36 packs Lord of Tachyon Galaxy, 36 packs Cosmo blazer

6th Xbox 360 & 2 boxes of Primal Origins,

7th 4 boxes of Primal Origins,

8th 3 boxes Primal Origins,

9-16 24 packs Of Primal Origins

TOP 32 WILL RECEIVE A VOUCHER FOR FREE ENTRY INTO THE NEXT MEGA TOURNAMENT ALONG WITH AN INVITE TO A PRIZE TOURNY WITH PRIZES THAT ARE SEVRAL TIMES BETTER THEN THESE PRIZES (DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF SUMMER)

Public Side Events:

Win-A-Mat (Current YCS Top Cut Game Mat) 

(16-Player Flights) Going all day

Cyber Dragon Revolution Structure Deck 

Tournament (16-Player Flights) Going all day

Win-A-Box Of Primal Origins 

(16-Player Flights) Going all day

When:

June 21 - 22

Where:

Inlet square Mall

10125 Hwy 17 Bypass,

Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

(5 Minutes Driving From Myrtle Beach)

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL KONAMI TOURNAMENT!!!!

Also it should be noted that if we break the amount of expected attendees we will be upgrading the prizes majorly. The prizes above are guaranteed no matter what, but we will be adding prizes on top of this all if more people come!!!

NetRepTodd    202

I don't know my schedule for that weekend yet, but I am definitely considering going to this because myrtle beach.

Also if anyone has any questions or comments that are not answered on the FAQ on the site make sure to send us a message here:

I have just added to our prize structure so make sure to check back above

Souji Seta    673

TOP 32 WILL RECEIVE A VOUCHER FOR FREE ENTRY INTO THE NEXT MEGA TOURNAMENT ALONG WITH AN INVITE TO OUR 35,000$ PRIZE TOURNY (DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF SUMMER)

I reiterate:

is this real life

ACP    33425

I'll bet $10K that this tournament doesn't actually pay out $10K. Based on their current entry and payout, they're going to need at least 500 entrants to break even. I find it hard to believe that a store I haven't even heard of has the marketing capabilities and the bankroll to make this happen. God, being a pessimist sucks sometimes.

• Upvote 4

Darthflaw    124

I don't know my schedule for that weekend yet, but I am definitely considering going to this because myrtle beach.

Fuck that. Come with us to Myrtle for the SCG open July 5th :p 

• Upvote 1

I'll bet $10K that this tournament doesn't actually pay out $10K. Based on their current entry and payout, they're going to need at least 500 entrants to break even. I find it hard to believe that a store I haven't even heard of has the marketing capabilities and the bankroll to make this happen. God, being a pessimist sucks sometimes.

First, its in myrtle beach.

Second, we are doing this with only the attention to break even. This is the greatest form of advertisement possible and we have been wanting to blow up for a long time. The owner has recently partnered up with someone who is bankrolling all of this.

It doesn't matter wether you believe it or not as there will be a video advertising the tourney going out soon. The prizes will be shown in the video so I don't really know how you can doubt anything after that.

Knarf and Kram is making it clear that they want to be the biggest name in yugioh behind konami itself.

Your bet of 10k Im sure will really help them out though so thanks  :DD

As another side note they will be doing something very similar for Magic. They will be doing IQ's are currently applying with Konami to start regionals.

»BoraxTheLean    7119

First, its in myrtle beach.

Second, we are doing this with only the attention to break even. This is the greatest form of advertisement possible and we have been wanting to blow up for a long time. The owner has recently partnered up with someone who is bankrolling all of this.

It doesn't matter wether you believe it or not as there will be a video advertising the tourney going out soon. The prizes will be shown in the video so I don't really know how you can doubt anything after that.

Knarf and Kram is making it clear that they want to be the biggest name in yugioh behind konami itself.

Your bet of 10k Im sure will really help them out though so thanks  :DD

I just thought that was funny.

• Upvote 2

I will request that they upload all expenses receipts and gains to duelist groundz. Notarized and stamped in triplicate.

• Upvote 2

ACP    33425

Fuck, I was intending to post "clearly anyone who doesn't know the difference between attention/intention won't be able to run a yugioh tournament" but you beat me to it.

• Upvote 5

G Λ r Ω N    5934
[quote name="7hhzz7" post="3768363" timestamp="1401842084"]i read this as KKK Mega Tournament[/quote] > South Carolina
  • Upvote 1

Jvizzle87    55

i read this as KKK Mega Tournament

> South Carolina

< $10,000 in prize support

Wumbologist    14206

with thousands of players flocking to every ARG and TCG Player tournament, this unknown store will surely have great success with their tournaments 

• Upvote 7

+Urthor    10234

The op forgot to put down $25 entry.  Not that that's an unreasonable amount or anything.

I mean quick estimate that looks like approx 3.5-4 grand of prize support max, and likely to be below that.  So break even is 130-150ish assuming they're expecting to vend at this.  

Like, is 150 for a tournament a big ask?  And it could be sub 150 as well.  Seems like it works perfectly fine from the store owners end, Macbook+2 new Consoles 2 old consoles+Ipad is probably a bit below free grand and the product will be worthless cardboard.  

The MacBook Pro is like 2000$ alone for this version. Everything is brand new and sealed. Plus from what I understand they are working on adding even more prizes to the top 16. I'll post info on that when I know it. From what I understand if the turnout is larger then expected some prizes will almost double or triple in value. I believe the idea is to create as much hype as possible so they can concrete themselves as a staple event to go to every month or so.