Sign in to follow this  
Matt Bishop

marvel legendary

Matt Bishop    2377
Game is dope. Played a few scenarios over the weekend. Are there any that anyone suggests with certain chqrs/villians.

Bazoo    5701

is there a lot of variety between games? I was thinking about picking it up to play casually with a few different groups of friends. but I didn't want to like, buy it, then play it once you know?

Jesus the Jew    985

It's sort of on the easier side of things, though the expansion really ups the difficulty. My main beef with the game has always been how long the setup and takedown is compared to how short the game itself is.

MZAAZM    309

necro bump- Love this game. Anyone else play this as well? There is also an app that can help you set up games faster "legendary builder".  

MZAAZM    309

New Spiderman expansion comes out next month. This game is my favorite by far. Anyone else still playing? 

TonySK    618
Decided to bump the thread after playing my first few games over the weekend. Was very fun, had a great time running an avengers game followed up by a maximum carnage round.
I do agree that it has a lot of cleanup between rounds, but its nice to have a moment to decompress and chat about the game that just finished.