Gerrunge

YCS Berlin, February 22/23 2014

brawlballs    1586

Hoban is x-1 going into round 5. He's playing against a Mermail mirror (the other guy is playing Mini-Mermails, not Hoban's build). 

Hoban won the die roll and opened Pike + Dragoons turn 1.

Saiko    231

Just for shits and giggles we need Patrick Hoban to play Patrik Rieder to see which Pat is better!

also im a bit confused here, could someone explain?

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear met his unfortunate fate in a Trap Hole, Porubsky then set 3 Spells or Traps and he passed back to Porubsky. In the End Phase, he lost Bottomless Trap Hole to Mystical Space Typhoon while Hysteric Party brought back 2 Harpies, triggeringHarpies' Hunting Ground twice and wiping Porubsky’s entire back row! He also lost his own field, however, thanks to the effect of Hysteric Party.

First off Hunting ground should only activate once

Im not sure how the harpie player loses his field too.. Party was destroyed but how? He didnt pop it with hunting ground did he :s

+Paraliel+    7994

My guess is that he popped his own Hunting Ground since his opponent couldn't play MST unless it was in his hand and he had chosen not to set it which could also be a thing.

The coverage writers need to edit better basically or if they are having trouble keeping up asking the players to hold on for a moment.

TFJ    619

why the fuck does patrick always scrub out at european events

in Europe, Upstart Goblin is considered a -1.
  • Downvote 18

»PJ    4183

Can someone leave a WORKING link to the coverage. Thanks...

https://tcg.konami-europe.net/coverage/?cat=1/

Should work - does for me.

The link above is correct.

This is a bug we've had for the past 4 or 5 events. Haven't found a way round it yet but we're trying various contingency plans and they seem to be working.

Easiest way to get everything on coverage now is to:

• Go to yugioh-card.com
  • Click on a European country
  • Click on the green Yuma banner on the main page
  • Enjoy!

Obviously we're trying to get the "generic link" to be back to full funcionality but until then this is the best way to get things working.

• Upvote 1

zubby    234
Started 5-0, lost to carl with hieratics and evilswarm and beat mermail to finish 6-2 and day 2 with fire fist. Hoban lost to hieratics and mermail, not sure on other loss, Alex vansent dropped round 2 to play side events.

+Urthor    10161

Team Ireland has faced indescribable aids, DaveS is ded through no legit fault of his own and Chocoboz is living on x-2 after 7 different matchups, I honestly don't know how.

Like between them they played 15 matches, 1 Fire Fist and 1 Mermail.  

• Upvote 2

TheMansh    396

Yeah, I only played 2 fire as well and no mermail. Dropped after round 7, because a combination of bad hands, one absolutely horrid misplay, and being nervous because its my first actual event lead to 3 losses.

My friend playing Macro Rabbit is day 2 after facing 3 mermail though.

zubby    234
From what I heard chocobos always ends up playing vs random no matter how good he's doing xD
  • Upvote 2

TheMansh    396

Saw a couple of chain burn today. One of them even got a feature against a friend :/

ensui    2

Just for shits and giggles we need Patrick Hoban to play Patrik Rieder to see which Pat is better!

also im a bit confused here, could someone explain?

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear met his unfortunate fate in a Trap Hole, Porubsky then set 3 Spells or Traps and he passed back to Porubsky. In the End Phase, he lost Bottomless Trap Hole to Mystical Space Typhoon while Hysteric Party brought back 2 Harpies, triggeringHarpies' Hunting Ground twice and wiping Porubsky’s entire back row! He also lost his own field, however, thanks to the effect of Hysteric Party.

First off Hunting ground should only activate once

Im not sure how the harpie player loses his field too.. Party was destroyed but how? He didnt pop it with hunting ground did he :S

I could attempt to explain (being the FM judge), Harpie's Hunting Ground triggered once, the card targetted which if I remember the situation correctly was a Mystical Space Typhoon was chained targetting Hysteric Party...The end result was that everything went away or it was something like that; it was all above board I assure you...Some of it may have been missed by the coverage guys, They're not able to catch everything all the time they are human. :)

• Upvote 1