NeoArkadia

(901) The Duelist Advent

~NeoArkadia~    2794
Release Date: April 19th, 2014

THE DUELIST ADVENT

-Contains 80 cards in the main set, plus 10 Japanese World Premier Cards
-6 Ultra Rares, 10 Super Rares, 20 Rares, and 54 commons
-The first booster pack of the Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V Official Card Game is here!
-Contains many cards from new “Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V” anime that is set to start on April!
-Contains a balanced amount of cards to appeal to new players, anime fans, and current players alike!
-With the introduction of Pendulum Summoning in this set, players can enjoy a more exciting way to Duel and strategize!

http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-are-you-ready-for-arc-v/
  • Upvote 1

SpankingFob    129

"Contains a balanced amount of cards to appeal to new players, anime fans, and current players alike!" Too bad the cards themselves probably won't be balanced :(

Squiddy    9172

new hieratic RITUAL and constellars?? wat do they do X___X

Axle    1217

duel terminal 15? Is that you?!

Liking this set already. That Constellar 2.0 deck already has a lot. 

They got:

BW Blizzard (that works on special summon)

Stratos

Algiedi

Swallows Nest

Gemini Spark-ish negate card

neat xyz

ZXtheD    273

That synchro has an ankh on its chest..monster reborn in synchro form, is that you?

»Satchmo    3224
Stratos, Blizzard FarNorth, Barrier and probably the single best 3 mat r4, and that's only half the archetype.

LMAO, that can't be real.

This is balance in this game

Axle    1217

Saphira looks neat. Hopefully the ritual card is actually good and makes the card worth playing. 

~Deadborder~    5156
So new puppet "Evilswarms" and new "Constellars" based on individual stars who combine into constellations.

DT 3.0 let's roll.

~Deadborder~    5156

note: they're more like successors in a lore sense, we're assuming. Like after the DT storyline of "Sombres and Kerykeion kill Sophia and reset the world" we get these new guys.

the lights are Satellaknights and Stellanights, and the cards themselves ask for "tellanight" monsters. Which makes us think there may be "Terraknight" monsters based on planets in the future. But I hope not because fuckin' l/r in Japan makes the pun untranslatable.

At the moment we have Altair, Deneb, and Vega, the three stars of the summer triangle (also seen in Tanabata myth), who combine into Deltateros (aka, the summer triangle).

the darks are Shadoll (Shadow + Doll),  and they seem to be the spiritual successors to Evilswarm.

The one we do have is El-Shadoll Midrash: Midrash being the name of a Jewish text used to help interpret Bible passages, and El-Shadoll being a pun on Shadoll and "El-Shaddai", a Hebrew name for God.

»Pengwan    7724

TCG bans Stratos, OCG prints a new 1 in every set to spite them

• Upvote 19

Catasterism    400

Nice to see old mechaics are getting more love alongside the release of Pendulum.

Also that 'tellaknight XYZ looks freaking amazing.

bluestar899    84

Pretty stoked to see another Ritual Monster pop up (always loved the little buggers) and oh my goodness Samsara Dragon.  That thing looks amazing.  Right off the top of my head I see;

-Debris Dragon can finally go into 5s which is something I've wanted a few times.

-Debris Dragon can revive it.  Right now there are only 3 Level 9 Dragon Synchros and they're either non generic or in Trishula's case require more than 1 material but this is may very well be an important interaction later on.

-Lightpulsar Dragon can bring it back.

Oh and I'm excited for Constellar .v2.

Kahu    2419
Between Phonon and Samsara and the fact that Stardust Shimmer now translates to free, cheap Tuners and Monster Reborns, I'm tempted to build Quasar again.

Even moreso when considering that Pendulums potentially give us access to faster Synchros and a near unlimited supply of non-Tuners.