atem16

Ycs Las Vegas April 11-13

Matt Bishop    2377

JOHANN

SIGNAL

OWEN

HERE WE GO

In case biki plans fall through, keep me posted :)

Anti-Talent    168
i wanna stay for 12-14 days, somebody else thinking about turning this into a vacation?
looking for someone to share a room with after the ycs is over, pm me :)

Lang    905
I may be interested Matt, i honestly doubt anyone around me could afford to go

Matt Bishop    2377

Legit Lang, you can definitely stay with me if you're down.  Ideally we would want 4 people all staying the same time as us so as to keep the costs of hotels down etc.

I am also down to stay pretty much anywhere as long as it is nice (meaning one of the better hotels on the strip is preferred)

Lang    905
Yeah i def wanna try and go, just dont know if i could swing 5 days as work may not let me. They dont mind granting my requests but when its for multiple days in a row idk. I think i could pull 2 business days off, and id have to return sun night.

Matt Bishop    2377

The Aria! 

Looks like a sick hotel, I played blackjack at the Cosmo when I was there last time, and it looked pretty dope as well.  The Bellagio is where I stayed last time and it was hella sweet, but pretty expensive...  But you definitely get what you pay for, the rooms in the Bellagio were soooo sick lol

DanLaMartina    278

Yeah I keep asking people I work with where they stay, and a lot have stayed at the Aria. It's the newest hotel, and has the younger crowds at night. The rooms are voice activated and say your name when you go in the first time lol. You can control all the windows and lights from a digital panel lol.

• Upvote 2

+mmf    23481

Yeah I keep asking people I work with where they stay, and a lot have stayed at the Aria. It's the newest hotel, and has the younger crowds at night. The rooms are voice activated and say your name when you go in the first time lol. You can control all the windows and lights from a digital panel lol.

the one time i went i stayed in the aria and i remember the voice-activated rooms. definitely spent more time than im willing to admit telling the curtains to open/close over and over again

• Upvote 2

Matt Bishop    2377

Yeah that sounds good enough to me lmao

DanLaMartina    278

I mean to be fair, there are countless 5-star hotels. I'm sure it's near impossible to pick a bad one. So many good choices. So many options.

sb24stk    298
Pacquiao and Bradley are going fight on the 12th. Hotel prices might go up just a heads up
  • Upvote 1

Twitter    2057

holy shit where can i buy tickets for that

»Digbick    7243

i have class on that day, fuck wanted to go to the fight 

Lang    905

cheapest i found thus far is 380, would be sick to get it for 300, but thats too much of a discount prob. i could always fly standby, i just dont wanna get smashed

»Digbick    7243

anyone think primal origin will be legal by then

atem16    283

na primal will be released in late April or may

»Barron    7987

na primal will be released in late April or may

It's officially out in May.

»Digbick    7243
That's lame, was hopin to use scrap

Lang    905
I wanna go to this so badlllllyyyy, trying my best to do a wed-sun deal, and would obv prefer to go with local ppl

Matt Bishop    2377

Booked flight from 9th to the 16th.  Looking for people to stay at a nicer hotel if anyone is interested please let me know as soon as possible as I would like to book the hotel...

Johann if nothing comes up then I will take you up on staying at Excal with you guys, I will keep you posted...

Let me know guys :)