Lequier

BT15: Infinite Rebirth

219 posts in this topic

BZVGhkPCMAAyHvD.jpg

BZV-7b4CQAAEqaL.jpg

Clans: Gold Paladin, Shadow Paladin, Kagero, Megacolony, Aqua Force, Link Joker, Pale Moon

Release Date: February 28th 2014

Looks like a very end gameish set to me. Probably the final set of the season as Doctor O called it the climax of the Link Joke Hen season. Also LJ is pretty much Anti Spiral by this point.

It's a combination if anything. I mean, Anti-Spiral really lacked a physical form until they went up against Team Dai-Guren with their body part mechs, but Verz do have the infection part down, so it's really both.

That aside, NEW SHADOW PALADINS BRING THAT SHIT SON. I want the lore for Mordred Phantom the Blaster more than his skill honestly. I also think it should be interesting how they supplement Luquier or Pale Moon in general since show-wise since Asaka doesn't have access to Luquier "R" anymore. Though like Naoki she'll probably get a really good stand alone unit instead of another Crossride. 

Also:

BZV-7b4CQAAEqaL.jpg

Mordred is definitely PBO. Is anyone else getting intense BT05 nostalgia from the PBO/Starcall Trumpeter shit? It feels like it happened so long ago. I just love how they retrain units between clans, it makes you feel like every clan has a special headliner unit.

He's saying LJ is anti-spiral because the creature on the poster kind of resembles the dark TTGL that was in the final ep a little.

Also, I was kind of hoping for Daikaiser crossbreak. Tears.

You and me both know that a Daikaiser Crossbreak CANNOT exist. It'd be like if Yusei achieved a level beyond the Limit Over Accel Synchro Summon and then summoned a card with the strength of 1 million of the many Team Dai-Guren's that occupy parallel worlds Spiral Power. The multiverse would collapse.

That said, I believe that Koutei is just Yusei from a different universe.

there will still be a daikaiser break ride

gonna bet its going to be the daiyusha after daikaiser sacrificed himself to combine with dark daiyusha to purge him of void

there will still be a daikaiser break ride

gonna bet its going to be the daiyusha after daikaiser sacrificed himself to combine with dark daiyusha to purge him of void

Evidence or no@the first part.

Where the hell did you get any of this because it sure as hell isn't card lore@the 2nd part.

Very wild mass guessing.  :D

There's still one more new card for Dimension Police in that deluxe Starter Set they're advertising, so maybe it'll be something good for them.

It's possible, sure. But it's probably more likely for them to polish Luquier's fangs fully before moving on to something else.

I am really curious as to what new palemoons are going to be in this set.  They are still one of my favorite clans i like to play, despite playing them bad and not sticking to a decent build.

It's possible, sure. But it's probably more likely for them to polish Luquier's fangs fully before moving on to something else.

1483350_10201176105905696_1289047284_n.j

...[spoiler]558071_10201176105745692_138132216_n.jpg[/spoiler]

If we don't get a Daikaiser crossride, can I at least have an 11k OG Daiyusha?

Also, dat new Silver Thorn.

pretty sure the only thing I have to really say here is "my waifus"

At least Luquier's actually silver now. Black and red weren't particularly... silverish. 

And PRD looks great, sure doesn't miss out on leg day

BT15-079_zpsd6283a8b.jpg

Miss Direction

Clan: Pale Moon
Race: Succubus 

AUTO【Soul】: When another «Pale Moon» is placed on R from your soul, if you have a «Pale Moon» vanguard, you may call this card to R. If you do, at the end of that turn, put this unit into your soul.

That's not bad at all actually. Peek-A-Boo and Robert would work good.

Has Pale Moon got any reliable damage-flipping cards? I'm thinking of a conservative deck that sucks up soul via Robert/Jugglers and use Magician of Quantum Mechanics to CB1 each turn and call out Glenn with this card following it for a decent 18K line that hits everything for mid-range. Also using Peek-A-Boo's to form two attacking rows allowing you to conserve other cards in your hand.

I guess we'll be getting Maelstrom Reverse.

I guess we'll be getting Maelstrom Reverse.

I don't know...it's more likely to be Trans-Core Reverse.

it's just like trans-core (which it also seems to have good synergy with): fucked if u block it and fucked if u don't. Lock isn't much of a cost considering its effect has to be the 4th attack min. anyway and it's when u attack with it has to lock a standing aqua force unit actual but still good