dexer008

Josh Graham - now selling how to win tournaments!

knives1990    287
Some of the points he made in the text version seem legit. Nothing id pay for, but I like what he was saying about not always making the predicted best play in every situation. Sometimes I like to make a different play to catch my opponent off guard and it can often make a huge difference in how a game plays out

Justin.    735

Tbh the video is probably just josh laughing and saying "you're a fucking moron for buying this" on loop for 80 mins

If that were true, then he would most likely get sued for false advertising. But like 98% of the ygo community is retarded so I doubt they'd be smart enough to sue.

»...Arson    7812

But go ahead - this isn't some scam site, you actually will begin to top and win tournaments and show incredible improvement - or your money back.

*fart sound*

»...Arson    7812

what if we all pooled together and bought it just to see what it is? if enough people chip in it can be real cheap

serious post btw, im so curious about this. and i dont even play yugioh anymore.

i will give a single dollar.

what if we all pooled together and bought it just to see what it is? if enough people chip in it can be real cheap

serious post btw, im so curious about this. and i dont even play yugioh anymore.

i will give a single dollar.

If all of the active DGz members chip in we could get all of Josh Graham's magic secrets for literally pennies.

2k17!    238

it would be dope but we can't say the account in public or josh will probably block it out. i'd chip in around 20 dollars (max i'm willing to spend on anything like this) if anyone else wants to and then we can pm the account details in between people who paid

• Upvote 1

Dank Memeston    1723

"One night – it all hit me. Everything I had been trying to do was wrong! Everyone kept saying that it was the “way” or the correct way to get better at Yu-Gi-Oh and it was all wrong! I couldn’t believe what I had encountered – a way to win at Yu-Gi-Oh that goes much deeper than just playing Yu-Gi-Oh. With this new found strategy – I set my sights on a goal – to actually go and win a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament.

It took practice and it took a lot of relearning. I had to forget everything I thought I knew about Yu-GI-Oh. I wanted to start fresh with a clean slate and no preconceptions about anything. It took some time but after I learned this method, I started winning. A lot."

I'm fairly sure this is just copy/pasted from Joe's post about how his view on YGO changed.

• Upvote 2

+Gojira    1712

http://jordanbelfort.com/sales-order/

This is no doubt a legit video with probably some good advice for bad players, but I find it hard to believe that any "secrets" of his are not available on this site somewhere or in some of the good ARG articles. It's not like Josh is some god at yugioh. It's complete bullshit that it hit you in "one night". Also the "win 99% of tournaments" bullet is hilarious.

• Upvote 15

Samwise    56

It's a great idea, your marketing strategy is just horrible.
It's been proven heaps of times that consumers are more willing to pay for something over time (like a subscription) rather than pay a lump sum up front. The biggest problem the majority of the limbo players, not bad but not performing at events, believe they have is not being included in the secret yugioh circle. You should definitely put up like one article and one video, one about theory etc and one about the newest decks and techs and how to run/use them properly. Charge like $5 a week but make minimum subscription two months. People feel as though they are getting more out of it by continuous product as well as most of them will likely see the initial improvement and sunstone further. Most of your 'partners' are also seen as a joke by the competitive community, if you got other people with credentials to promote it and make some occasional content for it (similar to arg articles) you would have a better image for the product. I could go on to a shitload of other things if you want, I'm really interested in this.

Pretty sure that's absolute rubbish. (e.g Subscription MMOs of which not many succeed). Facts please.
That's a completely different market model. I'm talking about things like magazines, news providers, cable television and, from what I understand, star city games articles.

Miss Click    2458

It's a great idea, your marketing strategy is just horrible.
It's been proven heaps of times that consumers are more willing to pay for something over time (like a subscription) rather than pay a lump sum up front. The biggest problem the majority of the limbo players, not bad but not performing at events, believe they have is not being included in the secret yugioh circle. You should definitely put up like one article and one video, one about theory etc and one about the newest decks and techs and how to run/use them properly. Charge like $5 a week but make minimum subscription two months. People feel as though they are getting more out of it by continuous product as well as most of them will likely see the initial improvement and sunstone further. Most of your 'partners' are also seen as a joke by the competitive community, if you got other people with credentials to promote it and make some occasional content for it (similar to arg articles) you would have a better image for the product. I could go on to a shitload of other things if you want, I'm really interested in this.

Pretty sure that's absolute rubbish. (e.g Subscription MMOs of which not many succeed). Facts please.
That's a completely different market model. I'm talking about things like magazines, news providers, cable television and, from what I understand, star city games articles.

Still failing to provide facts. Can you give any actual legit source for those claims?

So if it's just 80 minutes of a guy who's done nothing relevant for two years (and only then because he was one of 12 people with shock master in the building), what's to stop his first customer from just re-distributing those videos for free, especially if they're paid for and then legally allowed to be uploaded to youtube by whoever purchased them?

• Upvote 28
  • Downvote 3
  • Haha 1

+Satchmo    3217
[quote name="...2k14" post="3689633" timestamp="1392265386"][quote name="Sykotic" post="3689526" timestamp="1392254559"]what if we all pooled together and bought it just to see what it is? if enough people chip in it can be real cheap   serious post btw, im so curious about this. and i dont even play yugioh anymore.[/quote]   it would be dope but we can't say the account in public or josh will probably block it out. i'd chip in around 20 dollars (max i'm willing to spend on anything like this) if anyone else wants to and then we can pm the account details in between people who paid[/quote] I'm a broke nigga, so all I can put is 5 on it.

2k17!    238

So if it's just 80 minutes of a guy who's done nothing relevant for two years (and only then because he was one of 12 people with shock master in the building), what's to stop his first customer from just re-distributing those videos for free, especially if they're paid for and then legally allowed to be uploaded to youtube by whoever purchased them?

smashd

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Laser Cat    5680

Or we could request him to post all the stuff here free of charge, and ip ban him if he doesn't.  It'd be like it's 2006 again.

• Upvote 4

Nash    283

There's tons of people selling like this. From ways to get abs, to how to get good with girls etc. and now apparently how to get good at ygo. The sad truth is, that there are people who buy this, and are prepared to dish out a lot of money, to get something they could do themselves or find somewhere else. I actually am making a lot of money at my University making project works for students for 120€. It only takes like 3-4 days of hard work, but much less once you know what you are doing. It's sad that even the "educated" popularity is that lazy that is wiling to pay rather than imply themselves. I think it's nothing wrong with exploiting that for profit.

• Upvote 1

Laser Cat    5680

For 100$, I'll teach you the wonders of the universe through a combination of rapid chemistry, intense physics, and real-results math!  99% guarantee to help your job prospects or your money back!

Slashtap    2351

For 100$, I'll teach you the wonders of the universe through a combination of rapid chemistry, intense physics, and real-results math!  99% guarantee to help your job prospects or your money back!

If the intense physics segment includes a tutorial on swift takedowns, I'm game.

• Upvote 5

brawlballs    1590

Josh has already made 10 sales.

Edit: Not trying to poke fun at him. I just thought I should point out that he's already sold 10 copies.

JRqvnzZ.png

• Upvote 4