Final_Vent

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

TFJ    618
Why does Yuya have fusions as boss monsters? Has this been explained? I thought PenDrag would have one form of each summon, but he just keeps fusing.

~Deadborder~    5156

if Masumi's ace monster isn't Quartz I'm gonna be super disappointed in the koomy pun crew

you angered me enough by making shibireru play coloring book monsters

~NettLEs~    73

i feel like ayu's dad was supposed to be a self insert

GO AYU MY DAUGHTERU IS SO KAWAIIIIII

~Deadborder~    5156

3. 名無しのスターライト 2014年10月19日 20:36 ID:i5IQ6cbn0

レイジ→DD→DDD
レイラ→CC→CCC
ババア→BB→BBA
かな?

yes pls

• Upvote 3

~NettLEs~    73

I realized earlier that Crusty from Log Horizon also has glasses and a guild named DDD...

• Upvote 1

~NeoArkadia~    2794
http://www.ygorganization.com/yuyadubva/
In news noone likely cares about: Yuya's dub VA is Michael Liscio Jr. who currently voices Clemon in the Pokemon XY dub. Also Yuya is called a Dueltainer. As in a Duel Entertainer. Unless he's now a Duel version of a retainer.

In news people do care about:

Sawatari returns this weekend in apparently the first part of a two parter that has him debuting Yosenju. Who's ready for super epic douchebag weasel time?

theamatuer    89
Neo new sawatari 5ever /._./
Also episode 33 Confirms that shun and yuto are from post apocalyptic Zexal. Damnit Yuma you can't do anything right
  • Upvote 3

~NeoArkadia~    2794
Or Nuclear Missiles do. lol.

Two weeks from now should solve the "Raid Raptors have no Main Deck Cards" problem.

~NettLEs~    73

Crack theory time.

ED2's lyrics have a line: ぶつかり合う時空超えたバトル which I translate as: "A clashing interdimensional battle"

Episode 7: Yuto confronts Sawatari and asks him what his connection with Academia is.

Episode 24(?), Yuto tells Yuzu that FUSION IS EVIL PSA I REPEAT FUSION IS EVIL

Academia = GX = Fusion = EVIL. Sora and Fusion Yuya come from GX.

Yugo rides a D-Wheel and uses a Synchro Dragon. It's fairly safe to presume he hails from 5D's world.

Ep 18: Yuto and Shun are shown fighting Yugo in post-apocalyptic Heartland City.

ED2 shows Yuzu in post-apocalyptic Heartland City.

Ep 24: Shun topdecks and lucksacks like a ZEXAL character.

Yuto and Shun hail from the ZEXALverse.

Yuto is a potential descendant of Yuma...? Or maybe all the Yuyas are descendants of previous protagonists?

So the theory now is: Arc-V is definitely a multiverse as we thought before, and Miami City is a hub for all those worlds to link... but the other worlds are actually the universes of the other series?

• Upvote 1

~ness00~    1013

>Ra sucks
>Hamon sucks

Therefore...

Raviel is shit too but Obelisk is too God Hand Crush.

• Upvote 2

jaymiechan    13

So, bets on the Action Fields using multiversal energy, what with "Future Metropolis Heartland"? Possibly multiversal energy being what allows for solid vision dueling? Which would explain why Shun and the others can affect the world just by dueling, given they are from another dimension?

Kahu    2419
Considering how transdimensional magic science was always the go-to reason for why duel disks can materialize physical objects, probably.

Alternatively, Shun's running on a weaponized version of all that reverse-engineered Barian tech that Faker and company have.

theamatuer    89

Honestly I'm pretty sure future metropolis Heartland is just a field card in the Arc-V world.  Existing elements in one universe being fantasy elements in the other has been pretty common 

Kahu    2419

So the field is something Reiji cooked up to screw with Kurosaki, and Sora's going into full on rape mode next week. Sweet.

theamatuer    89

So the field is something Reiji cooked up to screw with Kurosaki, and Sora's going into full on rape mode next week. Sweet.

So this confirms that the Akaba family has some information about the multiverses.  This supports my earlier theory that the leo corporation took xyz, fusion, and synchro summoning from other worlds

~NeoArkadia~    2794
Sora seems to emphasize that @ Multiverse possibilities, due to him having the original Polymerization. Somehow that card is a LOT stronger than LDS' Fusions (possibly because if can fuse anything, while what we can see from Masumi is LDS supplies only Archetypal stuff.)

... Sawatari seems to imply this as well, notice how both Reiji and Sawatari's Pendulums have gimping restrictions to them, while Yuya's are the only ones that don't have any self-gimping/restraint Pendulum Effects.

Yes, they're literally implying the original Poly is a more powerful card than stuff like Gem-Knight Fusion.

Guru    736

Well in their world apparently creating cards from thin air is normal so actually the original Polymerization would be extremely powerful in that regard because you could literally fuse any monster with any monster and just invent a fusion card.  That's what Yuya did with his pendulum dragon fusions.