• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
dexer008

Josh Graham - now selling how to win tournaments!

613 posts in this topic

I bought three.

See you at the finals of YCS Whatever, fuckers.

or going onto youtube and seeing the six pack shortcuts ad -__-

"I’ve been in direct communication with Konami corporation, and been sponsored by several pro card stores, and they HATE me for doing this product…"

Reminds me of the whole "Dermatologists HATE her..See how this woman cured her acne with our overnight cream!"

I was thinking more on the lines of those ads on redtube talking about how scientists hate this guy for finding the secret to penis enlargement or some shit.

roystbear.com

that site was fuckin good. but its down now?

Kinda reminds me of poker training sites. It's way too expensive for 80 minutes of video and not marketed that well but I mean it's not a bad idea if the content is really good.

"You'd be a fucking moron if you don't buy CSP." - Josh Graham

This site might be the most hilarious thing ever in the context of Yugioh.

So I just stumbled onto this, I'm not sure if I'm late to the party, but I found this worth a laugh;

http://cardsharppro.com/?hop=paulsbizz

That face in the top right hand corner

wow

(see what I did there?)

"Ive been in direct communication with Konami corporation, and been sponsored by several pro card stores, and they HATE me for doing this product"

Reminds me of the whole "Dermatologists HATE her..See how this woman cured her acne with our overnight cream!"

I was thinking more on the lines of those ads on redtube talking about how scientists hate this guy for finding the secret to penis enlargement or some shit.
tumblr_mcw2fzyBFR1qhsw7ho1_400.png

I know someone can Photoshop one for josh graham.

"Rapid combination ideas to for quick take downs" what the actual fuck.

Actually - this isn't supposed to launch for like 2 weeks (it's just the model site) but it's a system designed by the best players in Yu-Gi-Oh to create a system to help each player reach the top potential of their Yu-Gi-Oh career. I've helped many, many people reach top and even win YCS and ARG events and a lot of people follow my general guidelines and strategies.

If you guys aren't interested in paying $100 when you're willing to pay $500 on your flights and hotels and even more on your Dracossacks and Exciton Knights then continue to scrub out but the fact is that a lot of you will remain mediocre at Yu-Gi-Oh and blame variance when there is extreme levels of consistency in the game that can be reached if you learn to follow a few simple guidelines. 

But go ahead - this isn't some scam site, you actually will begin to top and win tournaments and show incredible improvement - or your money back.

"Rapid combination ideas to for quick take downs" what the actual fuck.

magician shark

If you want people to believe it isn't a scam site, don't set it up to look like a scam site. For fuck's sake, you even have a popup box trying to convince you to stay on the page when you try to close.

If you want people to believe it isn't a scam site, don't set it up to look like a scam site. For fuck's sake, you even have a popup box trying to convince you to stay on the page when you try to close.

Believe it or not - this is the most successful form of sales page on the internet. 

If anyone wants to sit down and actually discuss the product then you may - but if you actually only exist to bash then go ahead and bash. I'm not going to stop people from expressing themselves.

We have a marketing strategy that is going to launch once the intro video and the free video giveaway is designed. I've shown this to a lot of pro players and have had a lot of pro players help design the structure. 

We can't discuss something we haven't seen.

We can't discuss something we haven't seen.

SInce the intro video explaining everything has not yet been uploaded to the site (since the web designer just got it on Friday) here's the text version.

"Intro -

-Hi, I'm Joshua Graham – for those of you who don't know me, I am an avid Yugioh enthusiast who won YCS Toronto 2012 and I have 7 YCS and National tops.

I've been playing Yugioh since the game started in 2002. I just like you was a beginner player determined to get better. It took me many years and countless hours spent to get to a professional level of play that I am now.

Starting in 2009, I started developing a strategy for myself on how to start winning tournaments. For the last 4 years, the strategy that I've created helped build me up to where I am now. I've written articles for Alter Reality Games and TCGplayer.com, I've traveled to more than 15 YCS tournaments, practicing and beating the very top players in the game. I've won 13 regionals, and all of this I have achieved with the Card Sharp Pro system I've created.

What the Card Sharp Pro system will teach you is from the most basic fundamentals to the most advanced strategies and techniques. I will teach you how to mentally prepare for a tournament. I will go above and beyond teaching you how to play this game at a professional level in the most simple way that anybody can learn.

With the CSP system – I will be teaching you stuff you can't get anywhere else. I will debunk many myths commonly accepted as fact. I will teach you how to play beyond the cards and start playing your opponent.

One thing the pros won't teach you and one of their biggest advantages is they actually expect you to make the right play! They actually make plays in accordance to what you're doing – and they take advantage of your good technical play and turn it into reading you like an open book. Yes, exactly what you heard. They will take advantage of you playing technically good and tactically turn it against you. What I mean by this is they expect you to make the “commonly accepted” correct play and take advantage of that by figuring out why you are doing what you're doing, and systematically eliminate in their head what other possible cards you have – and how to counter you, all because you made the “correct” play. I will not only teach you how to do that yourself but how to beat that and come up with your own lines of play that confuse your opponents and give you swift wins.

The other things I will teach you in my Card Sharp Pro System is.

The Three Key Fundamentals

The Correct In-Game Mindset

Setting Up Your Next Turn

Basic Deck Building Theory

Basic Side Decking Techniques

The Four Main Archetypes of Yu-Gi-Oh

How Each Archetype Functions

How To Beat Each One – Critical Flaws

How to Predict Metagame Trends

How to Build a Side Deck Correctly

Mind Game Techniques

Advanced Deck Building

Advanced Side Deck Strategies

Properly Play-Testing

Preparation Techniques for Tournaments

Not only that, but everything is structured in a way that it is easy to understand and makes Yugioh a lot less complicated. You will begin noticing results almost immediately.

With my Card Sharp Pro system, I will teach you how to go to a professional level in the shortest period of time possible without having to waste countless hours and thousands of dollars. It took me 4 years to construct this system for myself but I've spent so much money, hours training and time before this and not seeing any results. When I finally started figuring what I was doing wrong and how to get better – I started seeing results fast. I started winning regionals, going undefeated at my local tournaments and topping and even winning YCS tournaments. What I want to do for you is save you money, time and the disappointment of not winning.

If you really want to learn what you have been doing wrong and how to change that, just like I did, this is the perfect solution. Don't miss out on this opportunity to finally be playing like the pros in Yu-Gi-Oh.  "

l 0 l

So its coaching. Okay. I have no issue with what people spend their money on.

You know yourself, Mason - that I speak the truth about this game. I eat sleep and dream Yu-Gi-Oh! theory and I'm my own worst enemy. But I figure out what's wrong with my game, what's wrong with my decks and I fix it. 

Also - Jose is the truth lol. He's never played Yu-Gi-Oh before the second Dragon Ruler format and he loved how I would win my locals every week and get $100 dollars cash from it every Wednesday and Saturday. He now wins the locals consistently every week (I work Wednesdays and Saturdays now) but with like a week of training he learned how to beat every player who's been playing for years. 

And yes, he runs 3 Upstart Goblin in every deck. 

you know the worst thing is people are bound to buy it

Josh Graham stole my $4,000 collection.

You stole my heart <3

You know yourself, Mason - that I speak the truth about this game. I eat sleep and dream Yu-Gi-Oh! theory and I'm my own worst enemy. But I figure out what's wrong with my game, what's wrong with my decks and I fix it. 

Oh I know. I'm just saying it's not marketed towards me.