Side
2x D.D, Crow
2x Effect Veiler
2x Super Polymerization
1x Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon
1x Zombie World
2x Trap Stun
2x Overworked
2x Gozen Match (i can play the dark game if i have to)
1x Soul Drain

Weeeeeee this deck is finally completely TCG Legal (everything except Beelze was till recently)

• Downvote 2

It's been there for just 1 day, take it easy man. Some of us have lives besides ygo and my little pony.

• Upvote 2

»Satchmo    3222

If your going to main Zombie World, you should be maining the Super Polys

And Extra Deck monsters don't belong in the side deck, ever

xXGGnoReXx    239

i posted a Scrap deck in the OCG forum and got like 10 responses in less than 4 hours
guess this part isnt as active

This area tends to be more active, scraps actually have competitive interest, while no one really cares much zombies and we really aren't a casual mindset forum, hence a lack of replies
  • Upvote 2

>casual

implying this couldnt beat meta

well good sir i point you to the video i posted and i formally disagree 

as for the main super poly and dragonecro space mainly but i also find i dont REALLY need it except against say bujin or something with a ton of annoying shiz that a quick dragonecro can stop in its tracks the mained zombie worlds arent the main focus of the deck in fact i dont always draw them, when i do they can mess with some shiz especially some rogue monarch decks ive been seeing around but overall its nothing spectacular

• Downvote 11

xXGGnoReXx    239

>casual

implying this couldnt beat meta

well good sir i point you to the video i posted and i formally disagree 

as for the main super poly and dragonecro space mainly but i also find i dont REALLY need it except against say bujin or something with a ton of annoying shiz that a quick dragonecro can stop in its tracks the mained zombie worlds arent the main focus of the deck in fact i dont always draw them, when i do they can mess with some shiz especially some rogue monarch decks ive been seeing around but overall its nothing spectacular

What video are you talking about? As Chris said you should really lurk and see how the forum operates, because at this rate your going to make a fool out of yourself. Devpro wins really don't prove a deck and is a horrible argument, the deck is easily stopable and while it's fun it's a lolocal hero at best
  • Upvote 1

Tralala    28

Whats with those new people on here lately? Everyone wants to be smart and acts like a complete douche but the truth is they are fucking morons contributing nothing to the site. 

We all do mistakes sometimes and are wrong, but sometimes you just have to accept the facts and admit you are wrong instead of being a dick

Its not that this deck cant beat meta, its just more likely that the meta deck will win. Odds are just not in your favor

Tralala    28

I dont think thats what he wanted to say. You expect much activity in this thread and many responses but noone really gives a shit about tier 2/3 deck that is really outdated and everything that zombies can do these days any other meta deck can do better( even most new age rogue decks). Ofcourse the deck is alright, but it just doesnt have the attention of the people on here becouse they mostly care about winning and this forum is pointed towards that direction (pojo is not lol). Zombies dont provide that and the fact it the deck hasnt changed much since when it was top tier. Its nothing to debate on and i personally think the only solid version is now with the bats(name fell right out of my head )

• Upvote 1

i admit the deck isnt TOP tier, but it can win, i dont mind the lack of activity, i just wish the activity i did get was actual help and not criticism

seriously 2 of the numerous responses to this topic have actually been advice, 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Tralala    28

and instead of i dont know, Giving advice? you just insult me and say "Lol u suck u play casual Meta pwns you"

and i thought pojo was bad

i posted a Scrap deck in the OCG forum and got like 10 responses in less than 4 hours

guess this part isnt as active

Attitude like this gets you replys like you have, otherwise im sure there would be some good ones.

Also, you explained no card choices nor what your having troubles with, so how could we help you?

300px-BlueBloodedOni-GENF-EN-SR-1E.png

Zombies with these and Lavalval Chains are they way to go right now. I belive its really a good option if your really settle to play zombies

What is there to say? the S/Ts minus Zombie World are literally all staples though fiendish could drop for breakthrough as ive been suggested on the other deck, Zombie World just hurts some decks quite badly the monsters are for general mill and revival shenanigans for easy synchs, Dhero Malicious makes LV 8s easily and lv 8 synchs are some of the better ones arma can mill Plague or Malicious and is a target for monk who can then go chain for an additional mill or any other rank 4 i may need at the time

• Downvote 2

and i thought pojo was bad

As for some serious piece of advice: stop making statements like this. If there's one unwritten rule on this forum, it's "make shitty posts, expect shitty feedback."

• Upvote 4

».ben.    7438

Dragon's Mirror and Beelze would make me want to play Zombies. But not like this.

Hope this helps. This is what I play as of now:

4HN0pcV.png

Book of Life because it's faster than Call.

Turtles to recruit and fill the grave with Zambies.

Dragon's Mirror because Dragonecro is a beast.

Instant for Hyper Librarian access to give the deck draw power, Arcanite for spot removal, Black Rose for the 'fuck it, might as well nuke everything' situations.

Raigeki Break as a discard outlet, disrupting plays and spot removal.

Dragun Djinn to get back Scrap Dragon, Stardust, Beelze and Dragonecro.

Rather a simple draft, threw it together just yesterday, so not tested a lot, but this is more or less how I'd play Zambies. Hope it helps.