Aivos

Madolche Deck Regionals

Aivos    11
Hey guys this is my madolche deck ill be running at an upcoming regional so far ive used it at 2 regionals placing 5th and 12th respectively any advice/tips are appriciated

XVII

III Madolche Magileine
III Madolche Hootcake 
II Madolche Messengelato
II Madolche Mewfeuille
II Effect Veiler
II Maxx "C"
II Cardcar D
I Madolche Cruffssant (Pretty much just in for the combos)

XI

III Mystical Space Typhoon
II Forbidden Lance
II Pot of Duality
II Madolche Chateau
I Madolche Ticket
I Book of Moon

XII

III Fiendish Chain
II Divine Wrath
II Trap Stun
II Mirror Force
I Bottomless Trap Hole
I Solemn Warning
I Torrential Tribute

XV

II Madolche Queen Tiaramisu
II M-X-Saber Invoker (I realise you dont need two but Id rather run two and not need it then run one and not have it)
II Leviair The Sea Dragon (Same as above)
I Wind-Up Zenmaines
I Mechquipped Angineer
I Ghostrick Alucard
I Downerd Magician
I 101 Silent Honors ARK
I Diamond Dire Wolf
I Lavalval Chain
I Abyss Dweller
I Gagaga Cowboy

(Excluded Acid golem because if skill drain IS up how the hell am I going to make it anyway)

XV

II D.D. Crow 
II Fencing Fire Ferrets 
II Twister
II Mind Crush
II DNA Surgery
II Light-Imprisoning Mirror 
I Soul Drain 
I The Transmigration Prophecy  
I White Duston

»Noelle    5848
I disagree with the twister point, decree isn't that big right now and compared to a trap mst with a relevant second effect, if suggest the dusts over them. Even though I feel it's kind of redundant anyway because you're siding white Duston and not a tking per se, which is pretty much the nuts this format and would give you a lot more auto wins (I'd probably main it.) Also in the future I wouldn't number things in Roman numerals isn't that easy on the eyes IMO

Aivos    11

all bujin decks ive seen side triple decree also the fact twister doesnt have to be set before use is a massive advantage vs floodgate cards like mistake rivalry skill drain macro dfissure which all slow the deck down horribly......The white duston is a joke between some mates XD if it wernt for that yeah I'd probably be siding Tking  

Nidoqueen    146

In a format in which 3 MST are in every deck, I would definitely play 2 Ticket.

By the way, since you're not running the LV3-Engine (Spell Striker/T.G. Warwolf/Instant Fusion), I would play both Pot of Duality AND Upstart Goblin (along with Cardcar D.)

• Downvote 1

Aivos    11

I dont feel madolche can afford to give their opponents life points (Pre-PriO) Id rather run more traps to counter and stall my opponent 

• Downvote 1

S0nD3RR    43

Somehow I doubt that that this deck has placed 5th and 12th unless of course that's how many people entered in said regionals. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Somehow I doubt that that this deck has placed 5th and 12th unless of course that's how many people entered in said regionals. 

Well just because you don't think he did doesn't mean it's not possible. Madolche may not be the best deck right now, but it's still a contender in a higher tier 3 spot. And remember we are taking about regionals. Almost anything can top regionals. And really did you have to tell everyone your thoughts? Why not just keep them to yourself? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Aivos    11

If you are going to be a dick please feel free not to comment in future XD

And to respond to your statement no theyre wasnt only 5 and 12 people in the regionals :P

A Loli    1925

sidedeck looks very bad you literally have nothing effectively to side vs the best decks and the fact that you're playing 2 hootcake made me laugh like you play wraths and non-madolches are you kidding me hahaha

the people in your area must be really ashamed of themselves. at least i explained why i think your deck needs a lot of fixing tho. xoxo

Well just because you don't think he did doesn't mean it's not possible. Madolche may not be the best deck right now, but it's still a contender in a higher tier 3 spot. And remember we are taking about regionals. Almost anything can top regionals. And really did you have to tell everyone your thoughts? Why not just keep them to yourself? 

ps he's right

The build may be a little weird, and the side may be bad. But that doesn't mean he couldn't have topped regionals. The deck could have topped, worse decks have topped. So there is no right or wrong answer. His post was not needed at all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Aivos    11

How bout instead of coming onto this thread and saying oh your build is bad, come in and say hey I see your running X why dont you replace it with Y as it does this better? 

Also thanks for the props guys glad to know that I can top events despite a "bad" deck XD 

Nidoqueen    146

I dont feel madolche can afford to give their opponents life points (Pre-PriO) Id rather run more traps to counter and stall my opponent 

I partly agree with you:

Madolche can't afford to give opponent extra LP in a OTK-oriented build only (that runs Spell Striker/Instant Fusion/T.G. Warwolf,) which is not the case with your build.

Since you're not focusing on OTK (not even a single Palooza as well,) I just don't understand what could make you think you can't run Upstart Goblin.

3 Upstart Goblin + 2 Pot of Duality + 2 Cardcar D (with 3 Magileine, obviously,) secure your first turns and therefore, your loops.

S0nD3RR    43

If you are going to be a dick please feel free not to comment in future XD

And to respond to your statement no theyre wasnt only 5 and 12 people in the regionals :P

Oh my bad I thought this was Duelistgroundz, not ''Post a garbage deck list with almost no explanation groundz''.

No acid golem because you can't make it anyway? Good explanation there. Do you just pick up your cards as soon as somebody activates skill drain? I mean its way more possible that you would with this list, considering its ENTIRELY dependent on its normal summon, no exceptions. The fact that you literally can't do anything outside of your normal summon should be telling you to change your list. 

2 Divine Wrath? Does this list have some kind of way to generate free advantage that I'm not seeing? Because this deck has quite an issue supporting discard outlets. The main reason you would even want to discard is to fuel hootcake, which you only run two of. 

You run Madolche Cruffsant. You run two mewfuille, two messengelato, two hootcake, and you run cruffsant. 

You could enlighten me on your next level choices instead of just saying I'm a dick, champ. 

• Upvote 3

S0nD3RR    43

The build may be a little weird, and the side may be bad. But that doesn't mean he couldn't have topped regionals. The deck could have topped, worse decks have topped. So there is no right or wrong answer. His post was not needed at all.

Aren't you the guy who literally introduced himself by saying ''Hi everyone, I'm from pojo.''? Then proceeded to post like 4 deck lists? Then come in here and white knight around as if your post was anymore necessary than mine was? I always assumed you were just a troll account but really this is a little excessive. 

Aivos    11

Well how bout you actually make some suggestions in how i could in your eyes improve the deck as opposed to being a dick

• Downvote 4

+Paraliel+    8035

Don't report shit if it doesn't actually require reporting. Someone calling your deck out isn't worth reporting. "Someone is being mean to me on the Internet" is not an excuse. Get over it.

• Upvote 5

»rap tap    20155
[quote name="Aivos" post="3699631" timestamp="1393538882"]Well how bout you actually make some suggestions in how i could in your eyes improve the deck as opposed to being a dick[/quote] unless his post consisted of "BAD DECK SO FUCK NOOB" and nothing else your case doesn't stand up he questioned why you were running 2 wrath to support your deck's best card and only running 2 of that card he asked why you were running cruffsant, which is fairly worthless outside of having a beater that takes forever to get big he asked what your answer was to drain instead of addressing these issues you told him to 'please don't b-bully me' and ignored his questions tough shit. his tone may have been acidic but you don't advance your level of play by ignoring criticisms, and shutting him out will probably leave you scrubbing out of a premier event or even another regionals
  • Upvote 6

FaipDeOaid    169
Which regionals?

How many people?

What were your match-ups?

You want help, the least you can do is supply some information. A regionals in Bumfuck, NE, is not the same as a Los Angeles Regional or a Florida regional.

Likewise, saying "this deck topped this" doesn't excuse a shitty list with no explanation.

Why Cruffant?

Why 2 Invoker when you play 2 Mess?

Divine Wrath isn't worth the discard. If you're that shook over Veiler, try Prisoner.

Think long and hard about Spell Striker / Instant Fusion / Warwolf. They all kinda suck, but they facilitate combos and give the deck legs besides getting bricked off a Fiendish or a Veiler.

Drop a Duality and max the Lances.

The side is kinda aids. Ask yourself this, do you feel safe siding against Water, Gears, Fire, Hieratic and Books? These are the scariest decks and tbh, you want a wide enough side to deal with all the fringe decks you'll see at a Regional.

Dusts over the twisters. Besides Emptiness, what are you that desperate to hit that Dust just doesn't move fast enough?