Gerrunge

YCS Berlin, February 22/23 2014

»Pharaoh Atem    15835

As we agree, this could have happened to anyone, as people make mistakes when they're drunk or tired. The lesson should therefore be 'don't make the same mistake', not 'be afraid of the man who made the mistake'.

That is, if we are to take any lessons from this. Most of the lessons would be learnt on Hoban's part, hopefully, as it was his conduct that was improper.

What I want to know is whether or not our DG members care about learning from shit like this or not.

Kyary    2405

Why ya'll mad tho? Lmao.

Nice argument.

3 day ban, are you kidding me ? Trolling for what exactly? Do you even know how to distinguish a troll? You’re most likely a new moderator.  And you ban me first, then quote me as if I’m going to get the chance to reply anytime soon.  You have serious issues like it’s unreal.

1. You claim I’m derailing the thread while the previous 2 pages was nothing but derailment. And you chose to single me out.

2. Before, you gave me points for “abuse” when the entire site is mostly abuse, bashing, and disrespect. You even have a thread calling people faggots lol like what is even your criteria for handing out points for “abuse”.

3. How is defending an online tournaments started by YOUR OWN affiliates here trolling? 

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=157867

Theyre mocking an online tournaments that Pharaoh Atem and others worked hard to put together but you have users like me who have nothing to do with it actually giving credence to them. And next thing you know, its where the fucking plus 1 fire fist deck originated from…a YGOrganization online tournament. But no… instead you rather have users shitting all over you guys.

4. How is describing breakthrough skill here trolling?  http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=157998&page=2

5. How is siding Gemini imps in mermails trolling? When weeks later in ycs Atlanta so many people wished they had sided against that dark world player?

6. How is telling people to not play peacock in bujins pre-primal origins trolling? And what do you know, most bujin decks don’t even run peacock at the moment.

Just because people neg rep/downvote your (which dgz needs to fix since it’s a broken system.. just view topic by DGz Soul addressing the issue) ideas does not mean I’m posting horribly.  People will disagree, that’s what discussions are about. My posts are all legit:

Now off I go back into retirement.

Mr. Wave

(might as well reveal my identity since I’ll most likely be banhammered after this)

Please for the love of god stop posting.  It's not an issue of neg reps, it's a matter of you're a fucking shitty poster who doesn't get the goddamn point to stop posting irrelevant shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

+Paraliel+    8051

I don't need to ban you again as you have already made a fool of yourself and said you'll stop posting. Thanks for the cute comments though.

+Paraliel+    8051

Just a note: Telling someone their dick is small and telling someone they have serious issues isn't a way of convincing me you aren't a troll. ;)

harig07    2089

I have heard that the parties involved have apologized, so I am glad of it if it is true, because goodness knows being a grown-up about this means apologies are necessary.

I believe Hoban and Green both apologised to each other over Facebook or something. Glad it reached a peaceful conclusion without any more unnecessary escalation.

-N-    0

I have my own opinion of the whole european/american thing but its really a pointless argument because the only way to decide it would be at worlds, which is a shitty 24 man tournament which doesnt prove if anywhere is any better or worse then another place. Saying  that europeans steal ideas from americans is completely false, just look at the top decks from berlin this weekend. From what i've seen most did not play undine but they played with abyss ocea instead. Also europe has not had an event this year up until now where America has had 2 so obviously some of the decks will look similar.

Upstart is not an all american creation, it was discovered by Pat and its one of the greatest things to ever happen to the game

Upstart has been used to make decks 37 cards since Six Sams came back 3 years ago. Patrick didn't discover anything.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

α    340

popularize=/=discover/invent

• Upvote 1

Upstart has been used to make decks 37 cards since Six Sams came back 3 years ago. Patrick didn't discover anything.

legit are u guys THAT new???

upstart/reckless have been used together since the dawn of fucking time.

• Upvote 3

-N-    0

legit are u guys THAT new???

upstart/reckless have been used together since the dawn of fucking time.

I guess I should have clarified that is when it became most popular, since Sams didn't really care how much LPs the opponent had.

FaipDeOaid    168
There was a time both Reckless Greed and Upstart Goblin were on the limited list.

37-card theory was a thing forever, Pat just popularized the idea that every deck should be 37-cards.

NB96    799

They don't make ycs threads like this anymore

Someone please cause some controversy at the next big event

Edited by NB96

AlMacuby    97
5 hours ago, NB96 said:

They don't make ycs threads like this anymore

Someone please cause some controversy at the next big event

Damn bringing this old thread back to the front page... I almost had a heart attack 

• Upvote 4