Laser Cat

"DGZ Mafia - Reggie's Return" Mafia Game Sign-up

Laser Cat    5610

The game will start this coming Monday so everyone who wants to sign up has a chance to. There's no limit to the number of players, although if there is a large number interested I may delay the start of the game so I can figure out additional special roles.  Not everyone will get a special role.  Once roles are given out and you do not want the special role you are given, send me a mssage and I'll switch you to town.

Please post your timezone as well as your username in your post.

Tentative list of special roles:

*Note: Unlike other mafia games, I will be messaging everyone a number once this game starts.  A list of numbers with corresponding roles will be posted in the first post of the game thread.  I'm doing this so I can add a couple of different abilities for this game.

Special Roles:

reggie(s): Generic mafia.  Mafia will know the identities of the other mafia and must kill one person each night.  If number of dgz members is equal to or lower than the number of reggies, reggie wins.

Reggie, the Almighty God of Yugioh!: One mafia will be selected as "the original reggie" and other mafia members will not know who got the special reggie role.  If  this is the last reggie remaining in the game, he gains the folllowing abilities:

1) One time only:  can protect himself from a lynch (his identity will be revealed).

2) Can kill two players per night round.

rei:  Detective.  Each night can message me and ask the number of one other player.  Upon death can post the names of up to two players he has scanned and reveal their numbers. 

Exiled:  Each night can message me the name of one player.  That player is protected from a reggie kill that night.  There are no limits on who he uses this on (in other words, can pick the same person multiple times and pick the same person for any number of subsequent rounds). 

atem:  If all mafia have been killed and he's still alive, he becomes the new antagonist.  After all mafia have been killed, the first night he can choose and kill one person.  After the first night, all subsequent nights he can kill two people.  Players will be notified if this power becomes active and if atem is the last man standing the game ends in "Atem Wins" (loss for both town and mafia). 

allen:  Every x number of nights, he can select the number of a non-special role and have that player's identity revealed.  "x" will be determined by the number of players.

arson:  If killed, can select any one number and kill the selected player (in other words, if he is killed he can auto kill a random mafia, town member, or a special role).  Only restriction is that he CANNOT pick "Reggie, Almighty God of Yugioh" or "Atem".

urthor: One time only ability: Can kill one member of his choosing, but at the cost of him getting killed at the start of the following round (as in, if he uses his power on round 3 then he'll die at the start of round 4).  His kill also goes before all others, so, for example, if he's going to get lynched at the end of the round he can use his power to kill someone else before he dies. 

paul:  One time only ability: Immunity to reggie kill one time only (because he's really strong).   This will reveal who you are to all players.

chey: One time only ability: If lynched or reggie killed, can post a picture of their tits on the mafia thread to remain in the game.  This will reveal who you are to all players.

malcolm:  After 4 rounds, your identity will be revealed to all players.

Wilson:  Can message me once per night phase with the name of a "town" number.    If selected number belongs to a special role, he is told that ability over pm.

nut: One time only ability: If lynched or reggie killed, can post a picture of their dick in titsgroundz to remain in the game.  This will reveal who you are to all players.  If their dick is bigger than 8 inches, they get to kill three players of their choice (this would require some sort of proof).

Tygo:  If he's the last special role left alive, he is immediately messaged the identity of all remaining mafia players.

Secret Roles:

There will be four "secret roles" that will appear as normal "town" on the number list.  People having these roles will be notified over message of the ability. 

• Upvote 2

+Urthor    10210

Yes, Urthor GMT +11 run at me

»rap tap    20154

rapty

GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time)

LFN    3239

LFN

pst

+rei+    34637
rei
Eastern daylight time because i know how timezones work (UTC-4 / it is 6:49 PM at time of post)

Wilson    12516

rapty

GMT +5 (Eastern Standard Time)

don't you live in north america?

aurirevoir    2865

aurirevoir

gmt -6

+mmf    23488
FUCKING SIGN ME UP

rap game Dennis frogman central time

»Logic    2033

Not interested at the moment, but feel free to hit me up if you need a reliable sub.

»Satchmo    3220

Satchmo8D

-6 GMT, Central Standard Time

»Digbick    7249
Digbick Pst

confuse rei    5608

gaia gmt +2

if this is a live mafia like urthor suggersted with 1h day 1/2 h night count me out :)