Haunted can generate advantage with Trooper since your opponent will want to use their MST's on something.

- Mechquipped Angineer is a crazy good card. Its a superior Zenmaines in this deck. A very good opening play is Venus + Birdman which can end with Gachi, a Shine Ball, and Angineer which makes your monsters really hard to destroy.

- Alucard comes out in Shadow Spectres but has been testing great. It makes the important on demand DARK Xyz monster for BLS and Sorc and Gachi + Alucard makes a 2200 beater that forces your opponent to make a play or pass (since setting will generate you advantage). Its also a great trap bait which you can follow up with Hyperion from the Venus you used as Xyz Material.

• Upvote 2

DaX    178
Initial post updated:

My extra deck as of 8/25:
Clausolas, Leviair, and Star Eater has been dropped. Ancient Sacred Wyvern, Zera, and Armades was added in the extra deck.

Stardust is decent at best. Is currently first in the queue to be dropped for something better like Dark Mist.

@Canadian Do you find the Banisher conflicting with CotH? What do you typically side out when you bring them in?

Canadian    701

Nah, the way I see it, if you keep Banisher on the field, you're probably winning anyways. Otherwise, why did you side it in.

Just set the CotH's and bring it back when it dies to mess up your opponent even more.

I gotta say though, Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure mess this deck up a LOT. If you can't draw into an MST, good luck.

Bergy    788

I'd main one banisher, that way if you get Maxx'd on transmodify you can go into him and end your play and still benefit from transmodify. 

Faith+1    47
banishers low attack needs to be compensated by some sort of trap or lances. Without this transmodifying into a banishers isn't that great of a play, at least in my testing. There are just too many monsters that can get over it.
  • Upvote 2

DaX    178

The Main, Extra, and Side Deck plus DN Capture updated on the initial post. I played in a local tournament today, a couple of good players so I got some testing in and my only loss was to ... *surprise* ... the mirror in which case he dropped Kristya first on the two games he won (he won the dice roll).

[b]SOME OBSERVATIONS & CHANGES[/b]

• Trying out 2 Kristya's and a Herald. I'm just trying this out for the moment and will try adding Call of the Haunted and Card Trooper soon as well. I feel that never drew the lone Kristya when needed, Maxx "C" was "okay" in testing and I moved them to the side to see how 2 Kristya : 1 Herald works out for now.
  • I've added Dust Tornadoes over the Consecrated Light. I didn't have any problems with Blackwings, Dust Tornadoes would have helped getting rid of Black Whirlwinds and make that match up easier than what it was for me today.
  • 4-Axis Fire Fist got one game out of me but I opened multiple MSTs and Agents plus Boss Monsters on both games 2 and 3 to squeak by.
  • I want to fit in Malevolent Catastrophes in the side deck. I'm thinking over the 2 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror. What do you guys think?
  • Any suggestions welcome.