• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Malcolm

Mafia Warnings/Suspensions/Bans

267 posts in this topic

While we do not want to go around destroying our player base, we do not want games ruined because of inactivity or people being dumbfucks in general.

Current Banned Players:
(1 Game)

(2 Games)

(3 Games)
Mascis

(Permanently)

Past Banned Players:

When the suspension is up anyone who has been suspended may only participate in a single game at a time until it is deemed they can play nice.

One Game Limit

Boosh's play in Eva was halfway reasonable from the small part I read.  In fact it was pretty alright commitment tbh

I expect a happy and fruitful return from him after serving time

While we do not want to go around destroying our player base, we do not want games ruined because of inactivity or people being dumbfucks in general.

As of right now

Tsgreen
Boosh
Digbick

Are all suspended from participating in the next 3 games. I will add more to this later.

Are you really that mad I sacked you in rei's game in order to convince everyone I was town so we could win the game?  If this is some personal vendetta against me for effectively making you look like an idiot, then I have to say you're pretty petty. 

Also, considering that my posts in the last two mafia games are miles away from the magikarp/charmander shit, I really don't see why you're suspending me at all. 

because they really were not that far away from the Magikarp and Charmander shit at various points.  Take the punishment you've earned tbh

Saleh is a serious candidate for this list as well IMO

All im gonna say on the topic is that i hope this isnt decided by only 1 person and it is at least being discussed with a group of people.

because they really were not that far away from the Magikarp and Charmander shit at various points.  Take the punishment you've earned tbh

you don't need to worry about that, i won't play no more

mhmm

what made you retire tho Saleh?

Agree with this for the most part, although the penalty on boosh should be less severe than the other two.

1 game for boosh

As of right now

Tsgreen
Boosh
Digbick

Are all suspended from participating in the next 3 games. I will add more to this later.

Are you really that mad I sacked you in rei's game in order to convince everyone I was town so we could win the game?  If this is some personal vendetta against me for effectively making you look like an idiot, then I have to say you're pretty petty. 

Also, considering that my posts in the last two mafia games are miles away from the magikarp/charmander shit, I really don't see why you're suspending me at all. 

it has to do with you being an annoying piece of shit who can only show activity if spoonfed an integral position in the game.

you can keep bitching all you like

I too agree that boosh is at least trying to make an effort. 1 game seems fine. as for Digbick and tsgreen, I fully agree. 

Re: Boosh - He was 'already suspended' in my mind early in the lion king game, but the eva game he really turned his act around and even played on the fact he's percieved as awful to his benefit. I think 1 game is a good 'compromise' here.

while i would agree with the 1 game thing.

we run games 2 at a time so i think it should just be one round of games. i was trying to negate any potential shenanigans with having them all sign up in both games in the two after 

All im gonna say on the topic is that i hope this isnt decided by only 1 person and it is at least being discussed with a group of people.

why do you think i posted a thread.

while i dont think it should be decided by voting, i think that everyone should at least have some input.

This.  If this was discussed beforehand with all the mafia mods fine, but if this is malcolm on a power trip then I'll be suspended every game I play because of that socially backward shit disliking me.

Not even on the same level.  Truth be told, I'll never make a completely serious post day 1 becaue there is nothing to go off of.  Unfortunately, there are post limits so I have to post something, but honestly what use is there in trying to be intelligent when you have no information?  That's why I mock the first round in every game I'm in, it's a crapshoot and I find it funny that people are trying to find justifications in the smallest, silliest things.  And if you're talking about the photoshops and other stuff in later rounds, I really don't see why you take them so seriously.  If it was reggie level spamming it'd be one thing, but right now the vast majority of my "hate" in this subforum comes from earlier games, not recent games.

Re: Boosh - He was 'already suspended' in my mind early in the lion king game, but the eva game he really turned his act around and even played on the fact he's percieved as awful to his benefit. I think 1 game is a good 'compromise' here.

Really?  I made one joke post about wilson and, once it seemed obvious I was going to be lynched, spent the rest of the round targetting you so the town could potentially get information for later on to determine whether you were town or scum.  If you're going to suspend me for agressive gameplay then there are a lot of other people you need to suspend too.  That game wasn't like the naruto or pokemon games, and if you really go back and look at my posts in the game there was really nothing too extreme about them.

In fairness I think if tsgreen and digbick still want to play after getting banned, they'll change their attitudes and you wouldn't have to worry about things like that.

I think 1 game is much fairer to boosh too. 

In fairness I think if tsgreen and digbick still want to play after getting banned, they'll change their attitudes and you wouldn't have to worry about things like that.

I think 1 game is much fairer to boosh too. 

so lets ruin the two games they decide to join as a test drive?

I agree Boosh isn't as bad as the other two, three games seems harsh for him.

How about this. When you come off suspension you can only play one game at a time until you prove you wont ruin it

Can malcolm just have no input on any desicion concerning me whatsoever?  He's way too biased to make any sort of fair call...

Also, I hope you realize islickz that I was purposely trying to get you mislynched becuase I was on the opposite team.  So, all your hate and frustration towards me is a bit misplaced...

Can malcolm just have no input on any desicion concerning me whatsoever?  He's way too biased to make any sort of fair call...

can you stop with this shit please? i think we've heard enough and we're very competent. 1 game and that's it.

also i dont agree with how you're belittling day 1. it's actually one of the most important days in mafia (if not the most).  

Also, I hope you realize islickz that I was purposely trying to get you mislynched becuase I was on the opposite team.  So, all your hate and frustration towards me is a bit misplaced...

I told you well-played earlier lol. I haven't shown you any hate or frustration since that game 

idk if it's on purpose or not, but the tone of Boosh's posts reminds me of Ash's Charizard before he learned to control him.