Kahu

Aldnoah.Zero

N e J i    902

Inaho is cool because he's always in the zone. I like him because he's great at hiding his emotions which is more than I can say for the other characters.

»PSK    4447

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

that episode was hella 

• Upvote 2

»PSK    4447

[spoiler]Ya'll motherfuckers better watch the episode before you open this[spoiler]Really hoping she dead tho and Slaine just took her body with him

Also really disliked Inaho's character but still feel kinda sad that he's gone

Cute that Slaine has his own Lancelot Knightmare Frame tho :')[/spoiler][/spoiler]

»PSK    4447

Slaine is love. Slaine is life 

Guru    736

wtf holy shit wow omfg

The chosen Juan    1379

This series is already my fav real robot series.

That episode was the greatest 'end of season' I've seen in a mecha series, by the way. 10/10.

• Upvote 1

Candela    546

I was losing hope for this show, but the final episode of the season definitely piqued my interest...

Axelerator    107
Just finished watching this anime and holy mother of god. Wtf just happened

CDDRodrigo    3

Most people hated the ending, but it was actually really fucking awesome.

And the series as a whole is top notch.

Axelerator    107
Don't get me wrong I loved the ending but holy shit was so unexpected

Candela    546

This show was a huge disappointment. Really the ending episode is the only reason I'm even going to watch the 2nd cour, and even then I feel like it was a cheap trick to build hype for an otherwise very poorly written show.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

»PSK    4447

This show was a huge disappointment. Really the ending episode is the only reason I'm even going to watch the 2nd cour, and even then I feel like it was a cheap trick to build hype for an otherwise very poorly written show.

Idk why this was negged. The first season was a disappointment in terms of where the show could have gone after the first 2-3 episodes.

That being said, parts of the show I disliked, like Inaho's disjointed character (namely when referring to Slaine as his enemy) were cleared up in the final episode with the reveal of his feelings. I don't necessarily agree with the way it was handled, but it did escalate the impact of the ending and actually made me give a shit. Rayet's character was still a fucking mess though. 

ozy    724

Idk why this was negged. The first season was a disappointment in terms of where the show could have gone after the first 2-3 episodes.

That being said, parts of the show I disliked, like Inaho's disjointed character (namely when referring to Slaine as his enemy) were cleared up in the final episode with the reveal of his feelings. I don't necessarily agree with the way it was handled, but it did escalate the impact of the ending and actually made me give a shit. Rayet's character was still a fucking mess though. 

Idk either I wholly agree. It was an entertaining show, but I'd hardly call it that good. The middle was a fucking mess and it tried to salvage it at the end and only moderately succeeded.

ozy    724

[spoiler]How the fuck are they still alive....[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It's the Sunrise Principle. If they don't die on screen, if the body is not shown specifically dead, they aren't dead. Holds true for any show, but double for mecha shows.[/spoiler]

Just saying.

Careyious    21

Chess game prediction

[spoiler] Given chess is often for foreshadowing future events when they aren't the main event, that particular game had a replica of a king hunt from Petrosian-Pachman 1961 (source), and the importance here was the sacrifice of a Queen to take the King. Probably implies that Inaho will either willingly or be forced to sacrifice Inko to win. [/spoiler]

Guru    736

so dat ending yo

+Urthor    10229

Yea it happened again

Trash middle episodes saved by conclusion, the series

• Upvote 3