• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
POLLUTEDxDELTA

1st Place Goat Control tournament

37 posts in this topic

turn 2

At least turn 2. Simply to let your opponent play Duo while you are holding a Serpent if they have it. 

I would also tend to hold it longer if I feel my plays are nearly ideal each turn. Like I am not giving up the opportunity to make a significantly better play by holding it. The later in a game you use GC+Serpent, the more information you have to decide what your second discard should be and the more likely it is something you really want to discard anyway like an Airknight or a Jinzo or some random light monster.

This is the essential challenge of goats. How can I get more out of my cards than you can.

Also yeah, I feel like this deck would certainly struggle to generate advantage vs flip flop. Over the last year my deck has trended away from beater builds like this.

Any chance these videos could be made public again?

Any chance these videos could be made public again?

If the imbedded vids are broken or something, search for his YouTube channel: deathaspectblog

The channel has no videos.

That's weird, everything's been deleted...

well it's true but someone deleted my post i guess...even tho that kind of thing should be in the public

well it's true but someone deleted my post i guess...even tho that kind of thing should be in the public

yeah we really don't normally do this censoring thing, but basically PollutedXDelta is in really bad situation of he said/she said situation with an ex he broke up with, and like we're generally a freedom of speech.groundz but REALLY we're going to draw the line with some of the things you said unless there's like really good grounds to say them, considering he's been talking to the staff about it for a significant length of time about his issue with this girl.  

Like understand she might easily be lying about all this stuff and a) she hasn't come to talk to the staff of DGz about any of that stuff when we've been banning multis she's used to harass, and b) it'd be incredibly hurtful for him to be untruthfully thought about that way. But please hit me/wumbo/rei/anyone up on skype/fb whatever way you have for getting to us and explain where you're coming from with that.

since when was there a goat format tourney!

I would have gladly downloaded whatever program is used to play yugioh online these days and taught you young bucks how to really play.

http://www.duelingnetwork.com

Something to note; ever since Kris Perovic created a new Goats-based format with it's own list, traditional Goat Control has significantly fallen in popularity.

It's still a lot easier to find random goat games than Newgioh games on DN

And contrary to popular belief on this site, goats is still open to significant innovation