Logic

Pokemon Mafia-DGZ Day 9

»Logic    2033

I SAID IF YOU ARE NO LONGER IN THE GAME TO STOP POSTING AND WAIT UNTIL THE AFTERMATH THREAD.

+Urthor    10210

I SAID IF YOU ARE NO LONGER IN THE GAME TO STOP POSTING AND WAIT UNTIL THE AFTERMATH THREAD.

why u h8in he's just a talking poop

• Downvote 1

LFN    3239

and then just deciding for whatever reason to save the town from losing?

Suicidal and wry were goners, better to crawl out of the woodwork and distance yourself from them

»Logic    2033
I will be on and off the rest of the night.

Can a moderator please close this once a majority has been reached? I will announce the winner when I see a majority exists.

Please do not make any posts implying the ending of this game.

+mmf    23488

and then just deciding for whatever reason to save the town from losing?

Suicidal and wry were goners, better to crawl out of the woodwork and distance yourself from them
they literally weren't goners before I posted. what part of 'if I had not posted people would not have unvoted Owen' don't you get

»Logic    2033

...And with a vote of 2-1,

tumblr_mf3pd5mJAv1rpn9eno1_500.png

rap game dennis frogman was lynched!

He was Bug Catcher Dennis!

You are Bug Catcher Dennis, the Bug type representative, and a member of the town. Your Metapod may be young and limp, but you better watch out when it uses Harden and starts shooting it's spe...string shot around! Use your ability by PM'ing me it's activation during the day phase or posting the below quote into the thread, and PM me ifyou have any questions.

"MEDAPOD, DISABLE THE GROUP WITH STRING SHOT! PLease PM me with any questions
The posting of this ability means that this day phase is immediately concluded. Please do not post. A moderator, please close this thread if Logic is not present."

And with that, Night phase 9 has begun. With only 2 players left, Kill_Switch was lynched. He was Lance the Dragon Master!

[Spoiler]

tumblr_mfbjblGPcY1rrw1iio1_400.png

You are Lance, Dragon Master of the Elite Four and a member of the Town. Your Dragonite threatens the playing field more than almost other Pokemon around!

Outrage: Upon your death, you may select one player. That player will also be killed. Please PM me with any questions.

And with the activation of Dragonite's Outrage. . .

LFN is killed as well!
201px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blaine.png

You are Blaine, the Fire type representative, and a member of the town. Your hotheaded personality and enraged Magmar creates a hectic environment for the town and the mafia!

Hotheadedness- You must vote for someone every round. You must vote for someone every post. You may not vote for the same person twice in the same round.

Overheat- If lynched (no other forms of death), your affiliation immediately turns to a member of the Mafia. You may not, publicly or privately, regardless of your affiliation, discuss the logistics of this ability to anyone. You may not make any post, publicly or privately, that asks for you to be lynched. When this effect is activated, a notification will appear that suggest that an ability protected you from fainting. Please PM me if you have any questions

and with no players remaining. . .

This game ends in a draw! [/spoiler]

Thanks for playing everyone! I'll have an aftermath thread up shortly.

• Upvote 3