FinalValkyrie

Starting up Yugioh again... need pointers.

Conspire    2391

I'm also thinking at some point I'd like to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh!.  It would be way down the road when I have a bit more disposable income but it's something I'd like to do eventually.  These ARG circuits have me thinking competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! might not be dead.

What I'd like to know is this:  where/what are the best resources for understanding what the best decks are, how they work and how competitive matches play out?  Specifically which threads, writers, youtube channels, etc. is worth reading to get a grasp on what makes the top decks/players the top decks/players.  For example, back in the day you might have said "metagame.com" but I'd like to think it would have been more accurate to say "these ....... features matches and Peddle's articles on metagame.com.  Most of the other articles aren't geared towards competitive play."

I'll probably get into duelingnetwork on a more regular basis after the holiday season and would keep up with the game online until at some point I'm ready to spend some money on IRL play.

I'm also thinking at some point I'd like to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh!.  It would be way down the road when I have a bit more disposable income but it's something I'd like to do eventually.  These ARG circuits have me thinking competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! might not be dead.

What I'd like to know is this:  where/what are the best resources for understanding what the best decks are, how they work and how competitive matches play out?  Specifically which threads, writers, youtube channels, etc. is worth reading to get a grasp on what makes the top decks/players the top decks/players.  For example, back in the day you might have said "metagame.com" but I'd like to think it would have been more accurate to say "these ....... features matches and Peddle's articles on metagame.com.  Most of the other articles aren't geared towards competitive play."

I'll probably get into duelingnetwork on a more regular basis after the holiday season and would keep up with the game online until at some point I'm ready to spend some money on IRL play.

i wouldn't think it'll be good to come back, but its refreshing to see a veteran return

Schism    986
FV what's up? I doubt you'd remember me or know who I am but I remember you from back in that period. Glad to see an old dgzer back :)

FV what's up? I doubt you'd remember me or know who I am but I remember you from back in that period. Glad to see an old dgzer back :)

Always gone by this name?

Schism    986

Always gone by this name?

I've changed names on here a lot but I'm Rory. I honestly don't remember what names I went under in 2007 :S