Vice Captain Sanada

Music for Sweet 16

I'm editing a montage for my sisters sweet 16 and I have no idea what to do for the music. Plz post suggestions

GO.

[spoiler] honestly, post anything you like, if I get some good suggestions, great, if not we can all just post outdated music references and pos rep each other

[/spoiler]

DarthChocoboz    292

Youtube actually has a good mix, being 16 myself i might actually be able to help you.

If you're doing music its probably for dancing so you wanna go for the usual Swedish House Mafia, Dj Tiesto, Calvin Harris and David Guetta. I could post songs that are on at clubs and stuff i go to but it would probably take me forever. Usually try and mix it like play 2 dance songs then 1 Dubstep/Pop/Rock song  so people can dance for a while and then sing along to the other shit. Considering its a girl you might wanna add more pop stuff, i dont know what people over the pond listen to but in Ireland girls mostly listen to Justin Bieber and One Direction.

yeah my sister is into like 1D and all that, I think we need like sentimental sappy feel-good songs for like the nostalgic videos though

ughh it's gonna be so awkward because apparently s16s now are like mini clubs so there are going to be little girls twerking and shit like ew no go away

»Barron    7987

yeah find out what she likes. i mean i can post EDM stuff but what if she likes rap/rock/etc.

EDIT: oh, i don't think i can help with that much. 

α    340

If she's just the average outgoing 16 year old girl, just go with the mainstream popular music. If she's into 1D then just use this. If she's into Taylor Swift then use this. No need to overcomplicate

Grimey    8113

show me a picture of your sister so I can match her profile to one of my many playlists

I'm entirely serious about this and not just saying that because I'm interested in seeing a picture of your sister. It's very easy to judge a person's music taste off of their appearance/how they dress and I happen to be phenomenal at that. 

• Upvote 4

Grimey    8113

you can trust me

I mean this is duelistgroundz where we love and support eachother

Grimey    8113

you can trust me

I mean this is duelistgroundz where we love and support eachother

i'd just like to clarify that if your sister is hot or has a nice ass or something I won't hesitate to point it out

Bazoo    5700

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aVuQ-juC654" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Upvote 3

Thanatos    516

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JDpl2VSEz2Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think she's pretty normal looking tbh so you'll probably be let down