n2thez

who thinks macklemores a fag?

Soul    7941

is this parody rap?

»lo fi    2611

there's a lot of insults to call people, and there's a lot of ways to be distasteful, but you sir have managed to hit the correct combination of things to more or less piss me off.

n2thez    163
[quote name="iDunnoBro" post="3764424" timestamp="1401318204"]i dont get the title in context with the video[/quote] Macklemore dressed up like a jew and performed thrift shop, i'm jewish so I got offended. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis = smack-a-whore and im jewish Should of prolly been because i'm jewish but fuck it to late now
  • Downvote 7

+Jazz    5538

i dont get the title in context with the video

Macklemore dressed up like a jew and performed thrift shop, i'm jewish so I got offended. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis = smack-a-whore and im jewish

Should of prolly been because i'm jewish but fuck it to late now

So being offensive to Jewish people is not ok, but using the word fag is? Nice logic.

• Upvote 10

n2thez    163

my region hates gays, and he knows it so he dressed up like a Jew to mock us.. so fuck him i hope this blows up and he sees it and cries like the homo in denial he is.. no sympathy..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 24

»lo fi    2611

my region hates gays, and he knows it so he dressed up like a Jew to mock us.. so fuck him i hope this blows up and he sees it and cries like the homo in denial he is.. no sympathy..

And you know what I hate? Fucking bigoted morons like yourself, setting the bar of humanity a notch lower, because you had to go ahead and open your fucking mouth and say some dumb ignorant shit like that.

And your religion doesn't "hate" anybody, it's the small circular sect of zealots part of your group more or less that protests the gay community. There isn't a single religion has some strict "let's call this guy a fag, and flame him for being homosexual" scripture, Which macklemore is clearly not a "fag" by the way.

And also using religion more or less to try and justify some act of bigotry because you're bitter about somebody being happier in their own skin than you are just makes me absolutely fucking sick.

[spoiler]

Requesting Ban

[/spoiler]

• Upvote 7

n2thez    163

And you know what I hate? Fucking bigoted morons like yourself, setting the bar of humanity a notch lower, because you had to go ahead and open your fucking mouth and say some dumb ignorant shit like that.

And your religion doesn't "hate" anybody, it's the small circular sect of zealots part of your group more or less that protests the gay community. Not every religion has some strict "let's call this guy a fag, and flame him for being homosexual" Which macklemore is clearly not by the way.

And also using religion more or less to try and justify some act of bigotry because you're bitter about somebody being happier in their own skin than you are just makes me absolutely fucking sick.

[spoiler]

Requesting Ban

[/spoiler]

yeah whatever, I didn't make the song for you, unless you count in the sense of pissing people like you off.. so no biggie... maybe pac tho... ooooo c what I did there

• Downvote 14

»lo fi    2611

I'm not mad about the song, I'm mad about the way you fucking think.

n2thez    163

so get mad, that's funny to me, your just giving me ammo

• Downvote 11

»lo fi    2611

Oh, and your fucking song sucks.. Your bars are fucking plastic.

+rei+    34990

'I am stupid and my stupidity being rage inspiring makes me feel motivated to continue to be stupid'
You're the reason I'm pro choice.
  • Upvote 6

-L2theZ-    1611
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Fcja4WFFzDw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

+rei+    34990
O UR SO EDGY
the fuck out of here bigot

-L2theZ-    1611
[quote name="rei" post="3764557" timestamp="1401331134"]O UR SO EDGYthe fuck out of here bigot[/quote] I'm not a bigot, this thread just reminded me of that bit.

»Paxman    4776
I come from a Jewish family and non of them give a fuck about this so you must be a one of those shitty religious retards. Also you're rly bad.

So you get mad over something silly, someone calls you out for being stupid (which is accurate), and then you try to to rub it off with a 'get mad, funny to me' type of bullshit?

This thread was made from you being mad. Please make more sense. 

• Upvote 1