Slashtap

I have an argument against entering the 3v3 side event

Souji Seta    673

Don't worry, I won't! My friends want to sell their sheets, but I think I'm going to keep mine. I really feel like I earned and deserved this, so I'm happy with it.

Sykotic    7973

genius strategy would be to have the guy doing the coaching to side in emergency provisions every round

• Upvote 1

Slashtap    2347

lol all i know is that beat him round one fair and square...

You literally created a dgz account to post this.

Asherpotter    77

Players are not allowed to play any more slowly than in regular duels, or they should incur penalties. If someone cannot talk while they play, or is taking more time than they would otherwise to make their move, then a Judge should be called to investigate the situation. I have run the 3v3 tournament many times at premier events, and I do not take the ability to coach as a license to stall. As such, I have given many penalties for Slow Play infractions during these events, and if you come across a player you feel is playing too slowly, then you should call a Judge too.

• Upvote 6

+Urthor    10225

Players are not allowed to play any more slowly than in regular duels, or they should incur penalties. If someone cannot talk while they play, or is taking more time than they would otherwise to make their move, then a Judge should be called to investigate the situation. I have run the 3v3 tournament many times at premier events, and I do not take the ability to coach as a license to stall. As such, I have given many penalties for Slow Play infractions during these events, and if you come across a player you feel is playing too slowly, then you should call a Judge too.

yeah

like, it was honestly the fault of the players for not calling a judge to give their opponent's slow play warnings in situations like that.  That's 100% your responsibility if your opponent is playing slow. 

+Paraliel+    8031

That's how I thought it worked.

tichris93    667

Someone said something about slow plays.
"It's always your fault if you go to time: either you slow-played or you let your opponent slow-play you." Some games legitimately go to time but for others this almost always applies.

• Upvote 3

»TS Fearless    7067
Even machines wouldn't be able to decide the optimal play quickly and efficiently during every step of the game. 40 minutes is not enough. Sure I can play fast and miss something and lose to avoid time but what's the point?

»Exhale    6627

I'm 3/4 in winning 3v3 events I've entered with Sorosh being one of my partners in all 3 wins. The one we didn't win we came second. I personally love the 3v3 system but I've said several times they need to increase the time limit to 45 minutes for that event. I went into time during Game 1 at YCS Columbus 3v3 lol. Players seeking feedback does slow the game down.