ACP

100 Reasons Why Your Game is Awful

+Digbick    7376

One reason why allen has autism

1. He stills bitches about yugioh after quitting

• Upvote 37
  • Downvote 3

Bergy    791

I'm not offended, personally. I think it's just absurd to constantly push the fact that "my dick/game is bigger/better than yours" all of the time on a YUGIOH forum. There is one thing, which is arguing that magic is better, sure, but this? This is a one-sided rant about how Allen likes magic and specific reasons it is better than yugioh. It's very easy I am sure to make 100 reasons ygo is better than magic, and 100 reasons magic sucks, etc. 

Cool, the game is better, but there is a reason we all play yugioh, we like it - whether or not there is a better game out there. Baseball is probably a good game too.

• Upvote 33
  • Downvote 3

Sprinkles    207

im surprised to see people actually offended by this

nah, people dont actually care what allen has to say about yugioh anymore.

• Upvote 10

»Pengwan    7881

"Ask me anything : I am a giant faggot"

Just because he's a dick doesn't mean he's wrong. I don't agree with all of this but a fair amount of it (especially the Konami parts) are accurate.

This coming from a guy who knows absolutely nothing about Magic and has no interest in ever playing it.

• Upvote 2

+Urthor    10239

I'm not offended, personally. I think it's just absurd to constantly push the fact that "my dick/game is bigger/better than yours" all of the time on a YUGIOH forum. There is one thing, which is arguing that magic is better, sure, but this? This is a one-sided rant about how Allen likes magic and specific reasons it is better than yugioh. It's very easy I am sure to make 100 reasons ygo is better than magic, and 100 reasons magic sucks, etc. 

Cool, the game is better, but there is a reason we all play yugioh, we like it - whether or not there is a better game out there. Baseball is probably a good game too.

It's fucking annoying how he comes into every random thread and makes a post about it just because he can.  Being salty about that doesn't mean you get to hate on this perfectly reasonable OP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bergy    791

It's fucking annoying how he comes into every thread and makes a post about it just because he can.  Being salty about that doesn't mean you get to hate on this perfectly reasonable thread.

How is this thread perfectly reasonable?

"17. Magic has less theft: Completely unrelated, Magic also has less black people."

This is literally the most retarded thing I have ever read as an argument as to why magic is better than yugioh. There are not 100 valid reasons here.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

+Logic    2040

uber valid points.

Have you tried Kaijudo yet? If so what are your thoughts? Do you think for still having a small competitive scene (Their equivalent of YCS's run 30--80 people) that the fact Wizards runs it makes it better to play competitively than ygo?

• Upvote 1

»Pengwan    7881

It's fucking annoying how he comes into every thread and makes a post about it just because he can.  Being salty about that doesn't mean you get to hate on this perfectly reasonable thread.

"17. Magic has less theft: Completely unrelated, Magic also has less black people."

This is literally the most retarded thing I have ever read as an argument as to why magic is better than yugioh. There are not 100 valid reasons here.

• Upvote 2

+Digbick    7376

22. Magic pros are infinitely more likeable: I’m not gay, but I would let LSV or Travis Woo suck my dick. Every time I think a Yugioh pro might be cool, they just give me a reason to not like them. They just don’t care about their image at all.

its not gay getting your dick sucked by a dude, but its gay if you suck a dude dick

mtg sounds pretty cool now

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

+mmf    23266

gonna get reggie to pos this with every one of his alts

it still wont have a tenth of the rep it deserves

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Axle    1215

Magic Online is the worst official simulator I've ever seen. The terrible UI is a huge factor into HEX's possible success, despite being incredibly similar a game in design.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Seerus    1990

22. Magic pros are infinitely more likeable: I’m not gay, but I would let LSV or Travis Woo suck my dick. Every time I think a Yugioh pro might be cool, they just give me a reason to not like them. They just don’t care about their image at all.

its not gay getting your dick sucked by a dude, but its gay if you suck a dude dick

mtg sounds pretty cool now

you aren't funny and your posts suck

• Upvote 27

+mmf    23266

in before every org member including earl comes in and links every listed problem to shueisha

• Upvote 14

+mmf    23266

and sorry no there arent 100 reasons why yugioh is better than magic :[

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

+ACP+    34068

A lot of these reasons are supposed to be sarcastic/humorous. If this offends you, you're probably just insecure about the fact that your game sucks and you're hopelessly addicted. Haters.

Btw I'm going to stop going into ygo threads and posting about mtg etc. I made this thread to get it all out of my system. If I do it again you guys can ban me.

• Upvote 45
  • Downvote 1

Sqirmywurmy    802

funny read lol and mostly true from my short experience with magic. one thing your wrong on though is that online pre reg is a thing now in yugioh. my regional did it just yesterday

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

»neptune    3657

^

this actually wasn't witty for funny tbh.

actually i kinda disregarded everything after this.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

+ACP+    34068

So are you saying that you disagree with the fact that Magic has less theft? It's not even close man.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1