Logic

Pokemon Mafia-DGZ Day 9

»Logic    2033

The rules:

[Spoiler]
1.) Days and nights will each be 24 hours unless a majority vote has been reached (Day) or all effects have been activated or PM'd not to be used (Night)
2.)  Publicly hard claiming is forbidden. Soft Claiming is allowed.

3.)  After Day 0, Minimum 2 posts per day phase. You will be prodded once. If you do not respond/offend a second time, you will be subbed/modkilled

4.) No intentional suicides.

5.) No messaging outside of this thread without my permission. Offenders will be modkilled.

6.) Some of these abilities are difficult for me to filter for cheating. I am trusting all of you to play your roles and follow the rules accordingly.

7.) My calls for time are based on EDT. It is about 1:00 PM at the beginning of this original post. When I say the thread is closed, the thread is closed. These times are approximate, and the thread does not close until I have announced it is closed. If i am not able to get to a computer at the time that a day/end phase has completed, the thread will stay active for 15 minutes after the announced approximate time. At that point it can be considered closed and a mod can close this. Obviously any of my posts suggesting otherwise prioritize this rule.
8.) In regards to the sniping disagreement: I will not be enabling any last-second voting rules. Instead, I reserve the right to shorten or lengthen a particular phase at any time by at least 15 minutes.
9.)Negation effects take priority over others. If a limited-use ability is activated at the same time the effect is negated, that use is counted.

10.) Unless told otherwise, there are no hard claiming restrictions with private conversations. You are not allowed, however, to perform any action that would make your claim absolute fact. IE. Quote from me, screenshot, etc.

11.) If anyone quotes a post by me that states the activation of an ability publicly, it is to be taken as absolute fact. If this is taken advantage of by someone lacking such an ability, you will be modkilled instantly.

12.) I reserve the right to continue a game past the point where an affiliation would normally win if effects could still reasonably affect the outcome.

More rules may be added as needed. I believe everyone playing the game knows the basic rules of Mafia. If you do not, search the forum or PM me questions.[/spoiler]

Now, let the games begin!

Pokemon_Mafia_by_Lemonpiggy.jpg

The Players:

1.)rei Death by Mafia Night 1 [Town]

2.) biki Death by Mafia Night 5 [Town]

3.)JacknBox Death by Lynch Day 2 [Town]

4.)Scottie Spliffen Death by Lynch Day 4 [Mafia]

5.)Islickz Death by Modkill Day 6 [Town]

6.)Super Boosh Death by Toxic Day 6 [Town]

7.) my bloody arcanine Death by Mafia Night 2 [Town]

8.)Urthor Death by Mafia Night 4 [Town]

9.)xXMalcolmDeath by Lynch Day 1 [Town]

10.) Kill_switch- Lynch Night 9 [Town]
11.)wry9 Killed by Lynch Day 7 [Mafia]
12.)
(3LL4rD00r Killed by Mafia Night 7 [Town]

13.)SuicidalDeath by Lynch Day 8 [Mafia]
14.) LFN Death by Outrage Night 9 [Town->Mafia]
15.)Satchmo8D Death by Lynch Day 3 [Mafia]

16.) rap game dennis frogman Death by lynch Day 9 [Town]
17.)Gaia Death by Night Kill Night 6[Town]

18.) WilsonDeath by Night Kill Night 8 [Town]

On the outskirts of Cerulean City, a mysterious cave homes one of the most powerful forces in all of Kanto. 17 representatives of Pokemon, one for each type, have gathered. The Town's goal? Protect the power. And the Mafia? USE IT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

The Types:
[spoiler]Normal [Town]
Fire
Water [Town]
Grass [Town]
Electric [Town]
Bug
Rock [Town]
Ground [Town]
Flying
Fighting
Poison
Ice [Mafia]

Ghost [Mafia]
Psychic [Town]
Dragon
Dark [Mafia]
Steel  [Town]

Fairy [/Spoiler]

Here's the story of the 18th.
Picture it: Kanto, Route 25

Pokemon_RBY_Route25.png

On her way to this clash of titans, May stopped at Bill's house to visit him and to ask for his blessing. In fact, Bill did more than just that. He gave her an Eevee!

133.png

As thankful as she was, May knew that to survive this onslaught, she needs train her Pokemon to be the best. It's time to evolve her Eevee. But who will she evolve it into? The choice, is everyones.

Players, Day 0 has begun now. This phase will last for 12 hours (until 1:00 AM EST). Night 0 will occur for 12 hours as well. There is no minimum posting rule. Participation in Day 0 is totally optional.

During this time, ALL players can vote for what type Eevee will evolve into. The choices are: Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, and Fairy. Voting is entirely optional. I will be the tiebreaker if there is no majority. There's no debating or re-voting in this step. Change your vote as you'd like. We'll play until 5 votes or the end of Day 0

Your decision will give Eevee an ability similar (if not identical) to the type that you choose! Please note your decision will not affect Eevee's affiliation.

Otherwise, Day 0 will consist of strictly greetings and warming up for the game. No votes can be cast on any player. Following this, we will have night 0. No lynch will occur, and the mafia will meet each other for the first time then. All effects are disabled  Day 0 and night 0 unless instructed otherwise. 

Please PM me or post in here if you have any questions. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Wilson    12516

So is the Eeevee/May a character, ie. one of us?

either way Jolteon.

• Upvote 1

»Logic    2033

correct. To reiterate, the options are

Fire:Flareon
Electric: Jolteon
Water: Vaporeon
Psychic: Espeon
Dark: Umbreon
Grass: Leafeon
Ice: Glacion
Fairy: Slyveon

Wilson    12516

Eh Vaporeon is the only choice :P

ew the worst one

what?

have you even heard of Leafeon, Glaceon or Flareon?

+rei+    34638
Water / Vaporeon

come on what do you think the "poreon" in pikaporeon came from.

Naythin    4650

Water / Vaporeon

come on what do you think the "poreon" in pikaporeon came from.

I thought it was an impoverished Korean

I've always liked Espeon the best tho

Imagine what Espeon's Magic Bounce could be in Mafia

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34638
espeon is undoubtedly cool

confuse rei    5608

the type comes with an ability, espeon is psychic, looking at the types, psychic is the one closest to detective, 2 detectives are cool, so espeon/psychic

Groot    526
>espeon used confuse
>Gaia is confused
>Gaia has voted for himself in his confusion.

Yes.

»Logic    2033

Rules were updated to answer FAQ's. Please read.

Tally:
Flareon: 1
Jolteon:2
Vaporeon:3
Espeon:4
Umbreon:2
Leafeon:0
Glacion:0
Slyveon:0

Seems like this is a bigger hit than I thought it would be. :D

Feel free to debate/change your vote. We'll go until 1:00AM EST or 5 votes for an evolution, whichever hits first.

+Urthor    10210

Vote Espeon

2cute4u

• Upvote 2