1 Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer
1 Superdreadnaught Rail Cannon Gustav MAX
1 Skypalace Gangaridai
  • Upvote 4

»canasian    4105

Updated this

yo i was actually gonna message you if 3 vision was necessary

idk about 3 coth in here

i also think 2 dust is fine but i havent played the deck as much as you so i'd like to hear your reasoning on those cards

»canasian    4105
I've never played 3 Vision, the thing is that Abyss can always search straight to Ziel if necessary so as long as you have Abyss (which is the primary goal) the Vision really only serves to eliminate one more card from the deck.
Max Call and Dust is definitely questionable because the deck would appreciate some real traps, Abyss+Call is such a solid opening though.

»canasian    4105

Yeah I didn't like One for One since every single monster has to be paired up with another, and activating One for One likely is getting rid of the first half of the combo that I wanted Abyss to search for the second half of.

Maybe if there were more relevant situations where I'd end up with more Aquamirrors in the grave than Zielgigas' but without Card Trooper or Kuribandit in the deck that really only happens vs. Warning.

»victor    6399
Cheer up, man, you're getting this in DoL:

300px-MoundoftheBoundCreator-CPL1-JP-OP.300px-MaleficCyberEndDragonYMP1-EN-ScR-L

Mound of the Bound Creator
Field Spell Card
(1) Level 10 or higher Monsters on the field cannot be the target of effects, nor can they be destroyed by effect.
(2) If a Level 10 or higher monster destroys a monster in battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict 1000 damage to the controller of the destroyed monster.
(3) When this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 DIVINE monster from your Deck to your hand.

• Upvote 1

»victor    6399
It's worth noting that Soul Charge triggers Abyss and Fincess, though you have to watch for LP considering Zealgigas's effect.

But assuming you bring out double Abyss (via Fincess if need be) for the searches, you can Gachi wall.

»canasian    4105
Soul Charge does seem fun in here.

If I get to ycs Philadelphia I'm going to play this btw, excited to 0-3 drop my first and only ycs
  • Upvote 2

»Satchmo    3223

You will top with zielgigas, I believe in you fellow fish-nigga

Have you tried Reckless in this deck at all?

»canasian    4105

I actually haven't; I keep thinking about it but then decide I'd rather play more defense, also at a certain point I'm afraid I'm just going to say fuck it and replace the Gishki cards with Mermails.

»victor    6399

I think I mentioned it to you before, but if you need a way to clear Ophion or Soul Charged fields:

300px-Metaion%2CtheTimelord-PHSW-EN-ScR-

It's a LV 10 for XYZ plays as well.

And with the new Field Spell, the opponent can't even DPrison or Fiendish Chain it, so you are almost guaranteed its effect.

»Satchmo    3223

I actually haven't; I keep thinking about it but then decide I'd rather play more defense, also at a certain point I'm afraid I'm just going to say fuck it and replace the Gishki cards with Mermails.

This is pre-fincess, but I do run reckless and a good 9 defensive cards (albeit mostly just good generic shit since I don't keep up with the "in" backrow atm) without much problem. However, I also don't run CotH, which is something I might test in the future.

»canasian    4105

Not going :(

»canasian    4105

I haven't played in months other than adding Soul Charge is there anything I have to actually do to update this deck for the new format?

»canasian    4105

Bumping this thread because my fascination with Gishki will never cease apparently.

3 Gishki Abyss

3 Gishki Vision

3 Gishki Shadow

3 Gishki Beast

3 Evigishki Zielgigas

2 Beautunaful Princess

2 Maxx "C"

2 Effect Veiler

1 Deep Sea Diva

3 Gishki Aquamirror

3 Salvage

3 Instant Fusion

2 Twin Twister

2 Pot of Desires

1 One for One

1 Soul Charge

1 Upstart Goblin

1 Vanity's Emptiness

1 Treacherous Trap Hole

1 Elder Entity Norden

1 Herald of the Arc Light

1 Coral Dragon

1 Daigusto Phoenix

1 Sky Cavalry Centaurea

2 Treatoad

1 Bahamut Shark

1 Traptrix Rafflesia

1 Number 39: Utopia

1 Number S39: Utopia the Lightning

1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer

1 Abyss Dweller

1 Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max

1 Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Super Dora

As if Ziel wasn't a good enough win condition this deck can fall back on Bahamut->Toad now, bonus points because Ziel himself is randomly Aqua-type and therefore negation fodder for Treatoad.

Diva is also super cool now because going into Herald of the Arc Light can actively advance the deck, whereas before it was just tutoring the worst monster in the deck to the worst place for it to be.

Centaurea could/possibly should be Trishula for random plays with Soul Charge/Norden/One for One into Effect Veiler, I just felt more comfortable having something to do with 2 Abyss on board (though 2 Abyss on board probably means having enough resources to OTK regardless).

pls konami give me back gustkraken :|

• Upvote 3