GeorgeTFP

Highlander (No Extra Deck) Format

8 posts in this topic

The Rules:

Minimum of a 60 Card Main Deck

Every Card is Limited to 1 Including Banned Cards

No Extra Deck

play 60 card top deckin highlander noob lolz

me and naus just played some standard highlander where you just use the current banlist and limit everything to 1, really fun stuff. idk what this 100 main deck and legalize everything shit is but if someone hosted a regular highlander tournament, i'd be down for sure

I believe we have a Highlander format thread somewhere around here.

me and naus just played some standard highlander where you just use the current banlist and limit everything to 1, really fun stuff. idk what this 100 main deck and legalize everything shit is but if someone hosted a regular highlander tournament, i'd be down for sure

I was going off Magic's EDH format that uses 100. I didn't want to use 60 cards because everyone's deck would be very similar due to staples.  

If anything, I'd keep banned cards banned, ban limited cards and put semi/unlimited cards to 1 just to see what kind of monstrosity decks ppl would make.

On 14-1-2017 at 5:47 AM, banefulscolumn said:

If anything, I'd keep banned cards banned, ban limited cards and put semi/unlimited cards to 1 just to see what kind of monstrosity decks ppl would make.

Don't necro bump threads from 2 years old even though this is past format, also if you're going to make a format each day might as well explain why it'd be 'better' to begin with.