Sign in to follow this  
my bloody arcanine

Poke-World Mafia Aftergame

Discuss, complain, bitch, enjoy, whatever. First I'll reveal the roles, might add my personal input later.

Town

[spoiler] 
LFN109.png

You are allied with the town. You may keep reviving Pikachu as long as Nurse Joy is alive.

Splattpikachu.png

You are allied with the town. Each night phase you may paralyze a player, aka role-blocking their ability for the night. Paralyzing will only work on a player who targets a different player. You cannot paralyze the same player for 2 nights in a row.

Suicidal    2ev81ty.jpg

You are allied with the town. Each night phase you may use Togepi's metronome to silence one player during the following day, meaning that they cannot vote. The silenced player will be chosen randomly(!!), and it won't be yourself.

Logic  c81ax.jpg

You are allied with the town. Your ability is Onix's explosion, which can be used during the day phase to kill yourself + a player of your choice, thus ending the day phase. You must PM me your choice before the day ends.

IonCharge  28aq2kz.jpg

You are allied with the town. Each night phase you may investigate a player's alliance.

JackNBox  25s0pac.jpg

You are allied with the town. You know that Mr Cook is Tracey, your helper. However, he doesn't know you so you may not contact him outside of the main thread.

Mr Cook 34oacfo.jpg

You are allied with the town. You are a Watcher, meaning that each night phase you may choose a player to watch: if the player you watched has been targeted, you will know who targeted them (but you will not know the action itself).

Urthor    2d00zcx.jpg

You are allied with the town. You may heal one player every night phase, preventing their death. You may not heal yourself.

iSlickzditto.png

You are allied with the town. You will be identified as Mafia until you choose to use your ability. Your ability is Transform: for the rest of the game, choose a player to transform into. You will gain the same abilities as them, but your alliance is still with the town, even if you transformed into a mafia player. If you transform into a mafia player, you will be identified as Mafia.
- In case of clashes between a player with the same role as yours, your priority is lower.
- You may not transform into dead players.
- If you transform into a user with a night/day ability, you will only be able to use it the following night/day and onwards.

* Since Ditto transformed into the healer, the ability was further limited to choosing a different target every night.

[/spoiler] 

Mafia

[spoiler] 

Wilson     2ih026w.jpg

You are a part of Team Rocket, the mafia. You share a very special connection with James, which will not be revealed in case of your death.
Your main ability is Wobbuffet's Counter: if lynched, the person who was last to vote for you is lynched instead. You must choose the night before if to use this ability during the following day, and you only get to make this choice once, so plan ahead.
You may also use your costume to dress up as town for 1 night in the game. You cannot declare the use of Wobbuffet's ability and the use of the costume in the same night.

Sharpman   14e9on4.jpg

You are a part of Team Rocket, the mafia. You share a very special connection with Jesse, which will not be revealed in case of your death.
Your main ability is Weezing's Smokescreen: for once in the game, all night non-mafia abilities will be negated.
You may also use your costume to dress up as town for 1 night in the game. You cannot use Weezing's ability and the costume in the same night.

* The special connection was passing their abilities.

XxMalcolmmeowth.png

You are a part of Team Rocket, the mafia. Your ability is Thief: at night phase, you may target a player and steal their ability. For the following nights/days, they will no longer have that ability (assuming they had one). You may use the stolen ability the following night/day onwards.
You may also use your costume to dress up as town for 1 night in the game. You cannot use Thief/stolen ability and the costume in the same night.

[/spoiler]

Neutral

[spoiler]

Wry9110.png

You are neutral. Your win condition is to last after Ash, meaning that you win if Ash died before you or if the town won with both of you alive.

Gaia magikarp.png

You are neutral. Your win condition is to be alive until Day 4, meaning you have to survive Night 3. On the 4th day, you leave the game by disappearing into the Lake of Rage.

[/spoiler]

• Upvote 2

I know some of you sent PMs to others regarding the game (which is clearly against the rules). I'm not sure I should involve rei in this tho. Thanks for making this a fair game!

It is true, but luckily these weren't PM's with concrete knowledge, just speculations and small talk. It's still against the rules though. Anything that might sway someone to any sort of action which is beyond the game's boundaries, is wrong. 

+Urthor    10223

mba: you never know what cook is cooking

best post

»Logic    2033

Starting reading this the entire 50 minute ride home from work.

Only got halfway through thequickthread. lmfao.

No offense/hard feelings to anyone. I did really, really want this. :x

Edit:

Though I am disappointed you guys think I played that badly. :\

Groot    526

Stopped reading the quicktopic when It got to my lynching, because it made me super upset again.

I had just gotten over it. 

:(

+Malcolm    4606

ion had little to do with anything

mvp was splatt being so bad we couldnt actually waste a lynch on him

+Malcolm    4606

you being horrendous was good for the town

i gave you mvp after all

Splatt    338

btw just scanning back to quicktopic how did I ever claim detective? Just wondering if I ever took a misstep in there so I can improve my geymz

+Malcolm    4606

Wow was pretty sure wry was a scum now this sucks I'm terrible at reading people.

I'd say that Logic is most likely town because he went hard trying to defend wry and if he was mafia, he would be my next vote. So I'd rule him out of the suspect list.

Slickz just went like I want to lynch wry9 because no one votes for Logic but since I'm set in Logic being town, I suspect iSlickz being mob.

Hard to read on what Suicidal is thinking, even if he is just a town who bandwagons and is out of sight, he doesnt add much to the essence of the game. Giving out no reads not pushing anything etc.

I cant grasp what Mr.Cook is up to dunno if he is being too hostile and edgy because he doesn't want to get lynched and solve this, or is just trying to save his bacon for moar killings.

Urthor might just be trying to get the activity up, and I had my initial suspects, now he doesnt signal much of a mafia to me.

Will get more later I guess.

this was the post

Splatt    338

ah I just reasoned with myself that Urthor was just pushing stuff and trying to force ppl out and is town. Can see where you're coming from tho

I tried to use my abilities pm'd mba about it maybe it got lost somewhere maybe I failed to pm them but meh ggs.

edit: oh explained in the stuff k

confuse rei    5608

ISLICKZ IS MY NIGGA

if i died just 1 night before i evolved i would be so mad

• Upvote 1

JackNBox    616
Well whoever sent pms should obviously get some kind of slap on the wrists, what's the point in the game if people are gonna break the rules.

IonCharge    691

Sorry for absolutely end gaming you guys instead of being modkilled like I should have.

I feel dirty. I had Malcolm since night 0 then scanned islickz because I couldn't see through his posts at all. After that I just got Sharpman and that was it. 

What I liked most about your posts is the tricky wording to escape clear claims. And that move on day 2 with the vote on Malcolm was also nice. 

Mr Cook    473

Quicktopic was such a fun read!

Just FYI, like my first post was this: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=155318&p=3553402

And basically nailed the Mafia straight off the bat :D

Highlights of the QT:

-Wry9's death

-Me "losing" my mind and going "crazy"

-METRONOME

-The world clock

Yeah I played badly at stages, so did the town and so did the Mafia, but highly entertaining :D

Also I wasn't involved in any PMs :D