DarthChocoboz

PTCGO Names

DarthChocoboz    292

DarthChocoboz

I figure might as well post this up incase anyone wants to test cuz im tired of playing against basic yellow. I have:

all dakrai variants

empoleon

virizion + other attackers

Emboar

Blastoise with no kyurems lol its kedeo mewtwo more like

Flareon

Add me and message me if you want to play

----------Satch Edit--------------------------

Names:

DarthChocoboz - DarthChocoboz

Metal Gear Salad - paulfong90

Satchmo - Satchmo8D

Pengwan - tylers91

Mascis - dgzmascis

PSY-Framelord Kappa - FVFRYTHFNG

Azzaw - DOOMdaManlet

The Antagonist - AKD999

Grimey - Grimeey

We're added!

Everyone else, please add

paulfong90

Lets get this thread active similar to the dn thread...

»Satchmo    3220

I figured this and the TCGone threads would be worth revitalizing with a (relative) spike in the pokemon TCG recently.

username Satchmo8D

»Pengwan    7713

my ptcgo tylers91, down to test with anyone from here post rotation standard

»Satchmo    3220

I don't have a ton of decks to test with, still working on building up a collection

+Gojira    1706

I should still be friends with Paul on this, I'll be starting on it again soon. I have 0 collection though.

What's the best way to build a collection? Just buy boxes or actually buy codes?

»Pengwan    7713

What I did was just get a couple of codes, trade for a budget deck like Greninja then grind tournaments to win tradeable packs. Trade the packs for stuff.

Everything is kinda easy to get trade wise, just always trade your packs until your collection is built up. The only thing thats a bitch to get is Shaymin, just save up any Roaring Skies packs you get from tournaments since thats almost all anyone will accept for them and use your coins from grinding the ladder to buy Skies packs in store to play the Shaymin lottery I guess.

If you have Roaring Skies packs for trade though you can get whatever you want, they are the nuts trade value. Steam Siege is also pretty good since it just came out. Avoid Fates Collide like the plague. Everything else is relatively even trade wise unless you have crazy older codes I guess.

I don't remember what all staple stuff the game starts you off with but I can try and hook some of you up with staple stuff like Ultra Ball, Sycamore, etc if it doesn't start you with those and I have extra Greninja stuff to grind tournaments with.

+Mascis    4496

dgzmascis

i absolutely hate grinding these trainer challenges

+Mascis    4496

how much are roaring skies worth? like could i get an ex pokemon for one roaring skies?

»Pengwan    7713

Depends on which one and if its full art but for the most part probably

+Gojira    1706

It won't update :'( uninstalled, having to download again.

Edit: now it opens, but I just get a black screen, help

Azzaw    64

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I just made an account today and redeemed like 12 online codes for packs I had collected but they are not showing up on my collections to open. I checked my stats and it says I have those cards in my collection so I don't exactly know why they arent there. Do I need to level up first or did the game glitch out?

+Gojira    1706

I finally was able to log in, and I also have no cards in my collection, but literally none at all. Not sure why that would be.

FVFRYTHFNG    346

Just recently started playing this the other day, grinding VS Theme Ladder atm

Username is FVFRYTHFNG if anyone wants to add me, I haven't invested any cash into the game though so my collection is bleak, I won't make a good test partner

8 hours ago, Azzaw said:

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I just made an account today and redeemed like 12 online codes for packs I had collected but they are not showing up on my collections to open. I checked my stats and it says I have those cards in my collection so I don't exactly know why they arent there. Do I need to level up first or did the game glitch out?

Ayyy add me Wazza

Azzaw    64
On 8/15/2016 at 8:18 AM, PSY-Framelord Kappa said:

Just recently started playing this the other day, grinding VS Theme Ladder atm

Username is FVFRYTHFNG if anyone wants to add me, I haven't invested any cash into the game though so my collection is bleak, I won't make a good test partner

Ayyy add me Wazza

Fo sho man next time I get on

My username is DOOMdaManlet

• Upvote 1

On 13/08/2016 at 5:27 PM, Gojira said:

I should still be friends with Paul on this, I'll be starting on it again soon. I have 0 collection though.

What's the best way to build a collection? Just buy boxes or actually buy codes?

buy 25 steam siege codes online for cheap and then trade the packs for the bits you need. i did this twice for a beefy collection and multiple playable decks.

• Upvote 1

»Pengwan    7713

I added you guys, if anyone ever wants to test just hmu when you see me on

+Gojira    1706

So i have 8 packs now, still grinding for more. What's the best way to start trading?

»Pengwan    7713

either go in public trades and look for good ones (these tend to get sniped quick) or just post your own trade and build up decks slowly

Grimey    8112

Does someone wanna teach me how to get good cards?? I just been beating up baddies in the Versus mode and playing Challenge mode all night. 

Grimeey is my name 

Grimey    8112

I battled some guys and apparently got an Eevee and a Flareon but I can't find them in my collection.. SOMEONE HELP ME :(