.ben.

Thread Quality Control Center

».ben.    7438

Ok. This is going to be used as the Discussion QC thread for the Jan 1st format...

Question#1: Do I have to Re-write the Entire Thread?

- Most decks didn't change much or at all (with the exception of Dragon), so a major re-write isn't necessary for many deck threads, but updates and corrections are! Use common sense in this regard. Examples of questions you should ask yourself: Prophecy only has 1 Fate and Magician of Faith now. How does this change the deck? Were new Bujin cards released? Has anything changed in Infernity? Address this stuff. 

Question #2: Which Decks Warrant Threads?

- As with last time, I think we'll permit more threads than are actually considered "competitive." This, of course, is subject to reason. If you have a question about it, ask a question here before you waste all the time working on it. New themes probably warrant threads if for no other purpose than to act as a general awareness thread. Again, as with last time, we will pin those decks that are most competitive and garner the most discussion.

Question #3: How Do I Make a Thread?

- This will be something new. Post your potential Deck Discussion in this forum [FORUM not thread]. There, others can offer discussion and comment about the QUALITY of the OP, not about how the deck plays or any theory-oh related to the deck. 

Question #4: How Regularly Should I Update the Discussion Thread?

- I would like to try to update threads once a month. We got away from this last time because the format was almost instantly a mono-deck format, and updates weren't often necessary. What updates are needed will be addressed in a thread posted at the necessary time. At the very least, try to include decks that top YCS and ACS at the bottom of the OP.

Question #5: Who is Responsible for Updates?

- YOU, ya lazy magoo. Some others and I will try to help as we can, but the bulk of the job should be yours. It's your baby. Love it well. 

Question #6: Will My Shitty Dark Scorpion Thread be Archived?

- Yes. If your thread doesn't have any discussion for about a month, it will be archived. If it has 2 pages of discussion in 2 months, or is similarly unvaluable, it will be archived. Hopefully, we can separate a lot of chaff from the wheat in this forum before we get to that point. 

Question #7: How Do I Get Started?

- First, look at the forum. Has anyone else already started work on the thread you wanted to write? If so, don't redouble that effort. Second, look in this thread. Has anyone already talked about working on a thread? If so, contact them, check the status of that thread. If they abandoned it, have at it! If they are working on it, ask if they'd like help. 

...Have at it, people!

+canasian    4105

I'll pick up the Geargia thread, at this point there's no question that it warrants one.

Mermail and Madolche had exactly one change between the two of them; the Mermail OP needs to be tweaked a bit to accommodate for Tidal's limitation but those should just be copy pasta's.

+canasian    4105

Checking in before I get too deep into writing - do you want me to include an "upcoming support" section discussing Auger, MK-III, Cross Gigant and the Dupe combo? Or should we ignore it for now to discourage the thread from being derailed by discussion of cards that may or may not be available in the TCG in the next 4 months?

».ben.    7438

I think the latter is best. With no sure release date, it's better to leave them out of a discussion. Since we're planning to update monthly, we can change the OP if something changes. 

Upcoming support should probably be limited to stuff like "Hey, LVAL is being released later this month. So this stuff is immediately relevant."

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

We should consider making it a rule for people to PM me or someone equally gifted in the arts of presentation, before an OP is finalized, that we might enrich and refine said prospective OP

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

+canasian    4105

We should consider making it a rule for people to PM me or someone equally gifted in the arts of presentation, before an OP is finalized, that we might enrich and refine said prospective OP

That's entirely the point of having this thread; people who want to write discussions write them, post them here, and then they're posted after edits and approval is made.

If you're so arrogant that you think you need to personally be the one to edit each and every thread, then go ahead and follow this.

I see absolutely no need to send you a pm when this system has been working just fine since 2011.

• Upvote 2

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

This thread's excellent for content.

Presentation is not a matter of content, it's a matter of copyediting.

And I'd advise you not to seem irritated when the man who brainstormed this system is the guy suggesting an alteration to it.

• Upvote 1

+canasian    4105

Would you mind explaining to me specifically what's the matter with the presentation that almost everyone has been using for deck discussions for as long as I've been here?

-Flavorful introduction to archetype history/flavor

-Individual cataloging of key cards and their pro/cons, usually ordered by Monster-Spell-Trap-Extra

-Possible discussion of side deck cards depending on how developed the meta is (usually saved for the monthly update)

-Explanation of deck's most important combos

-Possible discussion of changes to be made later in the format, ie a new set coming out early in the format that offers new support cards for the deck

If you'd rather a new format be used then I have no problem changing it up, I just don't see why it needs to be personally pm'd to several different people when all of them can simply read and post their thoughts itt. It reeks of distrust when you insist on circumventing Darryl, Ben, Naus, and all the other mods who have done a fine job of maintaining a standard of quality in this section.

• Upvote 2

».ben.    7438

That is why I am having the potential threads posted in the Update Forum first. Like anyone else, you can get in there and make corrections like this. Its doesn't need to be PM'd. 

• Upvote 1

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

Would you mind explaining to me specifically what's the matter with the presentation that almost everyone has been using for deck discussions for as long as I've been here?

-Flavorful introduction to archetype history/flavor

-Individual cataloging of key cards and their pro/cons, usually ordered by Monster-Spell-Trap-Extra

-Possible discussion of side deck cards depending on how developed the meta is (usually saved for the monthly update)

-Explanation of deck's most important combos

-Possible discussion of changes to be made later in the format, ie a new set coming out early in the format that offers new support cards for the deck

If you'd rather a new format be used then I have no problem changing it up, I just don't see why it needs to be personally pm'd to several different people when all of them can simply read and post their thoughts itt. It reeks of distrust when you insist on circumventing Darryl, Ben, Naus, and all the other mods who have done a fine job of maintaining a standard of quality in this section.

Oh, I think I've made my intent unclear then

it's not a matter of subversion, it's a matter of nothing more than "once all that shit is done, we need someone to apply the spit-and-polish of spellings, word choice - you know, proofreading!"

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

That is why I am having the potential threads posted in the Update Forum first. Like anyone else, you can get in there and make corrections like this. Its doesn't need to be PM'd. 

Yes, this is exactly as I mean. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

»Barron    7987

Mostly everything just needs to be refreshed, the ban list didn't hit a lot of stuff but dragons.

».ben.    7438

again, guys, start a thread - like it would be in the discussion forum. we will vet it there.

this thread is reserved more for questions and stuff of that nature.

+Urthor    10202

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=155668

can someone unarchive this thread and others like it?  I really dont' think they need to be moved with the new format, having an update log for these threads is good.  

I'm going to try and get a section for stoic before I leave, but otherwise I'm afk from dgz until about hte new year so I can't make changes.  If people want to add to that OP that'd be good, what probably is a must is a section on side decking, putting up every decklist from all the ARGS and YCS.  

».ben.    7438

done. Some image links are broken too, so those need fixing. 

• Upvote 1

DarthChocoboz    292

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=155668

can someone unarchive this thread and others like it?  I really dont' think they need to be moved with the new format, having an update log for these threads is good.  

I'm going to try and get a section for stoic before I leave, but otherwise I'm afk from dgz until about hte new year so I can't make changes.  If people want to add to that OP that'd be good, what probably is a must is a section on side decking, putting up every decklist from all the ARGS and YCS.  

Urthor. Afk. Duelistgroundz.

what

»Dashie    511

[spoiler]Part 1: Introduction

Infernity is an archtype of DARK monsters, originally released as promos for Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Stardust Accelerator, whilst getting further support in 'Stardust Overdrive' and 'The Shining Darkness' in 2010. This deck was one of the greats back then, and a deck that was feared for good reasons. Back in the day (when Launcher was still unlimited) Infernity used a loop to produce many Synchros in one turn, whilst sitting on a bunch of Infernity Barriers to back up your board if your OTK fails. After Infernity Launcher was limited later on in the year, Infernity were still able to produce their combos, although they were less consistent, so Infernities ended up falling out of the meta game. However, with the release of some amazing cards, Infernity can shine again like it once has. Infernity has different builds now, due to the release of XYZ monsters.

Part 2: Monsters

300px-InfernityArchfiend-DT07-EN-DRPR-DT300px-InfernityNecromancer-DT04-EN-DNPR-

Infernity Archfiend
When you draw this card (except during the Damage Step), if you have no other cards in your hand: You can reveal this card; Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Infernity" card from your Deck to your hand. You must have no cards in your hand to activate and to resolve this effect.

Infernity Necromancer
When this card is Normal Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. If you have no cards in your hand, this card gains the following effect: Once per turn, you can select 1 "Infernity" monster in your Graveyard, except "Infernity Necromancer", and Special Summon it.

These two cards are the most important monsters in the deck. Without Archfiend to search out your Infernity cards and Necromancer to keep bringing him back for more plusses, this deck wouldn't even exist. These two cards keep your combo's going and eventually get your wanted field of big Synchro/XYZ monsters backed up by Infernity traps. There are a lot of cards that combo in the deck, but it'll always eventually lead to a combination of these two cards that gives you your amazing end phase field.
As Archfiend searches out Infernity cards, it means he can also search Launcher and the traps, so he's not limited to only monsters. And most decks lost Monster Reborn, but Infernity's got their own themed Monster Reborn in a monster form; Necromancer.
Since Necromancer is also a level 3, you can use his effect and then Transmodify him into another Archfiend, search once more, and go into a boss monster very easily. Also since Archfiend is an Archfiend card, you can also run cards like 'Archfiend Palabyrinth' for more combo plusses, or 'Falling Down' to steal opponent's monsters. 

300px-ArmageddonKnight-TU01-EN-R-UE.jpg300px-DarkGrepher-LCYW-EN-C-1E.png

Dark Grepher
You can discard a level 5 or higher Dark Monster from your hand to Special Summon This card from your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Dark monster to send 1 Dark monster from your deck to the graveyard.

Armageddon Knight
When this card is Summoned, send 1 card from the deck to the graveyard.

These two monsters are also crucial in Infernity. Both cards have similar effects, but with a slight difference. As they're both Level 4 Warriors, they can be searched by both Monk and Reinforcement of the Army. The one you decide to search out depends on the situation or on your hand. Both cards load up the grave with key cards and set up combo's.

300px-SummonerMonk-LCYW-EN-UR-1E.png

Summoner Monk

Cannot be Tributed. When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: Change this card to Defense Position. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell Card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 monster from your Deck, but that monster cannot attack this turn.

One of the newer editions to the deck. Ever since the release of Lavalval Chain, Summoner Monk has become an important combo piece in the deck, as it lets you tutor either your Warriors to help set up Archfiends or Patrols in your graveyard, or Archfiend himself to start going off. 

300px-StygianStreetPatrol-CT08-EN-SR-LE.

Stygian Street Patrol

When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard x 100. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your hand.

Street Patrol is easily one of the most important non-Infernity cards in the deck since it's release in 2010. Stygian is able to Special Summon Archfiends from your hand to trigger his effect, or Special Summon Necromancers in your hand to either start or continue going off. The card is also dumpable through Armageddon Knight, Grepher, Foolish, and Lavalval Chain.

300px-ArchfiendHeiress-JOTL-EN-R-1E.png

Archfiend Heiress

If this card is sent to the Graveyard because of a card effect or being destroyed by battle: You can add 1 "Archfiend" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Archfiend Heiress". You can only use the effect of "Archfiend Heiress" once per turn.

Another new addition to the deck, being released in 'Judgment of the Light'. This card lets you tutor either your Infernity Archfiend, or your Archfiend Palabyrinth for more searches. There are also some other cards that you can search off of Heiress, like Archfiend's Roar to help bring back your Archfiends, or Falling Down to take control of your opponent's monsters.

Other monsters worth considering are:
Infernity Avenger
Infernity Mirage

Infernity Beetle
Tour Guide from the Underworld

3. Spells

300px-InfernityLauncherTSHD-EN-SR-1E.png

Infernity Launcher 
Once per turn, you can send 1 "Infernity" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. If there are no cards in your hand, you can send this card to the Graveyard to select up to 2 "Infernity" monster(s) in your Graveyard and Special Summon them.

This card is limited, and with good reason. It not only empties your hand from an Infernity monster, it lets you bring back 1 or 2 as well. This card keeps your combos going, is searchable buy Archfiend, and is one of the reasons the deck is amazing.

300px-Transmodify-JOTL-EN-ScR-1E.pngArchfiendPalabyrinth-JOTL-EN-R-1E.png

Transmodify
Send 1 face-up monster you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon from your deck, 1 monster with the same type and attribute as that monster in the Graveyard, but 1 Level higher. You can only activate 1 Transmodify per turn.

Archfiend Palabyrinth
All Fiend-type monsters you control gain 500 ATK. You can target 1 Archfiend monster you control; banish 1 other Fiend-type monster you control, and if you do, Special Summon from your hand, deck of graveyard, 1 Archfiend monster with the same Level as the targeted monster. You can only use this effect of Archfiend Palabyrinth once per turn.

Two new cards from the latest set Judgment of the Light, which gave this deck an immense boost. Both cards have similar effects, but are still a little different in use. As both card effect can only be used once per turn, playing both cards in the same turn can result in amazing plays, as you more or less get to activate the same effect twice per turn. Both cards uses a Necromancer and turns it into an Archfiend, so you can search, but both cards have their own weaknesses and advantages though:
Transmodify sends the monster to the grave and can activate this effect when the only face-up monster is the monster you want to sack for the effect. Palabyrinth on the other hand, loses the monster by banishing it, and must have another Archfiend on the field in order to search from the deck. But Palabyrinth is searchable by Archfiend Heiress, while Transmodify is not, and gives all Fiends on your field a 500 atk boost. 

Other Spell worth considering are:
Mystical Space Typhoon
Upstart Goblin
Allure of Darkness
Instant Fusion
One Day of Peace
One for One
Pot of Duality
Monster Gate
Reinforcement of the Army
Foolish Burial
Night Beam
Dark Hole
ZERO-MAX
Book of Moon

4. Traps

300px-InfernityBarrier-CT09-EN-SR-LE.png300px-InfernityBreakTSHD-EN-C-1E.png

Infernity Barrier
When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, while you control a face-up Attack Position "Infernity" monster and have no cards in your hand: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Infernity Break
Activate only if you have no cards in your hand. Select 1 "Infernity" card in your Graveyard and remove it from play. Select 1 card your opponent controls and destroy it.

The Infernity traps. You usually search these out on the end of your combo after you've set up to protect your field and procede to lock opponents. Barrier is the deck's themed Solemn Judgment, the only difference being that Barrier negate monster effects, rather than summons. So if your opponent summons something and tries to run over something on your field, is that bad? Yes. And Barrier cannot do anything to that. That's where Break comes in. Break is a simple 1 for 1 spot-on removal card with a low cost. So whenever they try to run over Infernity monsters on your side of the field to block out your Barriers, Break comes in and pops the threat.

Other traps worth considering are:
Mirror Force
Vanity's Emptiness
Mind Drain
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Solemn Warning

Trap Stun
Torrential Tribute
Dimensional Prison
Bottomless Trap Hole

Archfiend's Roar

5. Extra Deck: Xyz monsters

300px-LavalvalChain-HA07-EN-ScR-1E.png300px-LeviairtheSeaDragon-CT09-EN-SR-LE.

Lavalval Chain
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz mateiral from this card to activate 1 of these effects:

• Send 1 card from your deck to the graveyard.
  • Choose 1 monster from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck.

Leviair the Sea Dragon
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card ti target 1 banished Level 4 or lower monster; Special Summon that target to your side of the field.

Chain and Leviair are very important cards in this deck. Chain dumps Infernity monsters and Street Patrols to the grave to continue your plays, or stacks an Archfiend on your deck, so you draw it next turn and trigger it. Leviair brings back banished monsters to use again and make more plays, e.g. bring back Stygian and load it back in the grave for another usage.

300px-DiamondDireWolf-CT10-EN-SR-LE.png

Diamond Dire Wolf

2 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast-Type monster you control and 1 other card on the field; destroy them.

Dire Wolf is also another very important card in the extra deck. Dire Wolf allows you to get rid of 2 materials that you will want in the graveyard to continue your combos, and it can also clear monster zones that you will need to use continue your combos.

300px-Number66MasterKeyBeetle-JOTL-EN-SR

Number 66: Master Key Beetle
2 Level 4 DARK monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card you control, that card(s) cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed, you can send on of its targets to the Graveyard instead.

Beetle is also a very nice new card from Judgment of the Light. Beetle protects your cards from being destroyed by effects, and is mainly used on big Synchroes or continuous traps. A nice thing to know is that Beetle protects Vanitys Emptiness from destroying itself when a card is sent to your own grave. Beetle can thus create amazing locks, even more considering Barriers and Breaks got its back.

Other Xyz monsters worth considering are:
Abyss Dweller
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Gem-Knight Pearl
Gagaga Cowboy
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Number 20: Giga-Briljant
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
Evilswarm Ouroboros
Evliswarm Thanatos

Evilswarm Nightmare
Number 39: Utopia
Number 50: Blackship of Corn

Number 85: Crazy Box

Photon Papilloperative
Wind-Up Zenmaines

6. Extra Deck: Fusion monsters

300px-DarkfireDragon-TP3-NA-C-UE.jpg300px-FusionistLOB-NA-R-1E.jpg

Darkfire Dragon and Fusionist serve as Instant Fusion targets, but theyre not chosen only because of their Levels; they have more purposes than that. Darkfire Dragon is a Dark, which means he can be used as material for Key Beetle, and Fusionist is a Beast, which means he can be used as target for Dire Wolfs effect.

Other Fusion monsters worth considering are:
Barox
Karbonala Warrior
Flame Ghost

7. Extra Deck: Synchro monsters

300px-ArmoryArmTU06-EN-R-UE.jpg300px-StygianSergeants-WC10-EN-UR-UE.jpg

Armory Arm
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster on the field; equip this card tot hat target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, that target gains 1000 ATK. When that target destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard.

Stygian Sergeants
1 Fiend-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, it can gain 800 ATK (until the end of the Battle Phase) and attack once again in a row.

These 2 Synchroes are a very important thing to keep in mind, as they are an OTK by themselves, having the potential to deal 7200 damage on their own, 8200 if Palabyrinth is on the field.

300px-VoidOgreDragon-PRC1-EN-ScR-1E.png300px-HundredEyesDragon-DPC5-EN-SR-LE.pn

Void Ogre Dragon
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during either players turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card while you have no cards in your hand: You can negate the activation and destroy it.

Hundred-Eyes Dragon
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters
Once per turn, you can activate this card's effect by removing from play 1 Level 6 or lower DARK Effect Monster from your Graveyard. Until the End Phase, treat this card's name as that monster's name and this card gains the same effects as that monster while face-up on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Another duo of amazing Synchro monsters only Infernity can run effectively. Void Ogre is Infernitys themed Shi En, boasting a 3k/3k body. 100-Eyes on the other hand is able to copy Mirage and Necromancer for more Infernity plays and Archfiend searches.

Other Synchro monsters worth considering are:
Stardust Dragon
Crimson Blader
Stardust Spark Dragon
Infernity Doom Dragon

8. Sample decklists
[spoiler] 
Synchro variant:

3 Infernity Archfiend
3 Infernity Necromancer
2 Summoner Monk
2 Stygian Street Patrol
1 Dark Grepher
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Infernity Mirage
1 Infernity Avenger

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Instant Fusion
1 Transmodify
1 Archfiend Palabyrinth
1 Foolish Burial
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 One for One
1 Monster Gate
1 Infernity Launcher

3 Infernity Barrier
2 Trap Stun
2 Mirror Force
1 Infernity Break
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning

2 Hundred-Eyes Dragon
2 Lavalval Chain
1 Armory Arm
1 Stygian Sergeants
1 Infernity Doom Dragon
1 Void Ogre Dragon
1 Diamond Dire Wolf
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Number 66: Master Key Beetle
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Darkfire Dragon
1 Fusionist

Xyz variant:

3 Infernity Archfiend
3 Infernity Necromancer
2 Summoner Monk
2 Stygian Street Patrol
1 Dark Grepher
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Archfiend Heiress

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Instant Fusion
1 Transmodify
1 Archfiend Palabyrinth
1 Infernity Launcher

1 Book of Moon

1 Foolish Burial

3 Infernity Barrier
2 Trap Stun
2 Mirror Force
2 Infernity Break
1 Solemn Warning

1 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Torrential Tribute

3 Lavalval Chain
2 Diamond Dire Wolf
2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Abyss Dweller

1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

1 Darkfire Dragon
1 Fusionist

Roger Simpson (Top 16, YCS Toronto)

3 infernity Archfiend

3 Infernity Necromancer

2 Summoner Monk

2 Stygian Street Patrol

2 Dark Grepher

1 Armageddon Knight

1 Infernity Launcher

1 ZERO-MAX

1 Book of Moon

2 Instant Fusion

3 Mystical Space Typhoon

3 Transmodify

1 Archfiend Palabyrinth

1 Foolish Burial

1 Dark Hole

2 Infernity Barrier

3 Infernity Break

1 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Archfiend's Roar

1 Mirror Force

1 Trap Stun

1 Solemn Warning

2 Malevolent Catastrophe

3 Mind Drain

1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus

2 Royal Decree

2 Overworked

2 Gozen Match

3 Needle Ceiling

2 Leviair the Sea Dragon

2 Diamond Dire Wolf

2 Lavalval Chain

1 Gagaga Cowboy

1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn

1 Abyss Dweller

1 Evilswarm Ouroboros

1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

1 Darkfire Dragon

1 Barox[/spoiler][/spoiler]

».ben.    7438

It's a good start on the Infernity one. Put it into a thread in the Update Center for group comment. 

+Urthor    10202

Now who will Paraliel take all of his anger out on?

Someone but that kid some vodka and mixers for Christmas

Canadian    701

Is this where we are allowed to request deck discussions? I don't feel capable of making one, but I really think a Zombie Deck Discussion is valid for the upcoming January 2014 format. I am unsure of whether or not this would include Vampires too which are also receiving support in the near future.

+Paraliel+    8028

Now who will Paraliel take all of his anger out on?

Someone but that kid some vodka and mixers for Christmas
o.o

».ben.    7438

Sorry guys. With the holidays, I haven't been very active. I will try to get as much ready as I can by Jan 1.