Vice Captain Sanada

DGZ Goat Tournament Pairings Thread

biki    567

I'm pretty sure that is not a serious comment. But no it is not. That will actually lead to a long term reduction in life points due to loss of advantage.

C'mon guys. I'd like matches on dn to be more of a challenge. Drop the upstarts.

As far as im aware Im the only person playing upstart in goats; Ive had discussions about it with people and I dont think I have ever had that big of a problem of the 2000 potential gain ever, and all its done is widen my choice for faith and helped me have less card in my deck so that I can draw the better cards faster. Im kinda annoyed I lost to mascis as you can see in the video and really am annoyed I dont get to play michael as the deck I faced him in round 2 was so bad and I was just playing around at that point in time. I was hoping to play it out with you Jazz or get my rematch but oh wells :/

+Urthor    10208

2k life points in goat format is MASSIVE

THE LIFE MATTERS SO MUCH

I'd never play upstart outside of degen

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5316

I think you are undervaluing life points. Giving them +1000 for a crummy MoF target and 1 card thin is not worth it. The added life makes your opponent's Ring, Duo, and Prema much stronger, and it allows them more options to trade their life points for card advantage.

• Upvote 2