Honest

What do you do in this situation?

Honest    12

You are playing a monarch deck with chaos for w/e reason.

Your Hand:  Chaos Sorcerer, Soul Exchange, Battle Fader, Soul Exchange, Ghostrick Lantern, Dark Hole, Dark Dust Spirit

Your Field:  Nothing

Your Graveyard:  Treeborn Frog, Ghostrick Jackfrost, Slacker Magician, Enemy Controller

Your Opponent's Hand:  3

Your Opponent's Field:  Dracossack (defense position, 1 material), Shooting Quasar Dragon (attack position), Photon Strike Bounzer (attack position, 2 materials), 1 Mecha Phantom Beast Token (defense position), 2 set S/T

Your Opponent's Graveyard:  Redox, Eset, Hieratic Seal of Convocation, Formula Synchron, T.G. Hyper Librarian, Armades Keeper of Boundaries, Soul Charge, Lonefire Blossom, Dragon Shrine, Flamvell Guard, Hieratic Seal from the Ashes, MST, Hieratic Seal from the Ashes, Soul Charge, Kuribandit, Hieratic Seal of Convocation, Mythic Tree Dragon, Hieratic Seal from the Ashes, Kuribandit, Dragon Shrine

You have Dullahan for a rank 1 play, and M7 or Inzektor Exa-Beetle for rank 6.  Gaia Charger is available.

Mods feel free to move this to a more specific forum, I can't find the game play area anymore.  =/

Edit:  Your life is 8000, opponent's life is 5000.

Tempest is attached to Dracossack, Hieratic Dragon of Su and Labradorite Dragon are attached to Bounzer.

• Upvote 2

+Urthor    10194

scoop, sell the cards to avoid temptation you'd play this pile ever again, play a different deck 

alternatively you just make the linear play which is summon treeborn, dark hole which he is forced to negate with quasar, exchange bounzer and tribute for dark dust, then chaos sorceror away shooting star, promptly shoot yourself for not using the correct extra but play on, overlay for M7 bounce his dragosack.  

If any of his spells are remotely real you basically lose.

There really isn't much else you can do other than linearly clear his field and hope he doesn't have a response.  Obviously if he has like 2k life that's totally different again.  

• Upvote 12

+Urthor    10194

Also you missed out the EXTREMELY relevant information of what exactly Dragosack's material is.  Ye if that's an edragon under there you are fucked 8 ways from saturday and can do zero things about it I'm pretty sure.  

Also you missed out the EXTREMELY relevant information of what exactly Dragosack's material is.  Ye if that's an edragon under there you are fucked 8 ways from saturday and can do zero things about it I'm pretty sure.  

he has redox in the grave and there isn't any other relevant lv7 in his grave which means its pretty much a edrag.  could very likely be tidal since he has tree in grave

+Urthor    10194

more or less

Idk there's 1 play that basically only works if both his set cards are MSTs.  if there is an edragon below sack there's almost nothing that can be done that doesn't leave him with some beatstick, but you can set it up so you hide behind fader n shit for a few turns I guess. 

Honest    12

Info added.  Btw my play was Summon Treeborn, Soul Exchange Quasar (negated), Dark Hole, Soul Exchange Shooting Star -> Tribute for Dark Dust Spirit.  I figured I'd save the Sorcerer instead of a Soul Exchange.  I've been trying to figure a way to make Quasar miss the timing, but can't come up with any such decent play.

In the actual game, the opponent had no responses to anything that turn, but I can't count on that when theorizing ofc.

Living Legend    3798

um with what you did wouldnt he just negate your DDS with Photon leaving you pretty boned?  Even if he does run shooting star (how the hell does he have extra for all this bullshit & how do i access this parallel dimension where no one plays real decks) then you can banish it with sorc.  as urthor said though if he has any real trap or the 2nd edrag you pretty much lose, though you may be able to M7 and grab back your DDS leaving you in ok position next turn.

edit:  oh sorry i guess i misread your post, or maybe you edited it

Honest    12

I didn't edit the last post, not sure what is (was?) wrong with it.  Ironically, my opponent used his entire Extra Deck of 15 cards in the game.  The parallel dimension is DN.  ;)

• Upvote 2