Malcolm

Mafia Warnings/Suspensions/Bans

1 hour ago, iSlickz said:

@Francis J Underwood You are, and forever will be known as the biggest joke and cunt of the mafia section. 

Yeah the fact that im asking for anyone to be banned/suspended when i have consistently been on the other end of this argument (as seen itt) should tell you something about how bad what you did was

Edited by Francis J Underwood
  • Upvote 1

mark    3104
6 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Yeah the fact that im asking for anyone to be banned/suspended when i have consistently been on the other end of this argument (as seen itt) should tell you something about how bad what you did was

Discussing ongoing games in a way that led me to conclude your faction is dead, meaning the last threat is from the other "scum/neutral" faction which could be relevant information (it wasn't since the game is over, but if I had to choose between digbick and winter tomorrow it could have influenced my decision because digbick made more connections with you than winter, so it could change my decision for who I wanted to lynch and could outright mean the difference between town winning or the other scum faction winning). Regardless of you being right or not, next time wait till the game is fucking over, and iSlickz is 100% correct in calling you out for being a joke to mention this shit without having the patience to wait 2 fucking days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

SageRhapsody    261

You're right but slick is only saying that because he's a salty bitch. Good players shouldn't even get pissed about being bussed liek that since if they can deflect the claim successfully town is more likely to lean on assuming him confirmed town. 

Regardless of if you think Francis fucked you don't be a cunt and throw the game though that's just shitty for everyone playing and makes you look like a child. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, mark said:

Discussing ongoing games in a way that led me to conclude your faction is dead, meaning the last threat is from the other "scum/neutral" faction which could be relevant information (it wasn't since the game is over, but if I had to choose between digbick and winter tomorrow it could have influenced my decision because digbick made more connections with you than winter, so it could change my decision for who I wanted to lynch and could outright mean the difference between town winning or the other scum faction winning). Regardless of you being right or not, next time wait till the game is fucking over, and iSlickz is 100% correct in calling you out for being a joke to mention this shit without having the patience to wait 2 fucking days.

Take what you will from it. I imply nothing 

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4952
1 hour ago, mark said:

I told him it was okay because the game was quite literally over anyway. I wanted to wait until today to make the aftergame thread and the other scum team needed to make their night actions as a pure formality. Town night actions would have had no affect on the game at the time Francis made this post.

• Upvote 3

mark    3104
1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Take what you will from it. I imply nothing 

Not sure what you're saying with that: I have nothing against you as a person but you were 100% wrong to post while the game was ongoing. Like you have to own up to that tbh. 

mark    3104

If you were playing and I made aftergame comments like that you would be on my ass for sure

mark    3104

I don't even want to have to discussion, other than saying if you were still in a game that isn't actually over, and people are already discussing the aftergame, that just sucks and I'm pretty sure everyone can agree to that. If jazz approved you posting it then the blame's on him, I didn't know that, and It's his responsability as a host to understand this. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, mark said:

Not sure what you're saying with that: I have nothing against you as a person but you were 100% wrong to post while the game was ongoing. Like you have to own up to that tbh. 

The only reason I didn't comment earlier is because I would by consequence give myself away. By calling Slickz out after we were both dead

Just like in game where you made multiple assumptions about the number of scum, here you make another inferring that my comments inferred my faction was dead. It happened to be right, but could have easily been wrong. If Silver were still alive, and even if we ended up winning the game, I still would have posted asking Slickz to be suspended (obv I would have edited out the portions affecting the game as I did by leaving out the QT). 

You also assume that I didn't tell Jazz that I was going to do this, which I did as he confirmed. 

mark    3104

I send a PM to jazz which basically said "it could change my decision, even though it doesn't necessarily mean that's true"

My point is on principle + ogi basically. 

I disagree with posting this stuff during games. It's not a personal attack towards you now that I know you asked jazz first, so nevermind where I said that. I personally would've waited though, don't get how this is something crazy to ask?

32 minutes ago, mark said:

I send a PM to jazz which basically said "it could change my decision, even though it doesn't necessarily mean that's true"

My point is on principle + ogi basically. 

I disagree with posting this stuff during games. It's not a personal attack towards you now that I know you asked jazz first, so nevermind where I said that. I personally would've waited though, don't get how this is something crazy to ask?

It's not, but reading into it shouldnt be done either as the universe was essentially closed between iSlickz and I. I made sure to talk about it in the context of players that could no longer have any impact on the game  

+Malcolm    4537

pretty simple, bring it up to a mod in the section and it will be dealt with after the game. in this case it had nothing to do with the outcome of the game but it can ruin the excitement or enjoyment of a game still going on if people do it again in the future, and that isn't fun for anyone.

• Upvote 3

Jazz    4952

Look I only approved it because I knew it had no affect on the game.

Night actions were. Formality and I could have ended the game with the Wunter lynch if I wanted to, but I personally needed another 12 hours to make an aftergame thread because I knew I was about to go to sleep.

next time I will just tell Francis to wait anyway because it's poor form regardless of whether it had a potential impact. I'm sorry.

• Upvote 3

confuse ray    4211

At this point I wish I would have actually "thrown" the game just to show you fuckers what that looks like (see mascis) The argument can be made that bussing a teammate for town cred is a form of throwing. I wanted to die, and I could have just modkilled myself, but by self voting town actually had to reconsider. I asked for a sub and was denied. 

I apologize to Jazz for what happened and the way I acted but underwood you can suck a big fat fucking dick. I'm fine eating a ban but I really don't want you to get your way. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, iSlickz said:

At this point I wish I would have actually "thrown" the game just to show you fuckers what that looks like (see mascis) The argument can be made that bussing a teammate for town cred is a form of throwing. I wanted to die, and I could have just modkilled myself, but by self voting town actually had to reconsider. I asked for a sub and was denied. 

I apologize to Jazz for what happened and the way I acted but underwood you can suck a big fat fucking dick. I'm fine eating a ban but I really don't want you to get your way. 

Slickz if I honestly wanted to buss you, I would have did what you over emotional on your period loving ass did and blew up, turned it into a big deal, and voted you 

Pointing something out something out especially when it's in all likelihood going to get ignored is not the hard buss youre making it out to be, What it does do is 

1. Make sure we don't get rei'd cause I called Sage out for doing it and not you. 

2. Because it gets ignored (especially coming from me), it deflates that same accusation against you later. Further it ties you to Sage who we knew was going to flip town. 

And despite me thinkg youre 100% in the wrong here, I tried to appease your overemotional ass and talk to you about actually putting your life at risk later, but being the 12 year old girl you are, you threw a shit fit. Seriously, grow the fuck up. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood
  • Downvote 2

confuse ray    4211
9 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Slickz if I honestly wanted to buss you, I would have did what you over emotional on your period loving ass did and blew up, turned it into a big deal, and voted you 

Pointing something out something out especially when it's in all likelihood going to get ignored is not the hard buss youre making it out to be, What it does do is 

1. Make sure we don't get rei'd cause I called Sage out for doing it and not you. 

2. Because it gets ignored (especially coming from me), it deflates that same accusation against you later. Further it ties you to Sage who we knew was going to flip town. 

And despite me thinkg youre 100% in the wrong here, I tried to appease your overemotional ass and talk to you about actually putting your life at risk later, but being the 12 year old girl you are, you threw a shit fit. Seriously, grow the fuck up. 

You're so fucking paranoid and of the mindset that the game revolves around you and you alone and everyone is watching your every move. If something is ignored let it stay that way, don't link yourself with a teammate for the fuck of it. And if you were going to a heads up would be nice to discuss scenarios. The lack of cohesiveness and communication was frustrating as shit, especially after Silver decided to play even dumber than you.

Then you have the audacity to ask for a ban for what you call "throwing" because shit didn't go your way and I didn't fall in line with your "keep scumwood alive at all costs" plan. I tried to keep playing and you ignored my advice in the qt anyway, so what did it matter? Seriously man fuck you. The townies who got modkilled for inactivity should be banned if we're actually trying to make the section better. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, iSlickz said:

You're so fucking paranoid and of the mindset that the game revolves around you and you alone and everyone is watching your every move. If something is ignored let it stay that way, don't link yourself with a teammate for the fuck of it. And if you were going to a heads up would be nice to discuss scenarios. The lack of cohesiveness and communication was frustrating as shit, especially after Silver decided to play even dumber than you.

Then you have the audacity to ask for a ban for what you call "throwing" because shit didn't go your way and I didn't fall in line with your "keep scumwood alive at all costs" plan. I tried to keep playing and you ignored my advice in the qt anyway, so what did it matter? Seriously man fuck you. The townies who got modkilled for inactivity should be banned if we're actually trying to make the section better. 

You voted yourself in an effort to get yourself lynched after telling me that you were playing aginst both factions. This isn't even debatable as the QT and chat logs confirm it. That is the definition of throwing the game. Just because it didn't work out that way doesn't mean you didn't try to do it. 

confuse ray    4211
22 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

You voted yourself in an effort to get yourself lynched after telling me that you were playing aginst both factions. This isn't even debatable as the QT and chat logs confirm it. That is the definition of throwing the game. Just because it didn't work out that way doesn't mean you didn't try to do it. 

And if I would have been lynched you and Silver would have townie cred when I flipped. I told you I might as well be playing against both factions with the way you and silver were acting. It confused town, they lynched markus instead, and it became a non-issue after I responded to jazz poorly. I attempted to resume play but you ignored and dissmised me entirely in the qt. Stop characterizing it as throwing, it wasn't, I'm sorry you feel so victimized but I can mail you some tampons if you'd like. 

1 hour ago, iSlickz said:

And if I would have been lynched you and Silver would have townie cred when I flipped. I told you I might as well be playing against both factions with the way you and silver were acting. It confused town, they lynched markus instead, and it became a non-issue after I responded to jazz poorly. I attempted to resume play but you ignored and dissmised me entirely in the qt. Stop characterizing it as throwing, it wasn't, I'm sorry you feel so victimized but I can mail you some tampons if you'd like. 

Im not characterizing it as throwing. It was throwing. 

And please show me where in the qt i ignored you