atem16

Ycs Las Vegas April 11-13

Lang    905
I am interested, i just wanna see what my areas doing first. That route prolly wont work as people dont have 1-2k laying around

Matt Bishop    2377

YCS is gonna be real sick.  Staying with Owen and Johann, going to be the most dope.  #bestintheworld

Capsu!e    30

Corphish shall be in attendance. Not sure on the dates I'm going yet but since I'm only in Phoenix I might just drive up Thursday night or somethin lol.

Matt Bishop    2377

I am so excited for this event, holy fuck.

Marcus where are you guys staying and when do you get in to vegas?

DDSpade    750

Yeah I keep asking people I work with where they stay, and a lot have stayed at the Aria. It's the newest hotel, and has the younger crowds at night. The rooms are voice activated and say your name when you go in the first time lol. You can control all the windows and lights from a digital panel lol.

No matter where you stay, the actual location for the YCS is off the strip and not walking distance at all.   Just plan the budget for money on taxi fares (or in my opinion just get a rental car as it will be cheaper)  when you decide what hotel to stay at.

If money isn't an issue (and it will be costing more because of the fight) then your best hotel rooms would be Aria or Cosmopolitan right in the middle of the strip. 

You will see/meet hotter girls at Cosmo as that is where the club Marquee is at which is in the top 3 of Vegas along with XS and Hakkasan.

• Upvote 5

DDSpade    750

Also, no vegas trip is complete without a trip to either Spearmint Rhino's, Sapphire's, or Treasure's gentlemen's clubs.    Definitely message me if you want a free limo and other shit to the strip clubs.   

• Upvote 5

DanLaMartina    278

Yeah I keep asking people I work with where they stay, and a lot have stayed at the Aria. It's the newest hotel, and has the younger crowds at night. The rooms are voice activated and say your name when you go in the first time lol. You can control all the windows and lights from a digital panel lol.

No matter where you stay, the actual location for the YCS is off the strip and not walking distance at all.   Just plan the budget for money on taxi fares (or in my opinion just get a rental car as it will be cheaper)  when you decide what hotel to stay at.

If money isn't an issue (and it will be costing more because of the fight) then your best hotel rooms would be Aria or Cosmopolitan right in the middle of the strip. 

You will see/meet hotter girls at Cosmo as that is where the club Marquee is at which is in the top 3 of Vegas along with XS and Hakkasan.

Yeah I could give two flying fucks about the YCS lol. Literally using it as an excuse to go. We already booked 2 rooms at the Aria for 5 nights.  Battlefield Vegas and World Class Driving are at the top of my to do list.

DDSpade    750

Yeah I could give two flying fucks about the YCS lol. Literally using it as an excuse to go. We already booked 2 rooms at the Aria for 5 nights.  Battlefield Vegas and World Class Driving are at the top of my to do list.

Yea, I might drop from the event just to watch the pacman fight.   If you haven't seen any Cirque shows ever, i'd recommend seeing KA at mgm.  

Also, Hooman (not sure if you know him) but he works at Wet Republic   http://www.youtube.com/user/wetrepubliclv

It will be open by then.  Who gives a shit about YCS if you can party in a cabana there.

Lang    905
Anyone I know have room in their hotel? Badly trying to go still, theres one last cheap flight I can take. Doubtful, but oh well i tried

Twitter    2057

idk what to play for this :(

+Digbick    7226

idk what to play for this :(

crystal beasts