• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Pharaoh Atem

About Premier Events

8 posts in this topic

1) Just because someone says X was ruled a certain way at Y event doesn't make it true about that event. Your idiot friends are less trustworthy than the judges of said event.

2) Just because X is ruled a certain way at Y event doesn't mean that ruling holds for other events. We all remember Meadowlands.

3) HJs at the most important events are going to be the best-informed people at those events: this doesn't make them perfect, it makes them law-for-that-event.

4) If I think someone's saying "the HJ of this big event said blah blah" just to mislead people, they're going to get perma'd.

don't waste DG's time with stupid rumors.

don't go around claiming shit works a certain way just because someone asked for a ruling from a floor judge and didn't bother appealing it when it didn't make sense.

this isn't relevant to the topic at all (maybe it is) but how should dn admins be ruling the atlantean vs dd crow ruling?

on another note, how should i be ruling this as a judge at events in either europe or north america? thanks.

this isn't relevant to the topic at all (maybe it is) but how should dn admins be ruling the atlantean vs dd crow ruling?

on another note, how should i be ruling this as a judge at events in either europe or north america? thanks.

We asked at Philly before round one and were told that the atlanteans won't get their effects. We then asked why this was ruled differently elsewhere and the judge got a little ticked and said "that it has to with other judges not letting go, admitting they were wrong, and getting with the picture. It's always been ruled this way at premier events and it always will be".

5) you need to ask "how does X work" in another thread, not in this thread.

God damn it this thread was not what I hoped it would be.

God damn it this thread was not what I hoped it would be.

I think we are on the same page