| 15 |

- Side -

3 - Effect Veiler

3 - Maxx "C"

2 - Deck Devastation Virus

2 - Breakthrough Skill

2 - Dust Tornado

3 - Fiendish Chain

The deck is really solid, the major flaw I find is that the deck kinda dies out if you can't keep Yamato on the board, the emptiness' are being tested I wanted to fit more CoTH to bring back Yamato to keep the board presence. I prefer Dark Bribe over Seven Tools simply because Bribe can hit anything whereas Seven Tools just hits traps. Open for suggestions thanks.

[spoiler]fRVRBoAh.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler]zQgNN5th.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler]aOen5Jdh.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler]dQxgzLah.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler]wboMGmxh.jpg[/spoiler]

• Upvote 4

SAX    8

I'd personally ditch the bear for a 3rd PoD but besides that looks solid. LMK how vanity keeps testing!

Mercy    408
I definitely agree with your statement about fitting more Coth in. I play bujins as well and nothing is worse than losing a Yamato early on when you searched a crane or turtle instead of a second yamato and your original one gets wiped off the board. I think you should add a 3rd duality. If you somehow can't draw into a Yamato/tenki your screwed. I think it's a necessity to have 3 duality since you just want to get to yamato as fast as possible. I've never tested bribe in my deck so I can't make a comment on that but with mst/lance soon to become more popular I think you could drop d prison. Consider horn of the phantom beast. It makes yamato 2600 ad hell net you a card for every guy he destroys. Also no kaiser?

Espeon    295

I'd personally ditch the bear for a 3rd PoD but besides that looks solid. LMK how vanity keeps testing!

Was considering this and will get back to you through thorough testing.

I definitely agree with your statement about fitting more Coth in. I play bujins as well and nothing is worse than losing a Yamato early on when you searched a crane or turtle instead of a second yamato and your original one gets wiped off the board. I think you should add a 3rd duality. If you somehow can't draw into a Yamato/tenki your screwed. I think it's a necessity to have 3 duality since you just want to get to yamato as fast as possible. I've never tested bribe in my deck so I can't make a comment on that but with mst/lance soon to become more popular I think you could drop d prison. Consider horn of the phantom beast. It makes yamato 2600 ad hell net you a card for every guy he destroys. Also no kaiser?

I strongly disagree with Kaiser, the card is not really good and it's really gimmicky, the 3rd PoD is probably going to happen and maybe 1-2 Horns, I find space really really tight.

why no m7 in extra? o.o

I'm not sure how I feel about M7, I find that the card never stays on the field long enough to make his effect useful but it's something I'm open to testing.

Mercy    408
I agree space is always hard to find because you have so many mandatory cards in the deck. Can you elaborate more on why you aren't s fan if kaiser? Having horn + Yamato and kaiser is nuts. Just helps make crane that much more effective if they only have one monster to attack with.

Sqirmywurmy    744
Imo book of moon and fiendish far outclass the attack responders and bribes u have atm, you don't have enough cards to actually break up plays and I feel like a high priestess or dracosack that they just don't swing with could rip u apart as well as debris into black rose etc. the deck has a searchable honest so u should win the battle phase vs most decks anyway so why not focus on stopping their plays outside the bp? Also m7 in the extra seems better than utopia who u never make unless your desperate anyway