Dashie

Nelson Mandela dies at age 95

+Urthor    10182

RIP

Chose well and lived out the end of his life in dignity.  The behaviour of the various South African factions surrounding him was disgusting tho, he's done a photoshoot with the president in the last 6 months and he was obv on his deathbed.  

Kahu    2418

RIP.

If there's an afterlife, I hope he's treated well. The man deserves it.

The Main Event    259

"I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying"

"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"

Rest in peace to an absolute legend.

• Upvote 2

+mmf    23385
who said on facebook that they were sad that they had more ppl on their news feed post about the fast and furious guys death than this because it is also true of me and it makes me sad idr who it was just that they were from dgz i think it was mason or aurirevoir

aurirevoir    2861
yeah

I don't get hung up over people dying very often but I just have all the respect for him and the life he led. RIP

»Paxman    4776

who said on facebook that they were sad that they had more ppl on their news feed post about the fast and furious guys death than this because it is also true of me and it makes me sad idr who it was just that they were from dgz i think it was mason or aurirevoir

aRa4WiD.jpg

I said this ^. Everyone's bitching about Walker v Mandela like it even matters. Fuck everyone who tries to seem intelligent by proclaiming it's some sort of farce that other people don't know about Mandela.

• Upvote 7

+mmf    23385

aRa4WiD.jpg

I said this ^. Everyone's bitching about Walker v Mandela like it even matters. Fuck everyone who tries to seem intelligent by proclaiming it's some sort of farce that other people don't know about Mandela.

thats fair