nathanial swank

therapy thread

nathanial swank    7456

hey yall, it's blu boy, aka based nate, aka nafetheninja, aka nathan steadman

we all have problems n maybe they make u sad

post what is making u sad and maybe some of us can offer some advice or console u

• Upvote 8

+scuzzlebutt    23501
im literally insane

Kahu    2419
I'm all ok. I think. Ok not really.

The chosen Juan    1379

By insane do you mean psycho/schidzo/paranoid? As blu boy said, it would be nice to hear a bit more.

• Upvote 1

Pico    826

I want become a better singer but i'm too afraid to practice because people are mean and will make fun of my voice

nathanial swank    7456

I want become a better singer but i'm too afraid to practice because people are mean and will make fun of my voice

you're going to have to just do it, because you will get better once you stop caring about what people think. it's a hard step but a progressive one 

brawlballs    1586

I'm too lazy but I can't motivate myself to do more because I'm satisfied with the results I've been seeing (even though I shouldn't be).

nathanial swank    7456

still need to have sex, hopefully i get to bang this girl i'm talking to, but i'm not very experienced in sexual activities because i'm weird 

This sounds like a job for the therapy thread. Only if you want to.

so, me and this girl aren't official, but i kno she knows i like her n im pretty sure she likes me

so prom is coming up and we are each taking other people, but we're not taking them as "dates" but all four of us are friends, so i'm thinkin me and her will be together a lot at prom. and i think we're going to do somethin after prom. we've only been on one date tho....but how long do u guys think i should wait to ask her to be official? i like her a lot. n how long should i wait to try to get in her pants? i'm pretty smooth at things but i don't want to mess it up (i do actually like her)

• Upvote 1

The chosen Juan    1379

Alright, I'll give it a try. Disclaimer: I live in a different culture, so this might differ from what other people might think is better for you.

From what I can see, you're looking more for a serious relationship than a one night stand with this dream girl of yours, wich I think is pretty cool. I can relate to that. But you've been just on a date so far, and that is one of my main concerns here.

How was that date? How far did you guys go? You say you think she likes you, but how do you know? Was it a kiss? Was it implied in something she said? I think first step should be to ascertain your situation.

Once you've confirmed that she likes you, here comes step two: could you maybe ask her out again before prom? That way, when prom comes about, you'll have something a bit more solid going on between you guys and thus, anything that could happen that day/night should proceed more smoothly.

Now, step 3 is what I consider the most important part: if you guys truly like each other and you think this could evolve into a serious love-relationship, then it would be wise not to push on the whole sex thing. If she gives you a chance, then cool, take it. Otherwise, do not push the matter on her and give her space/time to feel comfy around you, so she eventually opens to you. I mean that more like emotionally than sexually, but it still applies for both things.

You could caress her, sweet talk her, or whatever romantic thing pops into your mind. Just don't be hasty. Keep calm and be as natural as you can. If she truly likes you, then it'll work out just fine.

Hope that helps you somehow.

• Upvote 2

nathanial swank    7456

Alright, I'll give it a try. Disclaimer: I live in a different culture, so this might differ from what other people might think is better for you.

From what I can see, you're looking more for a serious relationship than a one night stand with this dream girl of yours, wich I think is pretty cool. I can relate to that. But you've been just on a date so far, and that is one of my main concerns here.

How was that date? How far did you guys go? You say you think she likes you, but how do you know? Was it a kiss? Was it implied in something she said? I think first step should be to ascertain your situation.

Once you've confirmed that she likes you, here comes step two: could you maybe ask her out again before prom? That way, when prom comes about, you'll have something a bit more solid going on between you guys and thus, anything that could happen that day/night should proceed more smoothly.

Now, step 3 is what I consider the most important part: if you guys truly like each other and you think this could evolve into a serious love-relationship, then it would be wise not to push on the whole sex thing. If she gives you a chance, then cool, take it. Otherwise, do not push the matter on her and give her space/time to feel comfy around you, so she eventually opens to you. I mean that more like emotionally than sexually, but it still applies for both things.

You could caress her, sweet talk her, or whatever romantic thing pops into your mind. Just don't be hasty. Keep calm and be as natural as you can. If she truly likes you, then it'll work out just fine.

Hope that helps you somehow.

yeah, we're going to hang out tuesday. the date was fantastic. she said she had a good time, and other people heard of it too, giving me props, lol (lot of guys like her i guess). i did kiss her on the cheek when i dropped her off. i wasnt going to push sex, but i also didn't want to let her get bored....but i think it'll progress naturally, cuz i do just like her.

• Upvote 1

Laser Cat    5611

post what is making u sad and maybe some of us can offer some advice or console u

oh you're nafe.

I legitimately thought you were someone new.

Grimey    8114

oh you're nafe.

I legitimately thought you were someone new.

he is someone new, he's not actually nafe

don't be confused by his post count, he posted 3500 posts in this one ygo thread on his first day

• Upvote 3

Forlum    9162
All da gurls in my lyfe got bfs or husbands

And nice booties ya feel me?
  • Upvote 1

you know what the correct thing to do is and so does she! Don't let fear of rejection or judgment prevent you from letting your inner :) shine through

give her summa dat :wub: :wub: :wub: nahh meeean

• Upvote 2

some sort of ongoing joke between nathan being really optimistic and boosh being a huge pessimist

although idk, i feel like in the past 6 months, nafe has become much more jaded and cynical (which is so sad) :____(

rei when youre doing the board changes can you please add a crying emoticon

• Upvote 3

nathanial swank    7456
[quote name="Vice Captain Sanada" post="3734043" timestamp="1397482544"]you know what the correct thing to do is and so does she! Don't let fear of rejection or judgment prevent you from letting your inner :) shine through   give her summa dat :wub: :wub: :wub: nahh meeean[/quote] Yeah I'm always tru to myself. And I'm not jaded... I was just going thru a rough time. I'm doin my best to stay positive.