[       Side: {15}      ]
[ 3 Hope for Escape     ]
[ 3 Reckless Greed      ]
[ 3 Accumulated Fortune ]
[ 2 Gift Card           ]
[ 2 Waboku              ]
[ 2 Threatening Roar    ]
===========================================================================

Between Chain Burn, and the Quasar decks, there is no possible way this is the correct deck for the event anymore, pretty unfortunate too considering how much time myself and a friend of mine sunk into it. Sideboard plan is to cut every card that mentions the graveyard except Maxx "C" for all the traps, which mostly blanks their Macros/Dfissures/Banishers, and essentially gives you a 2nd game 1 where they don't have the proper cards sided in.

Anyway, back to the drawing board.
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Fatty 2x4    76
I like this a lot but do you see bandit enough? You could theoretically play 1 tour guide to essentially reverse toolbox it to the grave, if people aren't maining veiler this format. From there you have a lot of recursion.

I like this a lot but do you see bandit enough? You could theoretically play 1 tour guide to essentially reverse toolbox it to the grave, if people aren't maining veiler this format. From there you have a lot of recursion.

Seeing bandit isn't really a problem, you see it by turn 2 almost every time. Original list played Tour Guide, which got cut for Mathematicians, which got cut for Maxx "C"s because Mathematician was just a Fiendish Chain magnet.

ExDemolisH    0

Seeing bandit isn't really a problem, you see it by turn 2 almost every time. Original list played Tour Guide, which got cut for Mathematicians, which got cut for Maxx "C"s because Mathematician was just a Fiendish Chain magnet.

Yeah, but if mathematician gets fiendish chained you still get to draw a card, deck looks good. Mind if I test it out?

dexer008    805

I would run burial from D.D., for those times you vs some rogue shit that manages to banish to a exodia piece from grave. Works nicely with gold sarc too, and can return battle faders who then can be added to hand with dark eruption if you need another turn of defense.

Yeah, but if mathematician gets fiendish chained you still get to draw a card, deck looks good. Mind if I test it out?

Yeah, but if he gets chained they aren't killing him in battle, it's incredibly easy to work around. Also, typically when you want to summon Mathematician it's to go for game.

If I minded I wouldn't have posted the deck, go ahead.

I would run burial from D.D., for those times you vs some rogue shit that manages to banish to a exodia piece from grave. Works nicely with gold sarc too, and can return battle faders who then can be added to hand with dark eruption if you need another turn of defense.

I had Burial when I was running Necro Gardnas, but I don't feel rogue shit maining d.d. crow or whatever is enough of a threat to justify it mained here. It'd be another card that needs to get sided out for g2/3, and is largely dead. 

Took me a while to notice that sneakily hidden One Day of Peace in Exodia's crotch.

The only suggestion I can come up with now is play Imperial Iron Wall in your side to counter Banisher, Crow, Macro, DFissure, Retiari etc. as I can see that Kuribandit milling multiple parts into the grave easily.

Doodlebug    613

When you do bring this to an event, be sure to cram as much cards as possible into your extra deck.  Just for the "yeah, I totally have fifteen cards and am totally not Exodia or Chain Burn."  Other than that, I really like the idea and concept of the deck.  Once Kuribandit and friends are legal on DN, I look forward to playing around with this.

Took me a while to notice that sneakily hidden One Day of Peace in Exodia's crotch.

The only suggestion I can come up with now is play Imperial Iron Wall in your side to counter Banisher, Crow, Macro, DFissure, Retiari etc. as I can see that Kuribandit milling multiple parts into the grave easily.

...Or I can just side out of a graveyard-based strategy and blank all of those cards instead.

Wumbologist    14205

not to mention sided-in removal cards will be painful for you

...Or I can just side out of a graveyard-based strategy and blank all of those cards instead.

• Upvote 2

don't you think plain chain exodia is more consistent than this lol

example of said variation from 2012: http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=2842

Consistent? I'd say they're roughly equal in consistency, however you cannot underestimate how strong it is to side into a completely different strategy that isn't weak to the same cards as the main when playing this kind of deck. It essentially gives you two game 1s, and anybody who has played with or against decks like this can attest how unbeatable they can be game 1, only to fumble to sideboard cards in the second and third games. 

not to mention sided-in removal cards will be painful for you

...Not only is my sideboard plainly visible in both the image and text version of the list, but the post literally right above yours addresses this.

Requesting ban of next person who can't read.

• Upvote 1

hiatus    70

pos for deck and Bowie. I'm sad you are no longer running it though. I was looking forward to reading a report of this thing in action, as well as your opponents reactions from after game 1 then after game 2.

Great creativity though and hope you run something original that's similar in originality to this at VA.

themadgician    104

Why you do dis tyler I'm still playing this, also stealing credit for side deck :D #onlycontributionmadetodeck 

Why you do dis tyler I'm still playing this, also stealing credit for side deck :D #onlycontributionmadetodeck 

Posting this was my way of making sure you don't play it. Seriously, it might've been the deck for the event before, but between Soul Charge making the side total shit, decks having ease of access to Quasar/Naturias/Felgrand, and who knows what else, this deck is a one-way ticket to dropping early.