packdaddy

i hope all of you fucking die

+Urthor    10225

I tried to pm Eric once when I first arrived to Dgz telling him to chill out and not take shit so seriously here since he was getting negged to all hell and ragged on constantly. He responded with angry messages like his responses in this thread. I knew it was hopeless then.

you're an admin cause you have tits. otherwise, you're fucking irrelevant. blow me.

you have less than 700 posts. i had 700 posts on a multi in 3 days in the golden ages of this site.

im just saying you all fucking suck, and its hard to keep this site alive if everyone is going to be complete faggots and elitists instead of being constructive when critiquing and giving advice to people.

ash actually wanted to hire an admin who was in the know about ubuntu and ipb forums, and chey was actually able to resolve an email issue the site was having, which none of the other admin applicants were able to do. i'm speaking in her defense not because she's a cool person (though chey is a cool person) but because you're an uninformed ignorant white fuckwit who is the farthest thing from being self-aware there is.

also, 700 posts in three days? lol?? i like how we're faggots apparently but you pull that obsessive shit and it's a-okay. stellar logic.

also, dgz is extremely constructive towards others. sure, we're elitists. we've got the best ygo players in the world and know what we're talking about. there are hundreds of pages of discussion on any number of cards in the ygo discussion. i can't speak for magic because i've only tangently perused that section, and even if it's not as big, there's still probably a wealth of good content from there. but if you do something blatantly stupid, dg's going to be brutally honest and call you out on it. i will concede that the site has a problem with mob mentality, partially as a result of the rep system, but your card choice got called horrible and you freaked the fuck out. idk anything about magic, but let me power rank what your responses should've been

1) accepted the criticism and asked for alternatives

2) accepted the criticism, but responded with a clear argument about why you disagree

3) ignore the criticism

900000000000000000000000001) told everyone they should go fucking die

what are you, fucking 14?

seriously, you have some mad growing up to do.

Aaron you're caring so much you don't know when you're getting played

+Urthor    10225

When I was growing up I sort of wanted to be a weatherman maybe, it was like one of those dreams of being a fireman

Fuck you for ruining that for me Eric

• Upvote 7

»rap tap    20154

i am 100% convinced that eric believes every word he is saying about dg

if he's just pretending to be retarded, well i guess i've been had lol!

• Upvote 15

+scuzzlebutt    23495

I tried to pm Eric once when I first arrived to Dgz telling him to chill out and not take shit so seriously here since he was getting negged to all hell and ragged on constantly. He responded with angry messages like his responses in this thread. I knew it was hopeless then.

you're an admin cause you have tits. otherwise, you're fucking irrelevant. blow me.

you have less than 700 posts. i had 700 posts on a multi in 3 days in the golden ages of this site.

im just saying you all fucking suck, and its hard to keep this site alive if everyone is going to be complete faggots and elitists instead of being constructive when critiquing and giving advice to people.

ash actually wanted to hire an admin who was in the know about ubuntu and ipb forums, and chey was actually able to resolve an email issue the site was having, which none of the other admin applicants were able to do. i'm speaking in her defense not because she's a cool person (though chey is a cool person) but because you're an uninformed ignorant white fuckwit who is the farthest thing from being self-aware there is.

also, 700 posts in three days? lol?? i like how we're faggots apparently but you pull that obsessive shit and it's a-okay. stellar logic.

also, dgz is extremely constructive towards others. sure, we're elitists. we've got the best ygo players in the world and know what we're talking about. there are hundreds of pages of discussion on any number of cards in the ygo discussion. i can't speak for magic because i've only tangently perused that section, and even if it's not as big, there's still probably a wealth of good content from there. but if you do something blatantly stupid, dg's going to be brutally honest and call you out on it. i will concede that the site has a problem with mob mentality, partially as a result of the rep system, but your card choice got called horrible and you freaked the fuck out. idk anything about magic, but let me power rank what your responses should've been

2) accepted the criticism, but responded with a clear argument about why you disagree

3) ignore the criticism

stfu nerd

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Laser Cat    5610

3) ignore the criticism

no ygo in csk.  1 million years dungeon.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

»rap tap    20154

3) ignore the criticism

stfu nerd

LOL stfu

• Upvote 6

»Satchmo    3220
IDK why y'all are so hard on the scholar, I think he's doing a fine job demonstrating how not to act on dg for all the new members.

+scuzzlebutt    23495

giel did not say the thing you quoted him as saying in your sig, jesus christ

i am 100% convinced that eric believes every word he is saying about dg

if he's just pretending to be retarded, well i guess i've been had lol!

I don't think be can be pretending for 5+ years

• Upvote 3

»Digbick    7258

hes 21

wackass wigga

»Satchmo    3220

giel did not say the thing you quoted him as saying in your sig, jesus christ

Not sure why I thought giel made that post.

Sorry for double posting, this phone is fucking retarded

»...Arson    7756
I miss all the good threads.

Rain you have a mental disability please stop smoking weed and look into that.

Kahu    2419

I'm 20 and wat is dis

On a more serious note that doesn't involve shitty jokes from me, can we switch the username of the guy who made the thread to "the brat" please? I feel bad seeing the word scholar on his username.

packdaddy    737

When I was growing up I sort of wanted to be a weatherman maybe, it was like one of those dreams of being a fireman

Fuck you for ruining that for me 

because there is absolutely nothing wrong with flaming? especially when it's true.

fyi bro i don't think a girl replying to you on twitter (whether she's 16 or not) means she is flirting with you. how small is your experience with non-bestial (ie anything other than that orange monster in your "baller clubbin" pic) social contact?

shut the fuck up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11