.ben.

Thread Quality Control Center

»Satchmo    3220

Archived DDD and Blue-eyes, one has seen real play in like 6+ months and the other never really took off and won't be able to beat True Draco

»victor    6400
2 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Archived DDD and Blue-eyes, one has seen real play in like 6+ months and the other never really took off and won't be able to beat True Draco

We should bring Blue Eyes back for several reasons.

1) The deck actually has topped with Invoked in it http://blog.coretcg.com/regional-top-8-rafael-marques-invoked-blue-eyes/. Just because people on DGZ haven't been posting doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe if it was posted, people would have discussed it?

2) Mechaba being LV 9 and the power to make Cloudcastle for True King of All Calamities is something to consider.

3) Maybe I'm missing something super obvious about True Draco or about the OCG (haven't payed too much attention), but BEWD in theory is strong because 3000 ATK is bigger than Master Peace.

The deck has destruction protection with Return, Azure Eyes, and entering tech territory, Keeper of the Dragon Shrine, Deep Eyes White Dragon, etc.

With only 1 Dark Destroyer stateside, who is our 3000 ATK savior - BEWD of course.

4) Last but not least, Dinos and True Draco Dinos are like Dino Rabbit with Laggia, who is the Chaos Dragon that is bigger than Laggia? BEWD of course.

(Well, point being, a BEWD is bigger than a field of Laggia + Bahamut Shark + Toadally Awesome, and gets around DBarrier so that's got to be worth something)

+Mascis    4554

Is it kosher for me to write a Deck Discussion on Stargrail / World Chalice?

i've been playing the deck a lot and want to share what i've found with dgz

• Upvote 1

»victor    6400
On 7/29/2017 at 6:21 AM, Mascis said:

Is it kosher for me to write a Deck Discussion on Stargrail / World Chalice?

i've been playing the deck a lot and want to share what i've found with dgz

Go for it.