dexer008

Josh Graham - now selling how to win tournaments!

dexer008    804
So I just stumbled onto this, I'm not sure if I'm late to the party, but I found this worth a laugh;
 AD REMOVED
That face in the top right hand corner
  • Upvote 26

Mutavault    2900

Does the 90 dollars come with the drugs and cheating techniques I'll be using or do I have to buy the expansion pack for the good stuff?

• Upvote 27

+Digbick    7216

This pretty obviously has nothing to do with Josh, and is just some random, bizarrely targeted scam site, right? 

im pretty sure josh graham came up with cardsharp pro judgin from his channel

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23270

roystbear.com

• Upvote 3

Samwise    55

This isn't a 'bad' idea for well known players, Josh is just the one narcissistic enough to do it first on a large scale. It's also marketed horribly.
Out of curiosity, does stuff like this exist in MTG?

+rap tap    20144

"I’ve been in direct communication with Konami corporation, and been sponsored by several pro card stores, and they HATE me for doing this product…"

Reminds me of the whole "Dermatologists HATE her..See how this woman cured her acne with our overnight cream!"

"Local coal miner discovers homemade recipe for immortality... Physicians HATE him!"

• Upvote 49

+mmf    23270

Out of curiosity, does stuff like this exist in MTG?

oh honey

• Upvote 2

+Digbick    7216

"I’ve been in direct communication with Konami corporation, and been sponsored by several pro card stores, and they HATE me for doing this product…"

Reminds me of the whole "Dermatologists HATE her..See how this woman cured her acne with our overnight cream!"

"HOBANS HATES HIM"

• Upvote 25

Slashtap    2347

"Local coal miner discovers homemade recipe for immortality... Physicians HATE him!"

I always found those amusing.  If someone really discovered immortality, physicians would rejoice.

I also can't imagine how he'd cover the breadth of topics he claims to cover in just 80 minutes of tutorial.  I'm covering the same topics in an article series that will end up no shorter than a 5 hour read.  Mine also happens to be free (for the reader).

Matt: "and i mean like what is this 80 minutes of...is it going to be 80 minutes of josh jacking off to the camera"

• Upvote 7

G Λ r Ω N    5934

I was thinking more on the lines of those ads on redtube talking about how scientists hate this guy for finding the secret to penis enlargement or some shit.

• Upvote 7

+mmf    23270

need more info b4 committing to a purchase

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

+Digbick    7216

anyone wanna pool for this?

im actually curious

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Faint    5572

I really wanted to be the best in the whole world – like Yugi.

best line ever xD

• Upvote 4

aurirevoir    2860
"80 Minutes of High Quality Video, teaching every proven tip to get you to the top
Filtering Techniques to Adapt to Various Situations
Rapid combination ideas to for quick take downs"

sounds like a wrestling instructional video
  • Upvote 2

+mmf    23270

wBl9Ulr.png?1?3053

also stared at this for like 15mins
  • Upvote 7