Laser Cat

Tiny Reggie's Assault on Duelist's Keep; Day 4

Laser Cat    5610

Once upon a time, there was a utopia for teenage yugioh players who were both tall and had big dicks.  There was no war, no hatred, and everything was peaceful.  However, a dark force came upon this peaceful society.  This dark force used its power to lure away one of the more peaceful members and corrupt him.  Possessed by this dark, gloomy force, the user known as "reggie" decided that being tall and having a big dick wasn't enough... he wanted to be the tallest and have the biggest dick.  He slowly begun alienating other members of this super society so he would be the only one remaining.  The leader of this land, rei, quickly realized the gravity of the situation and banished him before he caused too much harm.  Everything was peaceful again, or so everyone thought...

BUT EVERYONE WAS FUCKING WRONG.  Reggie was still alive and kicking, but worse was that he found out how to create shadow clones of himself.  He quickly multiplied into four new evil forms and swore vengeance on duelistgroundz. 

So begins the story of....

Tiny Reggie's Assault on Duelist's Keep

Now my friends, ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!

Important Notes:

I have not begun sending roles out  yet.  The game will begin once I get an idea of the final times for Day and Night phases.

Important:

I just sent out all roles.  Rapture, your inbox is full.  If you do not make room in the next 24 hours you will be subbed out of the game.

Rules:

*All normal mafia rules apply.

*Day phase will take place from 10am to 1am central time every day.  Night phase will take place from 1am to 10am every day.  *THESE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

*At the end of the day phase, I reveal the player who was lynched.  At the end of the night phase (aka, start of the next day phase) I will reveal the character of the lynched player. 

*Reggie will know the identity of other reggie and will communicate via a quicktopic.

*There are two factions: town and reggie.  If certain circumstances are met, then a third faction (atem) is also introduced.

*I will modkill any inactive at the end of every second round (during the night phase).  A minimum of four posts during every two rounds is necessary to remain active.

*In the ability descriptions, "players" refer to you guys and your actual dgz username.  "Character(s)" refers to the special roles in this game.  Some abilities target characters while other target players.  If you have any question on your ability or the ability of someone else, feel free to message me. 

*I will not reveal if any reggie or secret character has any post or vote restrictions.  Personally, I think an ability which forces you to do either is stupid but I will not ruin anyone's strategy by answering these questions. 

*Hard claiming is not allowed and will result in an instant mod kill.  Soft claiming results in a warning for the first offense, a modkill for the second offense.  If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

*I will not say why I gave any specific character any specific power.  A couple of them I did try to model the power after the character (ie, urthor drops his phone and loses mod powers corresponds to killing power but then death), but after I decided to up the number of special roles I ran out of ideas for several characters.

*For the user with the "nut" role: I will not ask for proof if you post a dick pic in titsgroundz.  I will (reluctantly) need adequate evidence though if you like to use nut's second ability.  If you actually want to use the second ability, message me first and we can talk.  I really hope I don't have to do this by the way.

Player List (ignore *):

[spoiler]

urthor*
malcolm*
wilson*
rapture*
lfn*
forlin*
audioslayne*
rei*
jacknbox*
loz*
paraliel*
islickz*
aurirevoir*
biki*
mba*
wry*
cellar*
frogman*
satchmo*
bigdick*
ellen*
gaia*
ion*
suicidal*

chey*

squiddy*

Total = 26

Mafia Total = 5

Secret Character Total = 4

[/spoiler]

Revealed Roles:

19.  JackNBox (killed by reggie)

Character Abilities:

1.  Reggie, the Divine God of Yugioh!

If  this is the last reggie remaining in the game, he gains the following abilities:

1) One time only:  can protect himself from a lynch (his identity will be revealed).

2) Can kill two players per night round.

2.  Reggie Character (hidden)

3.  Reggie Character (hidden)

4.  Reggie Character (hidden)

5.  Reggie Character (hidden)

6.  rei

Each night can message me and ask the number of one other player (if the corresponding character has a hidden ability, it will not be revealed) .  Upon death, he can make one post revealing the numbers of up to two players he has scanned during the following day phase.

7.  Atem

If all reggies have been killed and he's still alive, he becomes the new antagonist.  After all reggies have been killed, the first night he can choose and kill one person.  After the first night, all subsequent nights he can kill up to two people (but must kill at least one).  Players will be notified if this power becomes active and if atem is the last man standing  the game ends in "Atem Wins" (loss for both town and mafia). 

8.  Exiled

Each night can message me the name of one player.  That player is protected from a reggie kill that night.  There are no limits on who he uses this on (in other words, can pick the same person multiple times and pick the same person for any number of subsequent rounds). 

9.  Allen

After every 4 night phases, he can select one character (excluding reggie characters and secret characters) and have that character's identity publicly revealed.  If he is killed by reggie or lynch, he can activate this power once more at the beginning of the following day phase.

10.  arson

If killed, player can select any one character (excluding hidden secret players , Atem, and Reggie, the Divine God of Yugioh!) and immediately kill that player during the following day phase.

11.  Urthor

One time only: Can kill one player of his choosing.  This must be used during the day phase and during the following night phase, player using this will be killed.

12.  Paul

One time only:  Immunity to a reggie kill (because he's really strong.  This will reveal their identity to all players.

13.  Chey

One time only:  Immunity to lynching or reggie kill, however player MUST post a picture of their tits on this  mafia thread if they wish to use this (otherwise, they will be killed at the end of the following phase).  This will reveal their identity to all players.

14.  Malcolm

After 4 rounds, the player's identity will be revealed to all players.

15.  Nut

One time only:  Immunity to lynching or reggie kill, however player MUST post a picture of their dick in a titsgorundz thread if they wish to use this (otherwise, they will be killed at the end of the following phase).  This will reveal their identity to all players.

Additionally, if their dick is bigger than 8 inches, player can select up to two other players and instantly kill them (Note: using this second ability will require several forms of proof).

16.  Wilson

Every two night phases, he can message me the number belonging to a hidden secret character or reggie character.  He will be told the details of that character over messaging.  When killed, all characters revealed to him will also be revealed publicly. 

17.  Tygo

During each night phase, he can message me the name of one character and one player (reggie and secret characters excluded).  He will then be told whether the player is the corresponding character.  In addition, if he is correct and that player would be reggie killed that night then the player is protected.

18.  nafetheninja

After a player is lynched, at the cost of the player's own life, the lynched player will be brought back into the game and have immunity during the following day and night phases.  This ability can only be activated during the night phase immediately following the desired target's lynching.  This will reveal the character of the lynched player. 

19.  Jeff Jones

One time only:  During a night phase, player can message me revealing they would like to use this ability.  During the following day and night phases, player has complete immunity from lynching, reggie kills, and all character abilities.

20.  ryu

If killed, can still post in the game.

21.  cellardoor

During the night phase of each round, he can message me with the name of one character.  I will then message that character and reveal to them this player's character. 

22.  my bloody arcanine

One time only:  Can prevent one player from being lynched.  Using this will reveal identity.

23.  Secret Character (Hidden)

24.  Secret Character (Hidden)

25.  Secret Character (Hidden)

26.  Secret Character (Hidden)

• Upvote 4

+Urthor    10222

"A minimum of one post during every three rounds is necessary to remain active."

IMO far, far too lenient, everyone needs to be posting in every day phase.

"Day Night phase will take place from 10am to 1pm central time every day.  Night Day phase will take place from 1pm to 10am every day"

fix'd

Also is the Urthor power a traditional bounty hunter power or is there a suicide involved?  You contradicted yourself in the first paragraph. 

+Urthor    10222

kewl, still think it should be min 15 posts for every day phase but you take what you can get.  Obv there's a point where the post limit just becomes a ridiculous constraint on the scum. 

Central time is basically houston time right?

Also the Chey power, it's handed out randomly like all the other powers isn't it?  Otherwise everyone knows Chey is town to start and she becomes the confirmed lynch day 1-3.

Laser Cat    5610

All roles have been decided, all that needs to be done is messaging players their respective character. 

Chey might be playing herself, she might not be.  Who knows?  Oh wait, I do.

discord__s_dance_animation_by_mattyhex-d

Seriously though, it should come down to whether or not you guys think I"m the type of guy who would give a big titted female a special role that would only activate if she posted pictures of her tits on a message board.  What do you guys think of me?

»Digbick    7257

u spelled my name wrong, its digbick not bigdick. get it rite 

Laser Cat    5610

(Seriously, I procrastinated doing SO MUCH homework writing this shit up... I really don't want to change anything tonight lol)

Laser Cat    5610

Important:

I just sent out all roles.  Rapture, your inbox is full.  If you do not make room in the next 24 hours you will be subbed out of the game.

Also, if you did not receive a role PLEASE MESSAGE ME.  For some reason I had one guy listed twice and I can't figure out who I'm missing.  AGAIN, PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE CONTAINING A CHARACTER.

confuse rei    5608

This is going to be so confusing

And i too agree that 1 post per 2 days to stay alive is too little, u can make 5 posts in 10 days and be around, and 10 days is 20 kills.

JackNBox    616
I agree, I think it needs to be at the very least a post a day, if not two or three posts a day.

Laser Cat    5610

eh, fine.  I'll make it 4 posts every 2 days (that way if something comes up one day for someone, they can make it up the next).

Also, I'm still trying to figure out the day/night phases.  That is what Night 0 is mainly for, figuring out what works for most/everyone.  Once times are settled, the game will start. 

I still like my time frame the best (15 hour day/9 hour night) but if that doesn't work for some people let me know.

Also, what's confusing so far gaia?

Laser Cat    5610

Also, I know the whole number/character/player thing is a bit awkward, but it was the best solution I could come up with that would allow some of the special abilities plus allow for secret characters.

In general, character = one of the character roles and player = one of the players playing this game.

Lets say, for example:

Player:  Boosh

Character Role:  Mr. T

If the ability targets a character and kills them (like arson's power), then they pick the character (Mr. T).  The result is that Mr. T is chosen to die and I die as well.

If the ability targets a player (Boosh), and kills them, then the result is that Boosh is chosen to die and the character he's playing (Mr. T) is considered dead as well.  Another example is if an ability (like rei's) targets Boosh.  Boosh's number (50, corresponding to Mr. T) is then messaged to the player controlling rei.

confuse rei    5608

nothing u did wrong, just a ton of new abilities i need to take into account

Laser Cat    5610

Just wait until the abilities of the secret players are revealed.  Two in particularly I'm already having second thoughts on making.

JackNBox    616
15 / 9 hour is a bit short imo. I'll respectfully sub out if that option is chosen since I just can't commit to that with work / sleep. From midnight to 7 pm is 19 hours for example and that's pretty much my sleep, into work times. I don't have time to put a proper effort in when in work unfort!

»CheyMcFly    4637
Heey. I wouldnt mind extending the length of the phases a bit. On wed I have class 8-4then work 5-10 and I wont be able to really post besides inbetween classes on my phone.

+rei+    34654
yeah idk whats hard about 24h/24h

+Urthor    10222

he doesn't wnat the game to wind down like the other did and people got inactive.  Also like hell we need a 24h night. 

aurirevoir    2868
15/9-hour phases are probably best considering we have 26 players. Don't want this to drag on for too long.